DDO, Forgiveness is crucial!

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:06:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yes, forgiveness...

It's a word that has more meaning than just what it appears.
It's so crucial to forgive...

Without forgiveness comes anger, without forgiveness comes hate,
Without forgiveness comes bitterness, without forgiveness comes in-compassion ,
Without forgiveness comes jealousy, without forgiveness comes hostility,
Without forgiveness comes distrust, without forgiveness comes unloved,
Without forgiveness comes pride/arrogance, and without forgiveness comes loneliness.

It takes the will, humility, selflessness, compassion, love, and desire to forgive someone regardless of what they've said or done. It takes a real man it takes a real woman to forgive despite their dealt wrongdoings towards.

A person who never forgives will never experience the ability of being free of someone else's control by feeling. Remaining unforgiving gives power to the one who did wrong to you. Once you've learned to let go and forgive, then and only then will you not care what others think or say anymore... Instead return with kind words and modest actions...

So to everyone here on DDO, whom do you dislike or feel have wronged you? And why? Is it worth continually being upset and wasting your time being upset? Or can you will yourself to forgive, forget an live life freely knowing you are no longer held captive to an unforgivable wrongdoing? If so, then what are you waiting for? Life it way too short to sit in life with hate or bitterness towards someone even if they have wronged you! The works is still spinning, were still living, and if what people say is not true who cares! If someone does you wrong just get up smile and do something nice for them until they do realize how wrong it is to be treating someone wrongly.

So, DDO, what will you do? Forgive and be jolly? Or remain bitter an unhappy?

For my Christians, forgiveness should be easy for us since someone gave their life to forgive us of our sin. How much more should we do the same... Let us forgive and be joyful!!!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:10:05 PM
At 7/9/2014 8:06:09 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Yes, forgiveness...

Agreed. Not to mention, we don't know these people irl. So who are we to say we know them? Who are we to judge them?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:13:30 PM
Amen GCL, forgiveness is such an essential part of the Christian life. Forgiveness is so powerful, it can break the chains of evil, of pain, and all of the negative emotions. I should know from experience. We are to forgive others because Jesus forgave us of our sins.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:13:38 PM
At 7/9/2014 8:10:05 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/9/2014 8:06:09 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Yes, forgiveness...

Agreed. Not to mention, we don't know these people irl. So who are we to say we know them? Who are we to judge them?

You missed the point though ma, I may have titled it to DDO, but I wasn't just speaking about forgiving people here but IRL too. It doesn't matter who you are it where your from or who your with.. Forgiveness should be a must for everyone regardless!!
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:14:11 PM
At 7/9/2014 8:13:30 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Amen GCL, forgiveness is such an essential part of the Christian life. Forgiveness is so powerful, it can break the chains of evil, of pain, and all of the negative emotions. I should know from experience. We are to forgive others because Jesus forgave us of our sins.

True words!
"Good Times" ~ Max
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:16:43 PM
Yes :) Forgiveness is one of the biggest things for me..but if i can forgive myself and others who wronged me in lil things, i can forgive anyone...I think one of the things that surrounds my life is forgiveness. Hate and bitterness is simply drinking poison, thinking it will kill your enemy, but your the only who's going to die...