Jump to topic:

Re:I completely lost all my respect for women

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 3:22:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
so I made a thread called "I completely lost all my respect for women. " I am deeply sorry for making that. I apologize to the people I upset. I just got upset about an incident and I went on a rampage. I couldn't control what I was saying because I was too angry. I'm not that kind of person, I respect women, appreciate them, and would never devalue them. if you knew me, you would be able to tell. once again, I am terribly sorry for my actions.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 2:48:58 PM
If I remember correctly, you were open to reason after making the thread - that's what counts.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 5:47:27 PM
At 7/10/2014 3:22:13 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
so I made a thread called "I completely lost all my respect for women. " I am deeply sorry for making that. I apologize to the people I upset. I just got upset about an incident and I went on a rampage. I couldn't control what I was saying because I was too angry. I'm not that kind of person, I respect women, appreciate them, and would never devalue them. if you knew me, you would be able to tell. once again, I am terribly sorry for my actions.

Don't sweat it. It's fine. I sometimes feel that way about guys. ;)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 10:03:48 PM
At 7/5/2014 8:49:56 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm sick of women! I'm sick of the attitude that men have to do EVERYTHING for them!

That's female psychology. That's reality. You have two choices:
1) You can love and accept women for who they are, and take right action to become the man that women respond to.
or
2) You can be butthurt and bitter leeching value from external stimuli until you die alone.

Maybe i should take what i want: a great body, money, a good cook, etc. and give nothing back cuz i never got anything back in return! (and if any one of you wants to fight lets go then!)

Women are very intuitive. If they sense that you are trying to "take value" from them, they get physically repulsed. Going in with bad intentions won't even get you to the stage that you'll kiss a girl, let alone f*ck her or get her money/food.

Check out the first 4 minutes of the video on the right about the psychological double standard women have toward men

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're only entitled to the process, not the reward. Guys who are good with women understand that the process *is* the reward. Taking action is where you find fun, gain fulfillment, and develop yourself; if you had tons of women, money, and status given to you, it would ultimately get predictable, and ultimately boring.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
ThoughtsandThoughts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 9:37:02 AM
Disregard what Wallstreetatheist said; he's overgeneralizing. Anyway, I didn't see the post, but I wouldn't be offended by it now because I feel your apology is sincere.

Don't worry. I think men and women both have their moments when they ask, "What's wrong with [insert other gender]?!" XD As long as you don't apply the same attitude 24/7 or most of the time to the majority of women, you're fine.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:00:37 PM
At 7/12/2014 9:37:02 AM, ThoughtsandThoughts wrote:
Disregard what Wallstreetatheist said; he's overgeneralizing. Anyway, I didn't see the post, but I wouldn't be offended by it now because I feel your apology is sincere.

Don't worry. I think men and women both have their moments when they ask, "What's wrong with [insert other gender]?!" XD As long as you don't apply the same attitude 24/7 or most of the time to the majority of women, you're fine.

Female psychology with regard to sex is practically the same everywhere.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
ThoughtsandThoughts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:06:41 PM
Female psychology with regard to sex is practically the same everywhere.

Some elements of female psychology might be consistent in many females, but not necessarily the majority of them and all to the same degree. There are plenty of variations between women. Just as there are between men.