Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 2:32:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What are your thoughts on it??
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 2:35:39 PM
At 7/11/2014 2:32:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

You would make an excellent one. :P
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 2:44:22 PM
Well we don't have a debate category for that yet but we could try it...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 2:48:22 PM
At 7/11/2014 2:44:22 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Well we don't have a debate category for that yet but we could try it...

Lol no no no I meant as like a career haha
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 2:48:44 PM
At 7/11/2014 2:35:39 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/11/2014 2:32:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

You would make an excellent one. :P

How so?
"Good Times" ~ Max
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 2:56:10 PM
GCL one thing I've noticed about choosing a career is that it's important to note what kind of personalities are attracted to that field. Do you know anyone that is an interior designer? In many careers, I could walk into a classroom full of the people who are majoring in it and, without seeing any coursework, will quickly know if I fit in or not just by looking at who's there!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 3:30:44 PM
At 7/11/2014 2:56:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
GCL one thing I've noticed about choosing a career is that it's important to note what kind of personalities are attracted to that field. Do you know anyone that is an interior designer? In many careers, I could walk into a classroom full of the people who are majoring in it and, without seeing any coursework, will quickly know if I fit in or not just by looking at who's there!

Hmmm, good point.. I was just asking.. not necessarily for me.. Just what everyone's thoughts are about it..
"Good Times" ~ Max
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 5:46:20 PM
At 7/11/2014 3:30:44 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/11/2014 2:56:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Hmmm, good point.. I was just asking.. not necessarily for me.. Just what everyone's thoughts are about it..

I always thought of that sort of thing as fun.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam