Jump to topic:

Do not flirt with me

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 10:51:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My anger has returned yet again..not necessarily at anyone..but at some things in the world..for one, i blame flirting...Flirting is sending signals while passively avoiding a relationship. When i flirt, i feel like i'm playing with girls, not being serious and i'm not that person. If you play, you get played. Don't flirt with me...i am very aggressive and upfront, when i put my mind to something..i put my mind to it and don't stop...if you like me, tell me and lets get to it....if you want to ask me out...ask me out..even if it means dropping the number act and saying it to my face...I feel defiled by me flirting with others and others flirting with me...I want a real woman who shows her qualities to me and is sure of herself, committing to me to the very end, not sending these signals, but taking it to the frontlines and keeping who she wants...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 11:10:40 PM
At 7/12/2014 10:51:38 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
My anger has returned yet again..not necessarily at anyone..but at some things in the world..for one, i blame flirting...Flirting is sending signals while passively avoiding a relationship. When i flirt, i feel like i'm playing with girls, not being serious and i'm not that person. If you play, you get played. Don't flirt with me...i am very aggressive and upfront, when i put my mind to something..i put my mind to it and don't stop...if you like me, tell me and lets get to it....if you want to ask me out...ask me out..even if it means dropping the number act and saying it to my face...I feel defiled by me flirting with others and others flirting with me...I want a real woman who shows her qualities to me and is sure of herself, committing to me to the very end, not sending these signals, but taking it to the frontlines and keeping who she wants...

**Trying to see it from the other person's perspective here**

-Are you sure she was flirting?
-What makes you think she's interested/not interested?

Possibilities:
-She might be afraid, just like you, to tell you of her feelings.
-She might be trolling, which people do often on the internet.
-She might have just been being nice and you misunderstood.
-She may have inadvertently flirted with you.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 11:27:57 PM
At 7/12/2014 11:10:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/12/2014 10:51:38 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

**Trying to see it from the other person's perspective here**

-Are you sure she was flirting?
-What makes you think she's interested/not interested?

Possibilities:
-She might be afraid, just like you, to tell you of her feelings.
-She might be trolling, which people do often on the internet.
-She might have just been being nice and you misunderstood.
-She may have inadvertently flirted with you.

It's not just her... It's also other girls who did the same.. And they admitted it.. I'm not afraid to admit my feelings for a girl, did it several times.. I understand being nice, but flirting eventually causes pain because feelings fade away and they have a choice to reject you..I don't play.. Love isn't a game.. It's all about life or death
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 11:32:35 PM
I don't go in then back off.. When I say I'm comin after a girl.. I'm coming.. Don't care where she is, don't care how many family members i got to deal with.. Don'tca re what I have to do to prove myself..
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 11:35:56 PM
At 7/12/2014 11:32:35 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I don't go in then back off.. When I say I'm comin after a girl.. I'm coming.. Don't care where she is, don't care how many family members i got to deal with.. Don'tca re what I have to do to prove myself..

You need to sort yourself out boy.