Jump to topic:

I don't think I fit in with DDO

Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 8:19:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a good healthy relationship between the DDO community and I. Furthermore, I don't feel as if DDO is benefiting from me, nor am I benefiting from it.

Therefore, I think this may be signaling a possible end to my relationship with DDO. I honestly am disgusted in general with my experience here right about now. FYI, I am not looking for attention, I am just waving a red flag to everyone to let everyone know where I am at this point with my relationship with DDO.

The problem is, the problem is never going to change. A good number of users here on DDO, specifically those who knew me when I first came here to DDO now act like I don't exist. (They are only worried about the "best" debaters, specifically talking about those users who joined around the same time as me.) I am quite sure people talk sh!t about me, but even if they did, they wouldn't admit it because people tend to act like cowards.

Anyways, the point is I am not seeing an importance for being here on DDO and starting not to give a fvck either.

Am I involved in opinion polls quite often? Yes I am! Who gives a fvck?!? Does that mean , I don't like debating or I don't care to debate? No!

Should I be considered a joke just because of a couple debates that I have forfeited? No!

Perhaps, I do have legitimate reasons for doing so huh? Perhaps, there is such things as unexpected events. Honestly, I am tired of all the immaturity on this website.

Plus, no one on here knows who I am personally so why try to cast judgments upon someone just because you can? It's not like it benefits anyone, if anything, all it does is degrade people.

Lastly, please don't come here commenting if you are just doing so for your own personal gain please. Other than that.. comment as you wish.

Side note: Yes, I am very passionate when I am debating, but I don't think I am incompetent as some think on here.. Either way, I am tired of all the hush, hush crap that goes on around here. So, if you have something to say about me, say it here!
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:50:02 AM
I haven't really interacted with you, but I haven't seen anyone talk badly about you. Everyone has something valuable he or she can bring to the DDO community.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:52:53 AM
At 7/13/2014 9:34:22 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 7/13/2014 9:07:31 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

How ignorant can you be?

That's a curious question. Well, there's being ignorant to the answer to that question for starters, by all appearances. Should I go on?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:59:53 AM
Jewish Conservative, incredibly squeamish about what other people think, no cliques!! Oh I am laffin

Aren't you the same dude who made that "should I leave?" thread a few months back, before I left, Haroush? I'm thinking you have some psychological issues dude. Perhaps an intense fear of Nazis, no? and so you must be stuck in everybody's business?
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:01:35 AM
I haven't seen anyone talk bad about you, but I could be wrong. Anyhow, some members succeed in getting the attention and fame and renown on this Site, while others don't. Having been on this Site for a while and posting a lot makes it more likely that people will recognize you, but it's not a 100% guarantee.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 11:04:08 AM
I dont know how old you are, but you need to stop giving issh about what people think about you. Just have fun, and not to take things so seriously. Trust me, once you stop worrying about how others perceive you, you'll have lot more fun.

I hope you come back.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 11:34:52 AM

When that guy said to pay attention to that door when it opened, I was horrified at the infinite possibilities that could have occurred at that moment. What was going to come shooting out of that clock? Then that pink bird ate my soul and I died screaming.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 11:35:57 AM
At 7/13/2014 11:34:52 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:

When that guy said to pay attention to that door when it opened, I was horrified at the infinite possibilities that could have occurred at that moment. What was going to come shooting out of that clock? Then that pink bird ate my soul and I died screaming.

lol, hey Rob.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 6:26:38 PM
At 7/13/2014 8:19:08 AM, Haroush wrote:
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a good healthy relationship between the DDO community and I. Furthermore, I don't feel as if DDO is benefiting from me, nor am I benefiting from it.

Therefore, I think this may be signaling a possible end to my relationship with DDO. I honestly am disgusted in general with my experience here right about now. FYI, I am not looking for attention, I am just waving a red flag to everyone to let everyone know where I am at this point with my relationship with DDO.

The problem is, the problem is never going to change. A good number of users here on DDO, specifically those who knew me when I first came here to DDO now act like I don't exist. (They are only worried about the "best" debaters, specifically talking about those users who joined around the same time as me.) I am quite sure people talk sh!t about me, but even if they did, they wouldn't admit it because people tend to act like cowards.

Anyways, the point is I am not seeing an importance for being here on DDO and starting not to give a fvck either.

Am I involved in opinion polls quite often? Yes I am! Who gives a fvck?!? Does that mean , I don't like debating or I don't care to debate? No!

Should I be considered a joke just because of a couple debates that I have forfeited? No!

Perhaps, I do have legitimate reasons for doing so huh? Perhaps, there is such things as unexpected events. Honestly, I am tired of all the immaturity on this website.

Plus, no one on here knows who I am personally so why try to cast judgments upon someone just because you can? It's not like it benefits anyone, if anything, all it does is degrade people.

Lastly, please don't come here commenting if you are just doing so for your own personal gain please. Other than that.. comment as you wish.

Side note: Yes, I am very passionate when I am debating, but I don't think I am incompetent as some think on here.. Either way, I am tired of all the hush, hush crap that goes on around here. So, if you have something to say about me, say it here!

I feel you, i'm tired of the immaturity on here as well. I'm dealing with it everyday, but ignore them. Your a great person with alot of insight and your very nice. I sometimes take breaks from debating and sit them out, but that doesn't mean i don't like doing it.