Jump to topic:

DECLARATION: I'm out

Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:27:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Okay, so I have three db8s that I have to do. One with CP, who hasn't returned. One with bsh, in progress. And I promised to do one with CJKAllStar on anarchism.

Then I'm out. Adieu. Zai Zian.

Debating is not my thing. Idk what is. I'm having an identity crisis. I'm lost in my non existent intellectual skills.

Anyways, I'm out within the next two-three weeks or so. I'll be on edeb8; cya all in the World Online Debating Cup! :D
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:30:09 PM
At 7/16/2014 2:27:57 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
Okay, so I have three db8s that I have to do. One with CP, who hasn't returned. One with bsh, in progress. And I promised to do one with CJKAllStar on anarchism.

Debating is not my thing. Idk what is. I'm having an identity crisis. I'm lost in my non existent intellectual skills.

Anyways, I'm out within the next two-three weeks or so. I'll be on edeb8; cya all in the World Online Debating Cup! :D

"Debating is not my thing."
"cya all in the World Online Debating Cup!"

lolwut?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:48:46 PM
KRIT!!! nac
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ajab
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:50:02 PM

This site is way better than edeb8 also we love you here.
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:59:49 PM

Just noob snipe for a while. The your debate skills will come naturally.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 3:00:26 PM

Is this about your quote?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 3:49:53 PM

Krit, ... Your not leaving -_-
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:12:25 PM

Hmmmmm....
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:26:58 PM
At 7/16/2014 5:12:25 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Hmmmmm....

Why the "Hmmmmm...." ?
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:33:07 PM
At 7/16/2014 5:26:58 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/16/2014 5:12:25 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Hmmmmm....

Why the "Hmmmmm...." ?

Because I recall him leaving in the past and coming back, and I'm not sure if this is for real :P
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:48:40 PM
Okay, so I have three db8s that I have to do. One with CP

CP isn't coming back lol

who hasn't returned. One with bsh, in progress. And I promised to do one with CJKAllStar on anarchism.

Don't worry, I'm not a great debater either. I do it not because I'm good, but because it is a wonderful learning process.

Good luck!
Nolite Timere
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:58:20 PM
At 7/16/2014 5:48:40 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

CP isn't coming back lol

And YYW and bsh aren't in love.
And Logical_Lunatic is RationalMadman.
And zmikecuber isn't tbhidc.
And xXCryptoXx isn't Intrepid.
And Izbo wasn't banned.
And Airmax isn't a robot.

Should we list more things that aren't true. :P

who hasn't returned. One with bsh, in progress. And I promised to do one with CJKAllStar on anarchism.

Don't worry, I'm not a great debater either. I do it not because I'm good, but because it is a wonderful learning process.

Good luck!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:01:26 PM
At 7/16/2014 5:58:20 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

CP isn't coming back lol

Hey he might be o_o

If you want to be technical I'm not but I am.

And Izbo wasn't banned.

Izbo still lives in our hearts.

I thought Airmax was bladerunner. Unless he is also a robot O_O

All of that aside though, I can say with confidence that CP will not come back to DDO in the near or perhaps even far future.

Good luck!
Nolite Timere
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:03:00 PM
At 7/16/2014 6:01:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

CP isn't coming back lol

Hey he might be o_o

Max said he isn't. The Oracle said he isn't.

Exactly. ;)
And Izbo wasn't banned.

Still banned.

He is.

All of that aside though, I can say with confidence that CP will not come back to DDO in the near or perhaps even far future.

Good luck!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:34:10 PM
At 7/16/2014 3:00:26 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Is this about your quote?
Lol no Lan use that quote!
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:38:14 PM
At 7/16/2014 6:01:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

CP isn't coming back lol

Hey he might be o_o

And Izbo wasn't banned.

Good luck!
Gawd ELO increase for meh