Total Posts:83|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Girls use discernment when considering a guy

GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
lannan13
Posts: 23,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 3:57:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'd have to say for the most part that seems correct. Girls who 'advertise' their bodies end up being used and then dumped. Short skirts, short Ts that show your belly button, and booty shorts are all signs that you my friend are advertising and being a Pick-up truck. The reason that there are so many Pick-up Truck adds is that they're cheap, abbused, and then dumped. Women don't be a Pick-up Truck.

If you come off shy you'll meet a shovenist *cough 1814username cought* who will try to take advantage of you, because they believe women are objects put on this Earth to serve men. Don't try to wear to much make-up and look like a circus clown. You don't need to mask who you really are. Make-up was originally made for senior citizens to use so they didn't look so, pardon the term, ghastly.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 4:02:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
What do girls generally look for in guys? Does fassion/style matter to what degree? Girls always talk about weather or not a guy is their 'type', what's a 'type'?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 4:06:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice,ce, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for, or you? Well... Let me just give you some me tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

I agree, I do think that both people should be considered.I'm a guy of my word, so why don't let go if I see a girl has potential, she practically have to cut me out of her life if she wants me gone .It's very hard for you to find a good guyin this world. I agree that many guys are snakes. I don't blame a girl if she's testing the guy out because she wants to be sure herself. I respect women who want to be taken seriously and dress modestly. In fact, I admire that trait. I don't violate a woman's boundaries, I'm not that kind of guy to force a woman to do my will. I know I'm genuine, but other people need time to realize that.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:25:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
0.0 Umm... @Mods, why did my post here get deleted?! I didn't have anything bad in it?!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:27:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you?
Only Ennie <3
Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you?
Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them?
Usually the latter.

These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman).
Agreed.
Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified.
If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why?
If he's touching you and you don't like that, let him though.
I don't have that problem because I scare the crap out of people, especially guys.

Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.
I think while guys may respect women dressed modestly, they'd also tend to lean towards those kinds of girls. *One* of those reasons is because they'd like to show off if they "banged her."

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.
Be who you are. Don't change who you are for anyone.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.
Not necessarily the latter. Some players and manwhores would "enjoy the chase" just to be able to brag after.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:50:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

If he doesn't want to have sex with you until he gets married, that's usually a good sign too. Just as long as he isn't asexual.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:57:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you?

allll the time!

Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things

oh I just loove when he spoilz me!

but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is...

ohmygosh he's cheating on me isn't he?!?!? AGGGHHHHH I hate men! I'm going to go join that anti-men club where we take steak knives and chop of sausages to show our hatred for men i just hate them so much!

Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you?

ohmygoodness the way he spoilz me hez so charming noo he isnt cheating on me hes a sweety.

Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them?

OHMAHGOSH HE IS CHEATING ON ME! AGGGHHH

These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

I know i love playing my cards like that like he makes it soo obvious he likes me but i just keep on leading him like hey what else are you going to do for me prove to me your a man you know

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance.

i totally agree like whats with all of those thots and hoes. all of the gross guys can have them im going to get a totally sweet and charming guy hell be like my prince charming and ill be like cinderella

How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here)

oh my gosh you are totally right. i think im going to join that antimen club after all.

and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified.

men are such trash! ugh!

If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you?

oh he wants me i make sure he wants me and if he doesnt then he can just skurt and go after all of those thots. but your totally right if he gets too touchy then he can just hav a hoe bad cause i am not a hoe bag!

Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

honey you are so right im going to start dressing more modestly now so i dont get one of those disgusting horny men.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

baby trust i am my own girl i got plenty of self confidence

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

you are so right think you for all of your wonderful advice ima go get me a boyfrind noaw and he going to love me sooo much

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)
Nolite Timere
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:59:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

parody aside I agree. Good advice. I wish more girls would take it.
Nolite Timere
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:31:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 4:02:03 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
What do girls generally look for in guys? Does fassion/style matter to what degree? Girls always talk about weather or not a guy is their 'type', what's a 'type'?

For me looks don't really matter too too much, I mean sure id hope he's decent looking, but what I pay more attention to is what's really under his flesh, meaning his heart. If that makes sense. Any guy can say or do nice things, but eventually from my point of view a guys true colors will eventually be revealed.

If you wanna ask type, well I guess if I had to choose a preference, I kinda like when a guy dresses idk not professionally but not with no style either. Example: any polo/button up nice shirt with either dress black pants or even jeans and of course the shoes to at least math the outfit. That's I guess my ideal of decent.

Does that answer your questions? (Do hear in mind not females have the same preference as others but for the most part looks don't matter as much to me either).
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:32:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 5:50:19 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

If he doesn't want to have sex with you until he gets married, that's usually a good sign too. Just as long as he isn't asexual.

True that. Thanks for your input.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:33:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 5:59:17 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

parody aside I agree. Good advice. I wish more girls would take it.

Your other post had me worried for a sec there, but alright (ahem, troll jk) nah but thanks for your input though.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:35:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 4:06:07 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice,ce, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for, or you? Well... Let me just give you some me tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

I agree, I do think that both people should be considered.I'm a guy of my word, so why don't let go if I see a girl has potential, she practically have to cut me out of her life if she wants me gone .It's very hard for you to find a good guyin this world. I agree that many guys are snakes. I don't blame a girl if she's testing the guy out because she wants to be sure herself. I respect women who want to be taken seriously and dress modestly. In fact, I admire that trait. I don't violate a woman's boundaries, I'm not that kind of guy to force a woman to do my will. I know I'm genuine, but other people need time to realize that.

Thanks for your input.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:38:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 5:27:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you?
Only Ennie <3
Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you?
Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them?
Usually the latter.

These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman).
Agreed.
Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified.
If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why?
If he's touching you and you don't like that, let him though.
I don't have that problem because I scare the crap out of people, especially guys.

Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.
I think while guys may respect women dressed modestly, they'd also tend to lean towards those kinds of girls. *One* of those reasons is because they'd like to show off if they "banged her."

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.
Be who you are. Don't change who you are for anyone.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.
Not necessarily the latter. Some players and manwhores would "enjoy the chase" just to be able to brag after.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

I understand what your saying, but from experience, because I usually do my best to dress modestly and yes that usually attracts people attention and wonder things and then they may try to leer me but as usual they don't like the results so they eventually leave me be or Harrass me but I still leave my guard up regardless.

Anyways, thanks for taking time to read my post.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:40:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 6:38:03 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 5:27:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you?
Only Ennie <3
Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you?
Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them?
Usually the latter.

These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman).
Agreed.
Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified.
If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why?
If he's touching you and you don't like that, let him though.
I don't have that problem because I scare the crap out of people, especially guys.

Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.
I think while guys may respect women dressed modestly, they'd also tend to lean towards those kinds of girls. *One* of those reasons is because they'd like to show off if they "banged her."

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.
Be who you are. Don't change who you are for anyone.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.
Not necessarily the latter. Some players and manwhores would "enjoy the chase" just to be able to brag after.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

I understand what your saying, but from experience, because I usually do my best to dress modestly and yes that usually attracts people attention and wonder things and then they may try to leer me but as usual they don't like the results so they eventually leave me be or Harrass me but I still leave my guard up regardless.

Anyways, thanks for taking time to read my post.

No problem Ma.

Most guys (not all!) are pigs when younger. They like girls that dress and act modestly so that they could gain a reputation among fellow boys for getting through with those girls on a sexual level.
Even if you leave your guard up, sometimes ya never know who to trust, ya know?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:43:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

Why put on a false representation of yourself for a partner if it is going to be discovered eventually anyway?

Although this assumes both parties are looking for something long term, and there are people across the spectrum in terms of what they desire from their suitors. Some people, men and women really do just want sexual satisfaction, which is fine, just problems occur when those people mix with those looking for something long term.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:43:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 6:40:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:38:03 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 5:27:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you?
Only Ennie <3
Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you?
Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them?
Usually the latter.

These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman).
Agreed.
Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified.
If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why?
If he's touching you and you don't like that, let him though.
I don't have that problem because I scare the crap out of people, especially guys.

Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.
I think while guys may respect women dressed modestly, they'd also tend to lean towards those kinds of girls. *One* of those reasons is because they'd like to show off if they "banged her."

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.
Be who you are. Don't change who you are for anyone.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.
Not necessarily the latter. Some players and manwhores would "enjoy the chase" just to be able to brag after.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

I understand what your saying, but from experience, because I usually do my best to dress modestly and yes that usually attracts people attention and wonder things and then they may try to leer me but as usual they don't like the results so they eventually leave me be or Harrass me but I still leave my guard up regardless.

Anyways, thanks for taking time to read my post.

No problem Ma.

Most guys (not all!) are pigs when younger. They like girls that dress and act modestly so that they could gain a reputation among fellow boys for getting through with those girls on a sexual level.
Even if you leave your guard up, sometimes ya never know who to trust, ya know?

I understand... Which is why it's important to not trust really any guy unless you've known him a long time and have learned his motives already... Analysis, observation and awareness... It all takes place by just listening carefully to what a guy is saying how he's saying it... His looks how he looks at you and others also says a lot. How he is with his friends is he different or the same?... Etc... These are all things I've learned and even bein here I've gained more wisdom as a result... And I want to in every possible way help protect any females by giving them any helpful advice but that is if you are all willing to listen and take it...?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:46:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 6:43:39 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

Why put on a false representation of yourself for a partner if it is going to be discovered eventually anyway?

Explain your question, please.

Although this assumes both parties are looking for something long term, and there are people across the spectrum in terms of what they desire from their suitors. Some people, men and women really do just want sexual satisfaction, which is fine, just problems occur when those people mix with those looking for something long term.

Ahem, I disagree with this just because I don believe it's right for sex to be before marriage. If that's what you were saying here? Unless I misunderstood? Please make it clearer for me.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:49:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 6:43:45 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:40:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:38:03 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 5:27:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you?
Only Ennie <3
Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you?
Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them?
Usually the latter.

These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman).
Agreed.
Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified.
If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why?
If he's touching you and you don't like that, let him though.
I don't have that problem because I scare the crap out of people, especially guys.

Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.
I think while guys may respect women dressed modestly, they'd also tend to lean towards those kinds of girls. *One* of those reasons is because they'd like to show off if they "banged her."

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.
Be who you are. Don't change who you are for anyone.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.
Not necessarily the latter. Some players and manwhores would "enjoy the chase" just to be able to brag after.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

I understand what your saying, but from experience, because I usually do my best to dress modestly and yes that usually attracts people attention and wonder things and then they may try to leer me but as usual they don't like the results so they eventually leave me be or Harrass me but I still leave my guard up regardless.

Anyways, thanks for taking time to read my post.

No problem Ma.

Most guys (not all!) are pigs when younger. They like girls that dress and act modestly so that they could gain a reputation among fellow boys for getting through with those girls on a sexual level.
Even if you leave your guard up, sometimes ya never know who to trust, ya know?

I understand... Which is why it's important to not trust really any guy unless you've known him a long time and have learned his motives already...
Agreed.

Analysis, observation and awareness... It all takes place by just listening carefully to what a guy is saying how he's saying it... His looks how he looks at you and others also says a lot. How he is with his friends is he different or the same?... Etc... These are all things I've learned and even bein here I've gained more wisdom as a result... And I want to in every possible way help protect any females by giving them any helpful advice but that is if you are all willing to listen and take it...?
Oh I definitely understand and hear you. Before Ennie, I didn't trust any guy. Now I have one that I can trust and I know he'll never hurt me... <3
People, [men AND women], can be cruel and deceptive. Sometimes, you may think you know someone and it'll come back to bite you in the backside. While you think you know someone, sometimes, those same walls that you build up to protect yourself are your weakness. Those walls might prevent you from understanding and realizing that those same people you trust could be working against you. E.G. People you think are your friends, relatives /spouses you refuse to give up on but have seen all the signs from that you should.
No matter how many walls we build, the chances of getting hurt are still the same. Sooner or later, almost all of us have our breaking points.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:51:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 6:49:32 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:43:45 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:40:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:38:03 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 5:27:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you?
Only Ennie <3
Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you?
Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them?
Usually the latter.

These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman).
Agreed.
Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified.
If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why?
If he's touching you and you don't like that, let him though.
I don't have that problem because I scare the crap out of people, especially guys.

Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.
I think while guys may respect women dressed modestly, they'd also tend to lean towards those kinds of girls. *One* of those reasons is because they'd like to show off if they "banged her."

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.
Be who you are. Don't change who you are for anyone.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.
Not necessarily the latter. Some players and manwhores would "enjoy the chase" just to be able to brag after.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

I understand what your saying, but from experience, because I usually do my best to dress modestly and yes that usually attracts people attention and wonder things and then they may try to leer me but as usual they don't like the results so they eventually leave me be or Harrass me but I still leave my guard up regardless.

Anyways, thanks for taking time to read my post.

No problem Ma.

Most guys (not all!) are pigs when younger. They like girls that dress and act modestly so that they could gain a reputation among fellow boys for getting through with those girls on a sexual level.
Even if you leave your guard up, sometimes ya never know who to trust, ya know?

I understand... Which is why it's important to not trust really any guy unless you've known him a long time and have learned his motives already...
Agreed.

Analysis, observation and awareness... It all takes place by just listening carefully to what a guy is saying how he's saying it... His looks how he looks at you and others also says a lot. How he is with his friends is he different or the same?... Etc... These are all things I've learned and even bein here I've gained more wisdom as a result... And I want to in every possible way help protect any females by giving them any helpful advice but that is if you are all willing to listen and take it...?
Oh I definitely understand and hear you. Before Ennie, I didn't trust any guy. Now I have one that I can trust and I know he'll never hurt me... <3
People, [men AND women], can be cruel and deceptive. Sometimes, you may think you know someone and it'll come back to bite you in the backside. While you think you know someone, sometimes, those same walls that you build up to protect yourself are your weakness. Those walls might prevent you from understanding and realizing that those same people you trust could be working against you. E.G. People you think are your friends, relatives /spouses you refuse to give up on but have seen all the signs from that you should.
No matter how many walls we build, the chances of getting hurt are still the same. Sooner or later, almost all of us have our breaking points.

Yes ma'am.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 7:11:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

I feel like I've seen this before... hmmmm :)

Excellent analysis of how a proper young lady should carry herself. Especially with so many snakes slithering around. The best thing any girl can do is take time when developing any sort of relationship. Patience is a virtue when developing a potentially life-long bond.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 7:23:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 6:46:15 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:43:39 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

Why put on a false representation of yourself for a partner if it is going to be discovered eventually anyway?

Explain your question, please.

It's rhetorical. A statement rather than a real question.

Although this assumes both parties are looking for something long term, and there are people across the spectrum in terms of what they desire from their suitors. Some people, men and women really do just want sexual satisfaction, which is fine, just problems occur when those people mix with those looking for something long term.

Ahem, I disagree with this just because I don believe it's right for sex to be before marriage. If that's what you were saying here? Unless I misunderstood? Please make it clearer for me.

Ok... But do know that is not a common value in Western civilisation. But in either case, the long term/short term distinction is the same, Pro-marriage people would fall into the former camp. And yes, problems are going to occur when they mix, when is inevitable in society.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 7:37:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 7:11:56 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

I feel like I've seen this before... hmmmm :)

Cool story ha!

Excellent analysis of how a proper young lady should carry herself. Especially with so many snakes slithering around. The best thing any girl can do is take time when developing any sort of relationship. Patience is a virtue when developing a potentially life-long bond.

I completely agree. True true true! But not many are willin to wait and that's on both ends.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 7:41:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 7:23:27 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:46:15 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:43:39 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

Why put on a false representation of yourself for a partner if it is going to be discovered eventually anyway?

Explain your question, please.

It's rhetorical. A statement rather than a real question.

Although this assumes both parties are looking for something long term, and there are people across the spectrum in terms of what they desire from their suitors. Some people, men and women really do just want sexual satisfaction, which is fine, just problems occur when those people mix with those looking for something long term.

Ahem, I disagree with this just because I don believe it's right for sex to be before marriage. If that's what you were saying here? Unless I misunderstood? Please make it clearer for me.

Ok... But do know that is not a common value in Western civilisation. But in either case, the long term/short term distinction is the same, Pro-marriage people would fall into the former camp. And yes, problems are going to occur when they mix, when is inevitable in society.

*sighs* idk if it's your way of writing out but I'm really not understandin what your trying to say like at all?? 0.0
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
mrsatan
Posts: 429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 7:54:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 7:41:22 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 7:23:27 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:46:15 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:43:39 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

Why put on a false representation of yourself for a partner if it is going to be discovered eventually anyway?

Explain your question, please.

It's rhetorical. A statement rather than a real question.

Although this assumes both parties are looking for something long term, and there are people across the spectrum in terms of what they desire from their suitors. Some people, men and women really do just want sexual satisfaction, which is fine, just problems occur when those people mix with those looking for something long term.

Ahem, I disagree with this just because I don believe it's right for sex to be before marriage. If that's what you were saying here? Unless I misunderstood? Please make it clearer for me.

Ok... But do know that is not a common value in Western civilisation. But in either case, the long term/short term distinction is the same, Pro-marriage people would fall into the former camp. And yes, problems are going to occur when they mix, when is inevitable in society.

*sighs* idk if it's your way of writing out but I'm really not understandin what your trying to say like at all?? 0.0

I think he's just saying that different people are looking for different things in a relationship. Some people want a life-long bond, while others are looking for nothing more than physical satisfaction. To each their own. But, moreover, if two people start dating, but they aren't looking for the same thing, it likely will not work out.
To say one has free will, to have chosen other than they did, is to say they have will over their will... Will over the will they have over their will... Will over the will they have over the will they have over their will, etc... It's utter nonsense.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 7:56:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 7:54:33 PM, mrsatan wrote:
At 7/16/2014 7:41:22 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 7:23:27 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:46:15 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:43:39 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

Why put on a false representation of yourself for a partner if it is going to be discovered eventually anyway?

Explain your question, please.

It's rhetorical. A statement rather than a real question.

Although this assumes both parties are looking for something long term, and there are people across the spectrum in terms of what they desire from their suitors. Some people, men and women really do just want sexual satisfaction, which is fine, just problems occur when those people mix with those looking for something long term.

Ahem, I disagree with this just because I don believe it's right for sex to be before marriage. If that's what you were saying here? Unless I misunderstood? Please make it clearer for me.

Ok... But do know that is not a common value in Western civilisation. But in either case, the long term/short term distinction is the same, Pro-marriage people would fall into the former camp. And yes, problems are going to occur when they mix, when is inevitable in society.

*sighs* idk if it's your way of writing out but I'm really not understandin what your trying to say like at all?? 0.0

I think he's just saying that different people are looking for different things in a relationship. Some people want a life-long bond, while others are looking for nothing more than physical satisfaction. To each their own. But, moreover, if two people start dating, but they aren't looking for the same thing, it likely will not work out.

Okay that makes sense now, but ehh I just dont agree with the whole "physical satisfaction" I think it's just my beliefs is why... But I do agree if it's not going in one direction with agreement it won't work...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
mrsatan
Posts: 429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 8:37:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Personally, I see no harm in a couple having sex before marriage, or even on a first date if that's what they both want to do. But, that's not to say there aren't virtues to be found in waiting. To each their own.

I would agree that men are more likely to place a bigger importance on sex than women. Although, I wouldn't call those men snakes. I reserve that for anybody who lies to someone else to get what they want, with no regard to what effect it has on that person.

In the end, you should think ahead to the consequences of anything you might decide to do. Any relationship can end at anytime. If you want to have sex with someone, then go for it (but at least be smart about it and use protection). Just be aware that it may not go further than that. Sex is not a payment meant to ensure someone stays with you. It's an enjoyable act, for both men and women. It's fine to have hopes that the relationship will grow into something more, but don't expect it to. Live in the present, enjoy it.

But either way, whether you have sex or not, be aware that if you're starting a new relationship, while you may have just found the love of your life, chances are much higher that it's not going to happen, so don't expect too much.
To say one has free will, to have chosen other than they did, is to say they have will over their will... Will over the will they have over their will... Will over the will they have over the will they have over their will, etc... It's utter nonsense.
mrsatan
Posts: 429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 8:43:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Misspoke at the end there, "...chances are much higher that it's not going to work out..."
To say one has free will, to have chosen other than they did, is to say they have will over their will... Will over the will they have over their will... Will over the will they have over the will they have over their will, etc... It's utter nonsense.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:20:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 7:37:05 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/16/2014 7:11:56 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ladies, how many times do you meet a guy and find him just charming, sweet, nice, good-looking and everything you think he is as being the one for you? Well... Let me just give you some tips (guys who are honest are welcome to give their input in agreement); guys have a snaky tendency to show so much kindness and do nice things, but never do we as girls take the time to actually examine why this is... Is it because they genuinely want to do that for the sake of truly caring to provide for you? Or is it that they want to butter you up to get you in bed with them? These are questions that always pop into my head when meeting a guy. Guys make it obvious that they like a girl, but a girl (at times) does not which gives guys a reason to keep trying to at least get a notice.

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified. If you find guys being touchy then ask yourself why? Are you being naive and dressed in such a way that would lead him to think he's got you where he wants you? Or do you present yourself modestly and in your own way express that you don't approve of being touched in any form or Fashion? Guys will respect if he sees that you respect yourself an not just in those two things.

Another thing I've also learned is that if you as a girl come off as with low self-esteem or shy or too quiet then those are the ones that guys tend to veer into what they want. It's important that girls not be passive but not be rude either.

There's a line (balance) that must be made. Be cautious, not gullible or naive, and make it clear of what type of girl you truly are. If he's genuine, he'll stick around, if he's a fake he won't waste anymore time trying get to you.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

I feel like I've seen this before... hmmmm :)

Cool story ha!

Lol

Excellent analysis of how a proper young lady should carry herself. Especially with so many snakes slithering around. The best thing any girl can do is take time when developing any sort of relationship. Patience is a virtue when developing a potentially life-long bond.

I completely agree. True true true! But not many are willin to wait and that's on both ends.

Life is always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ThoughtsandThoughts
Posts: 178
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:24:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 3:44:28 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Another thing that is not really safe is how we as females present ourselves in appearance. How you dress says a lot about you too as a girl (lady/young woman). Not all men are snakes, but the majority of them are (sorry guys no offense to you all; just being real here) and if they see something they like well guess what you've just been objectified.

Further discussion or questions if needed. :)

Your post has a lot of wonderful advice and I think it's great you posted it here! Anyway, this is sort of a tangent, but what if what women consider "objectification" is really how many men are able to connect emotionally and build relationships? Yes, many guys are in it for you-know-what and they can be very touchy, but I just believe guys -in general - need more physical contact (doesn't have to be sex) to get on the same level of emotion and connectedness as women. As far as I'm aware, men don't tend to make as many connections between the two hemispheres of their brains, hence they tend not to get as emotional as women.

Touch is a very strong sense, which can boost emotion. Perhaps this is why many men are sex-driven? Anyway, what sometimes comes off as objectification may simply be a desire to connect emotionally. I'm not saying that this should be grounds for consent to physical contact when a woman (or partner) isn't ready for it, but it's certainly a reason to de-stigmatize men for their physical desires :P