Jump to topic:

Someone cutting you out...

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 7:54:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
(no trolling please, you wouldn't want me doing it to you when you really need help, have some compassion..) so someone cut me out of their life, no reason, no goodbye, nothing...I don't know whether to feel enraged, depressed, relieved, happy,suicidal, or just ok..my heart caves in like glass...yes, it feels like i'm being killed...tortured....because they said they were there for me, but when the time came, they never were...because they said they valued honesty, but they didn't have the courage to communicate with me directly...because they said they were patient, but when time came, they weren't...because they wanted someone who cared for them and never noticed me or my efforts...because they said they were my friend, but didn't trust me, didn't help me or support me, they didn't pray for me...because they said they didn't want to hurt anyone else, not realizing that they were hurting me by refusing to be that person they claimed to be...I tried to be a better person, despite doing wrong, despite all the pain i caused, i tried to be a better friend who took upon responsibility and strives to be the best i can be..I want to be the one who supports them and everyone on here, i want to be friends with everyone and help each one of them, but i guess some people just won't accept that...because of 1 person, i now feel more isolated from a community, from a group of people..because of 1 person, i will never look at people like them the same again...yes, they plunged a knife into my heart, they threw away our friendship as if it was worth nothing...they are suffocating me, they literally are killing me...in some way, they strangle the life out of me, the hope of being a great friend...the hope of finding someone to truly struggle with and depend on, this is betrayal...i never expected someone like them to do that to me..but i want them to look at me...as my breath is leaving me, i want them to see the pain they are causing..the person they are separating themselves from....the person who prayed for them and was always there for them, the person who said they cared, even though sometimes, it seems like they didn't...as they join along the ones who kick, beat,spit, and stomp on me with their words of rejection, their words of refusing to accept me...I trusted them too much, believing that there would be at least 1 person who would accept me, but it's ok, because i took that hit...in fact, i plunge the knife even deeper within my heart...I'm already dead, but it's ok...because they can never bring me down, they are only making me stronger...they only make me trust even more, they only make me love even more...they only make me be a better person....because of this, i will appear cold, but in reality, i know the harshness of life...i will be so much stronger and better than i was yesterday...I found friends, real friends who stick by their word...they think they got rid of me, but if God wills it, we will cross paths again, and i will be alive once more...the person who was insecure, helpless, desperate, always clinging to friends, trying to win everyone's acceptance, the one who was alone...the one who they caused pain to...when they look into my eyes and my face, they will see the person they never were...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 5:04:29 AM
At 7/19/2014 7:54:02 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
(no trolling please, you wouldn't want me doing it to you when you really need help, have some compassion..) so someone cut me out of their life, no reason, no goodbye, nothing...I don't know whether to feel enraged, depressed, relieved, happy,suicidal, or just ok..my heart caves in like glass...yes, it feels like i'm being killed...tortured....because they said they were there for me, but when the time came, they never were...because they said they valued honesty, but they didn't have the courage to communicate with me directly...because they said they were patient, but when time came, they weren't...because they wanted someone who cared for them and never noticed me or my efforts...because they said they were my friend, but didn't trust me, didn't help me or support me, they didn't pray for me...because they said they didn't want to hurt anyone else, not realizing that they were hurting me by refusing to be that person they claimed to be...I tried to be a better person, despite doing wrong, despite all the pain i caused, i tried to be a better friend who took upon responsibility and strives to be the best i can be..I want to be the one who supports them and everyone on here, i want to be friends with everyone and help each one of them, but i guess some people just won't accept that...because of 1 person, i now feel more isolated from a community, from a group of people..because of 1 person, i will never look at people like them the same again...yes, they plunged a knife into my heart, they threw away our friendship as if it was worth nothing...they are suffocating me, they literally are killing me...in some way, they strangle the life out of me, the hope of being a great friend...the hope of finding someone to truly struggle with and depend on, this is betrayal...i never expected someone like them to do that to me..but i want them to look at me...as my breath is leaving me, i want them to see the pain they are causing..the person they are separating themselves from....the person who prayed for them and was always there for them, the person who said they cared, even though sometimes, it seems like they didn't...as they join along the ones who kick, beat,spit, and stomp on me with their words of rejection, their words of refusing to accept me...I trusted them too much, believing that there would be at least 1 person who would accept me, but it's ok, because i took that hit...in fact, i plunge the knife even deeper within my heart...I'm already dead, but it's ok...because they can never bring me down, they are only making me stronger...they only make me trust even more, they only make me love even more...they only make me be a better person....because of this, i will appear cold, but in reality, i know the harshness of life...i will be so much stronger and better than i was yesterday...I found friends, real friends who stick by their word...they think they got rid of me, but if God wills it, we will cross paths again, and i will be alive once more...the person who was insecure, helpless, desperate, always clinging to friends, trying to win everyone's acceptance, the one who was alone...the one who they caused pain to...when they look into my eyes and my face, they will see the person they never were...

Give the person time and space and they might come around.

If not, let them go.

Move along and push on forward.

Use every experience as a learning one. What can you get from this? What do you think YOU did wrong! What do you think happened between you two?

From this information, you can deduce what happened and how to go along with communicating with people afterwards
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 7:21:51 AM
At 7/20/2014 5:04:29 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

If not, let them go.

Use every experience as a learning one. What can you get from this? What do you think YOU did wrong! What do you think happened between you two?

From this information, you can deduce what happened and how to go along with communicating with people afterwards

True...
Ajab
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 8:03:56 AM

If not, let them go.

From this information, you can induce what happened and how to go along with communicating with people afterwards

Fix'd
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 9:03:10 AM

If not, let them go.

Yea, it was hard for me to get through the situation and i almost was about to give up being their friend, but i never did, despite my problems. I'm very loyal. Hope they can do the same for me....
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 10:28:38 AM
they think they got rid of me, but if God wills it, we will cross paths again

Seriously dude, leave her alone. Enough is enough. You stalked her on Facebook for months and now followed her back over here.

This whole little rant is pretty creepy. You think by somehow invoking God's name that doesn't make you into a creeper/stalker?

This isn't a troll response. I know exactly who you're talking about. Just because someone is nice to you, that doesn't mean they *owe* you anything. I think you have a thing for this girl, but either way, dial down the intensity. It's way too much. And let this one go in peace. Since she's a member here (and blocked you recently), you're obviously hoping she sees this. This isn't just an innocent plea for help from the community. So just stop. The message should be clear by now: she's tired of you harassing her.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 10:31:28 AM
At 7/20/2014 9:03:10 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Yea, it was hard for me to get through the situation and i almost was about to give up being their friend, but i never did, despite my problems. I'm very loyal. Hope they can do the same for me....

I think you missed the point of this post. People don't cut you out for no reason. Stop being a creeper to people and they won't cut you out of their lives. You seem to be saying that this person just cut you out for no reason, but you're willing to forgive. Absolute bs.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 11:37:28 AM
At 7/20/2014 10:28:38 AM, bluesteel wrote:

Seriously dude, leave her alone. Enough is enough. You stalked her on Facebook for months and now followed her back over here.

This whole little rant is pretty creepy. You think by somehow invoking God's name that doesn't make you into a creeper/stalker?

This isn't a troll response. I know exactly who you're talking about. Just because someone is nice to you, that doesn't mean they *owe* you anything. I think you have a thing for this girl, but either way, dial down the intensity. It's way too much. And let this one go in peace. Since she's a member here (and blocked you recently), you're obviously hoping she sees this. This isn't just an innocent plea for help from the community. So just stop. The message should be clear by now: she's tired of you harassing her.

Bluesteel, I know I shouldn't have done these things that I did, but I need support just as much as she does... It was wrong of me to do all this i know, but I still value our friendship and I'm not going to give up on it, never did. I just need people to be patient with me and I with them.. If there's anything I can do to help her recover from the pain, let me know..
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 11:49:40 AM
At 7/20/2014 11:37:28 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
If there's anything I can do to help her recover from the pain, let me know..

Stop harassing her, stop making these topics about it, and just leaving her alone would be an excellent start. Get over it and move on.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 11:56:50 AM

Bluesteel, I know I shouldn't have done these things that I did, but I need support just as much as she does... It was wrong of me to do all this i know, but I still value our friendship and I'm not going to give up on it, never did. I just need people to be patient with me and I with them.. If there's anything I can do to help her recover from the pain, let me know..

You can't stalk someone, have them cut you out of their life because you stalked them, then ask them to be "there for you." Demanding that they be "there for you" (to help you with the pain of them cutting you out) is just more absurd stalking behavior. You seem to have a borderline-pathological inability to understand that people have the right to choose not to interact with you.

The proper response is: "yes, I realize she wants space. I'll leave her alone," not "hey man, tell her if she's bothered by me stalking her to hit me up; i'll help her cope with the pain of me stalking her."

Seriously, wtf. How would that conversation even go?

"Hey, this dude is stalking me..."
"oh yeah, who is it?"
"YOU."
"oh, that must suck, what's he been doing?"
"posting all this stuff to my Facebook wall all the time. He really won't leave me alone."
"wow, that must be really hard. how does that make you feel?"
"not f*@#ing good"
"i'm sorry to hear that, but i'm glad i could be there for you to talk it out"
"umm....yeah.... thanks, i guess."
"good, glad you feel better now.... so ... i followed you home last night. Who was that guy you were with?"
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:01:43 PM
Dear DDO,

I hit my girlfriend and now she won't talk to me anymore. I know the Lord will make our paths cross again at some point (and then that b**23 is really gonna get what's coming to her), but until then I'm really hurting and I don't understand what I did wrong. Will you guys tell me? I was such a good boyfriend. I would always remember our anniversary. I would listen to her stupid stories about her stupid friends. I even bought her a puppy. And when she (my girlfriend) needed to be disciplined, I would lay the smack down. Like a good boyfriend. You have to train them (girlfriend, not puppies...).

Anyway, isn't it unfair what she did to me? She just cut me out of her life like it was nothing. I keep calling her, but she won't respond. After all I did for her! None of my friends seem sympathetic. I knew you guys would be there for me though. No troll responses. Only sympathy. Looking forward to hearing from you DDO.

Sincerely,
PerfectlyNormalDDOUser
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:10:01 PM
At 7/20/2014 11:56:50 AM, bluesteel wrote:

You can't stalk someone, have them cut you out of their life because you stalked them, then ask them to be "there for you." Demanding that they be "there for you" (to help you with the pain of them cutting you out) is just more absurd stalking behavior. You seem to have a borderline-pathological inability to understand that people have the right to choose not to interact with you.

The proper response is: "yes, I realize she wants space. I'll leave her alone," not "hey man, tell her if she's bothered by me stalking her to hit me up; i'll help her cope with the pain of me stalking her."

Seriously, wtf. How would that conversation even go?

"oh yeah, who is it?"
"YOU."
"posting all this stuff to my Facebook wall all the time. He really won't leave me alone."
"not f*@#ing good"
"good, glad you feel better now.... so ... i followed you home last night. Who was that guy you were with?"

It's fine if she doesn't want to talk to me.. I'll just accept it because I don't deserve such a great friend as her.. I just want to make sure she's okay.. I know what I didin the past was wrong, but i'm committed to being selfless and a great friend who understands what she is going through...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:14:29 PM
At 7/20/2014 12:10:01 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

It's fine if she doesn't want to talk to me.. I'll just accept it because I don't deserve such a great friend as her.. I just want to make sure she's okay.. I know what I didin the past was wrong, but i'm committed to being selfless and a great friend who understands what she is going through...

Literally every word out of your mouth is a contradiction. "I will accept that she doesn't want to talk to me." Next sentence: "I *must* know how she is feeling. Convey my message to her and her message back to me. I *will* continue to be her friend."

"But I accept that it's over..."

No you don't. As others have said, stop making threads about it. Stop asking people how she is doing. Stop trying to communicate with her indirectly. Just stahp.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:18:37 PM

Bluesteel, I know I shouldn't have done these things that I did, but I need support just as much as she does... It was wrong of me to do all this i know, but I still value our friendship and I'm not going to give up on it, never did. I just need people to be patient with me and I with them..
GIVE THEM SPACE.
If there's anything I can do to help her recover from the pain, let me know..
She will let you know IF she wants any help. If not, leave her alone for now.

If she's on this site, [and because of Bluesteel comments everyone else knows this is true, you need to stop being a douchebag and posting these topics.
They are annoying and actually, I kind of agree with YYW when he joked and said you remind me of Elliot Rodger.

"Not accepting messages"
"Not accepting comments."

You: Oh I guess you're busy then.

Her: I don't want to talk right now.

You: YOU WANT TO STOP BEING MY FRIEND???!!!

---

These threads are embarrassing her and degrading YOUR reputation more than it already is.

I've taken over ESocial's account for now so take it personally when I say-

Leave. Her. Alone.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:24:47 PM
Then at least i hope you can forgive me for upsetting the community.. My threads do nothing but cause more harm.. I deeply apologize for my actions.. Hope I can be a better member..
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:26:38 PM
At 7/20/2014 11:56:50 AM, bluesteel wrote:
"oh yeah, who is it?"
"YOU."
"not f*@#ing good"

*claps*

You'd be a great actor/stalker.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:26:50 PM
At 7/20/2014 12:24:47 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Then at least i hope you can forgive me for upsetting the community.. My threads do nothing but cause more harm.. I deeply apologize for my actions.. Hope I can be a better member..

THEN STOP.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

neptune1bond
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 6:12:22 AM
At 7/20/2014 12:24:47 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Truth_seeker, you don't seem like a bad guy, but there's something you need to understand about social interaction with girls/women. The biology and natural instincts of the vast majority of women means that they will (many times unknowingly) desire to play the feminine role, especially when they are interacting with a male figure. Some women can handle a small amount of listening to a man's emotions/pain, but if you continue to bombard them with those types of things it then becomes unavoidable that they will subconsciously feel like you are playing the feminine role and therefor forcing them to play the masculine/dominant role after they are made to feel an obligation to take care of you and your emotions. This is why they begin to feel like you are "creepy" and "needy". They use these terms as an expression of their extreme discomfort with you at their being forced into the masculine role against their will.

If you want women to respond well to you, you need to learn how to communicate confidence and self-reliance. When women feel like you are confident and self-reliant enough to handle your own problems, they will then feel like they can trust you with their problems. When they feel like you are "man enough" to handle their problems (in addition to your own) and care for them in the way they need, they will feel an attachment to you, a reliance upon you, and sometimes even a love for you. No matter how much people complain about (and sometimes even flat-out deny) this biological interaction between male and female (masculine and feminine) it is nonetheless a fact of life. Society as a whole does not treat men well (and probably never will) when they refuse to take on the masculine role (except possibly in the case of homosexuals, but that's another subject altogether that I won't go into).

I know that it is hard to accept, but being born male means that no one will want to take on the role of "babysitting your emotions". Being a man means that you are going to have to learn how to be good enough by yourself before you can learn to be good with other people. No matter how much society may claim to dislike anything that even slightly resembles gender roles as the very idea has become incredibly unpopular in our modern times, nonetheless biology will still influence our decisions and actions no matter what we may prefer. Women may frequently claim to desire a "nice" guy that is "not afraid to express his emotions", but they only truly want a guy who is nice to them and is not afraid to express a concern over the woman's emotions with no concern for his own (in truth, women would prefer to believe that men never actually experience pain or vulnerability at all, no matter how much they may claim the contrary. Even some of the better ones that can actually handle such things would never actually consider having a long-term relationship with those men because of their undeniable underlying disgust with them, except maybe if they are extremely desperate).

If you feel that being completely self-reliant is too overwhelming and you must express your feelings of emotional victimization and vulnerability to someone, then the only safe place for a man to do such things, unfortunately, is with a counselor or psychiatrist. In essence, because they are receiving compensation for "babysitting your emotions" (or even if they are not being payed, simply because it is in a "formal" setting), they can deny their biology and put on a facade of caring in order to fulfill your emotional needs since they really have no other choice. This is a benefit to the psychiatrist/counselor as well as you because there is no personal relationship. This means that they can work with you for a short time and move on with their life otherwise, but you also do not have to deal with any emotional reactions they may have towards you that would result in cruel treatment towards you later. This also allows for you to have an outlet for your problems so that you can be confident and self-reliant otherwise. I would suggest that you try to become completely self reliant and responsible WITHOUT having to rely on external sources for your well-being, but the psychiatrist/counselor resource is there if you need it. Just realize that no friend OR girlfriend/wife is ever going to want to become your personal on-call psychiatrist. Men will not want to play that role for you because they feel uncomfortable treating you as a woman (or, in other words, allowing you to take on the feminine role, mainly because of the sexual implications of such things. Homosexual men may be willing to do that for you, but they will then have expectations of a relationship and other "compensation"). Women will not want to play that role for the reasons that I've already mentioned. It MIGHT be o.k. to talk to your friends or girlfriend/wife about your problems once in a great while (depending on the friend or girlfriend/wife), but if you cannot be generally self-reliant, then you need a psychiatrist or you will only get hurt again and again. If you keep doing the same things, then you will only get the same results. You need to start changing your approach to life as well as women. You might be tempted to ignore my post because it would force you to face some very unpleasant truths about life and about yourself, but unfortunately ignoring unpleasant truths is how people keep themselves in the same circumstances for the rest of their lives.