Jump to topic:

Compassion will make the world a better place

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 10:58:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Been dealing with loneliness, anger, and pain...i have been a good person becoming corrupt...Negativity building up inside me to the point where i'm tired of the pain, tired of not being appreciated for being "good", tired of letting myself get hurt, tired of being excluded, rebuked, and judged and most of all: misunderstood...of being treated like an outcast that no one wants...so i declare war, i go around fighting my friends over beliefs because we don't agree or even accept each other..Instead of being understanding when i should have, instead of turning the other cheek, i fight back and keep hitting harder and harder each time. It wasn't until my friend finally yelled for us to stop fighting and realize that we are all on the same side. It was then that i came to my senses and realized that if we could at least understand each other and open up, we would heal and become better people. If everyone could just stop fighting, the world would know peace.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 12:19:04 PM
At 7/19/2014 10:58:17 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Been dealing with loneliness, anger, and pain...i have been a good person becoming corrupt...Negativity building up inside me to the point where i'm tired of the pain, tired of not being appreciated for being "good", tired of letting myself get hurt, tired of being excluded, rebuked, and judged and most of all: misunderstood...of being treated like an outcast that no one wants...so i declare war, i go around fighting my friends over beliefs because we don't agree or even accept each other..Instead of being understanding when i should have, instead of turning the other cheek, i fight back and keep hitting harder and harder each time. It wasn't until my friend finally yelled for us to stop fighting and realize that we are all on the same side. It was then that i came to my senses and realized that if we could at least understand each other and open up, we would heal and become better people. If everyone could just stop fighting, the world would know peace.

I understand your frustration with humanity, but I am here to tell you, don't put too much hope in humanity. Diverse city is called diverse city for a reason.. And eventually it will fall apart..
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:18:32 PM
At 7/19/2014 12:24:38 PM, Haroush wrote:

That is one of the best songs ever.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:27:16 PM
At 7/19/2014 12:19:04 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 7/19/2014 10:58:17 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:

I understand your frustration with humanity, but I am here to tell you, don't put too much hope in humanity. Diverse city is called diverse city for a reason.. And eventually it will fall apart..

Yea...long time ago, God showed me this would happen that i would let my anger just burst out on those i cared about and cause alot of pain and separate me from close friends over something petty...I ignored it, shoved it down cuz i didn't want that happen and now that it happened...now that anger made me an enemy to friends i didn't want to ever turn against....i feel humiliated..i feel overwhelmed with ridicule...
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:38:41 PM
At 7/19/2014 1:18:32 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Pretty much matches what i feel, we should never base our resolutions on secular standards, but rather on the Bible. Btw, did you know that forgive in Greek literally means "to let go"?
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:41:39 PM
At 7/19/2014 1:38:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Pretty much matches what i feel, we should never base our resolutions on secular standards, but rather on the Bible. Btw, did you know that forgive in Greek literally means "to let go"?

No, I didn't, but it is very interesting. It also lends new depth to a popular song. ;)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:45:26 PM
At 7/19/2014 1:41:39 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

No, I didn't, but it is very interesting. It also lends new depth to a popular song. ;)

hahaha, yea...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:45:59 PM
At 7/19/2014 1:45:26 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/19/2014 1:41:39 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

hahaha, yea...

D

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 3:13:54 PM
At 7/19/2014 2:59:56 PM, Haroush wrote:

Another awesome song......

Right on the money.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam