Jump to topic:

I'm DONE.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 7:55:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Before I state what I mean, I will simply say this, I don't want pity, sympathy, empathy or anything of the sort. Just wanted to make this public so that all questions, comments, etc will all come to an end.

To begin, a user here on DDO has made frequent posts in regarding a person, you all prolly know who he is by now and the person he was talking about was me. Yes, me. I'm the reason for all the chaos that's occurred not just openly but even in PM's with others regarding him. It was NEVER supposed to be brought to anyone but between he and I but it wasn't... However, had I never got too personal with him I strongly believe none of this would of happened. So yes, I am completely at fault for that and no one will change my mind about it either. I take full responsibility for what I HAVE DONE. He is responsible for himself though. I dont hate him but i do not trust him.

Secondly, more than 2 people have labeled me a "flirt", a "fake", a "hypocrite", a "sociopath", a "stupid girl", and more... Go figure, did I return any name-calling back? No. Instead I chose to accept it and let them think as they wish. But honestly it's people like that that give me more of a reason to never trust anyone. Just because I'm literally a "retard" doesn't mean you have to sit there and talk down to me just because I'm not on the same level as you. I dont think nor react the same way as everyone does. I'm my own person who just happens to be a special ed 21yr old girl. Did I ask to be that way? No. But nonetheless I am and must deal with it. I'm sorry that my Ignorance and stupidity causes frustration and anger and hate and cruelty and confusion and hurt and pain that leads me to make unwise decisions.

Nextly, the reason I would believe it to be that all these things are as stated in my second paragraph is because of my constant communications with a lot of people even the guys here. I see no harm in being friendly with everyone and reaching out to others or just BEING a friend... No illegality is in that, or it is and I've missed that somewhere down the line in my life? I mean no harm or have any intention of hurting anyone EVER! Another issue that kept drawing my attention was that I kept being asked this or that about what I stated in my first paragraph I would for my answers but found that somewhere down the line something was misinformed or misunderstood and as a result more chaos sparked by friendships ending and arguments occurring with another member.

So I've come to see that, I'm officially the problem and hope by any means that my leave of not just DDO but for those who speak to me through email or hangouts will no longer have to be burdened with my presence any longer. And that also all drama is ceased and everyone who had a problem with another member be resolved concerning these situations. This is final. I will DEFINITELY NOT be returning an if I do just by "chance" it will not be under this account (but I don't see me returning at all at this point). I only ask that all make amends with those members who had disputes over drama I was obviously a part of.

I have failed my God, failed my family and failed you all. I will not be surprised at any form of comments made either. So do as you please if it makes you satisfied. I know I deserve the hate and anger anyways. But before my final end to this post. I just want to apologize for everyone I've hurt. Never my intention whatsoever. And with that, goodbye.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 8:01:22 PM
At 7/21/2014 7:55:25 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Before I state what I mean, I will simply say this, I don't want pity, sympathy, empathy or anything of the sort. Just wanted to make this public so that all questions, comments, etc will all come to an end.

To begin, a user here on DDO has made frequent posts in regarding a person, you all prolly know who he is by now and the person he was talking about was me. Yes, me. I'm the reason for all the chaos that's occurred not just openly but even in PM's with others regarding him. It was NEVER supposed to be brought to anyone but between he and I but it wasn't... However, had I never got too personal with him I strongly believe none of this would of happened. So yes, I am completely at fault for that and no one will change my mind about it either. I take full responsibility for what I HAVE DONE. He is responsible for himself though. I dont hate him but i do not trust him.

Secondly, more than 2 people have labeled me a "flirt", a "fake", a "hypocrite", a "sociopath", a "stupid girl", and more... Go figure, did I return any name-calling back? No. Instead I chose to accept it and let them think as they wish. But honestly it's people like that that give me more of a reason to never trust anyone. Just because I'm literally a "retard" doesn't mean you have to sit there and talk down to me just because I'm not on the same level as you. I dont think nor react the same way as everyone does. I'm my own person who just happens to be a special ed 21yr old girl. Did I ask to be that way? No. But nonetheless I am and must deal with it. I'm sorry that my Ignorance and stupidity causes frustration and anger and hate and cruelty and confusion and hurt and pain that leads me to make unwise decisions.

Nextly, the reason I would believe it to be that all these things are as stated in my second paragraph is because of my constant communications with a lot of people even the guys here. I see no harm in being friendly with everyone and reaching out to others or just BEING a friend... No illegality is in that, or it is and I've missed that somewhere down the line in my life? I mean no harm or have any intention of hurting anyone EVER! Another issue that kept drawing my attention was that I kept being asked this or that about what I stated in my first paragraph I would for my answers but found that somewhere down the line something was misinformed or misunderstood and as a result more chaos sparked by friendships ending and arguments occurring with another member.

So I've come to see that, I'm officially the problem and hope by any means that my leave of not just DDO but for those who speak to me through email or hangouts will no longer have to be burdened with my presence any longer. And that also all drama is ceased and everyone who had a problem with another member be resolved concerning these situations. This is final. I will DEFINITELY NOT be returning an if I do just by "chance" it will not be under this account (but I don't see me returning at all at this point). I only ask that all make amends with those members who had disputes over drama I was obviously a part of.

I have failed my God, failed my family and failed you all. I will not be surprised at any form of comments made either. So do as you please if it makes you satisfied. I know I deserve the hate and anger anyways. But before my final end to this post. I just want to apologize for everyone I've hurt. Never my intention whatsoever. And with that, goodbye.

Wow. I'll miss her.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 8:05:23 PM
PLEASE, NO DoN'T GO!!!!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 8:06:06 PM
For some reason the internet isn't working over here and only DDO pages are loading... I deleted my gmail so I don't have your email address anymore, but if you're reading this my new email is the same as my gmail, except it's @yahoo.ca.

I don't know what's going on here or why you feel the way you do, but please feel free to talk to me :) I'll miss you otherwise.
yang.
mrsatan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 8:31:14 PM
That's a shame. Can't say as I know what all happened, or that I knew you very well, but from posts of yours that I've seen, I can't help but think you're being too hard on yourself. Certainly wouldn't have guessed you were a special ed student, not that it means anything. We all have strengths and weaknesses, and I'd take kind over smart any day.

Anyways, sorry to see you go, GCL, but don't be so hard on yourself. Whatever you did, we all make mistakes. Make amends if you can, but whether or not you succeed, forgive yourself. It's plain to see you're a good person, so that last bit will likely be the most difficult, but only you can do it.
To say one has free will, to have chosen other than they did, is to say they have will over their will... Will over the will they have over their will... Will over the will they have over the will they have over their will, etc... It's utter nonsense.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 8:35:14 PM
At 7/21/2014 8:06:06 PM, tulle wrote:
For some reason the internet isn't working over here and only DDO pages are loading... I deleted my gmail so I don't have your email address anymore, but if you're reading this my new email is the same as my gmail, except it's @yahoo.ca.

I don't know what's going on here or why you feel the way you do, but please feel free to talk to me :) I'll miss you otherwise.

This.
Tsar of DDO
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 8:54:46 PM

Even though I am an atheist, god bless.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:05:51 PM
At 7/21/2014 8:14:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Did TruthSeeker have anything to do with your leaving, GCL?

She's gone. D: ):
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:08:11 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:05:51 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

So it would seem, and it's tragic. Even more tragic is that there are guys out there who hurt girls like this. When I read this, it broke my heart. GCL deserves better than this.
Tsar of DDO
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:11:10 PM

If anybody here hates you, I do not think that they have expressed this hatred in public. I was not aware that you were in Special Ed; most of us probably weren't.
If anybody here has attacked you personally, I would suggest that instead of leaving, you should just report the violators to the Mods. If I have been among those whose comments and treatment of you have compelled you to leave, then I apologize profusely. It was never my intention to bully you nor anyone else (I do have a disliking for Imabench, though).
Anyhow, those who disdain you are definitely in the minority. I know that I speak for many on this Site when I beg you to stay on this Site, and just avoid Truth Seeker if he bothers you that much (he seems to hang out primarily in the Religion and Art forums, and within religious or rap debates).
But if you decide to leave anyway, I wish you luck in life.

-LogicalLunatic-
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:11:45 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:08:11 PM, YYW wrote:

So it would seem, and it's tragic. Even more tragic is that there are guys out there who hurt girls like this. When I read this, it broke my heart. GCL deserves better than this.

I don't think it was the guy's intention, but you are right. I'm sad that they had this problem. I love GCL, she is so sweet and welcoming, I'll miss her a lot. :(

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:14:54 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:11:45 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I don't think it was the guy's intention, but you are right. I'm sad that they had this problem. I love GCL, she is so sweet and welcoming, I'll miss her a lot. :(

I've read his posts, and I'm not sure I agree that he didn't mean to hurt her. His posts paint him as a passive aggressive sociopath with a dueling victim/god complex.
Tsar of DDO
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:23:34 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:14:54 PM, YYW wrote:

I've read his posts, and I'm not sure I agree that he didn't mean to hurt her. His posts paint him as a passive aggressive sociopath with a dueling victim/god complex.

I think he was just talking out of his pain. It's hard to be reasonable in that type of situation. I don't deny that he hurt her, I think he was just caught up in the moment's emotion.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:25:02 PM

Which TruthSeeker?

When I search 'TruthSeeker' I get one user who was online 5 years ago. Or is it Truth_Seeker?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:25:52 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:23:34 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I think he was just talking out of his pain. It's hard to be reasonable in that type of situation. I don't deny that he hurt her, I think he was just caught up in the moment's emotion.

I think that there is a clear thru-line to TruthSeeker's posts, and that he's the kind of guy who needs to be institutionalized.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:26:25 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:25:02 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Which TruthSeeker?

When I search 'TruthSeeker' I get one user who was online 5 years ago. Or is it Truth_Seeker?

The new guy who posted all the awful threads.
Tsar of DDO
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:28:35 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:25:52 PM, YYW wrote:

I think that there is a clear thru-line to TruthSeeker's posts, and that he's the kind of guy who needs to be institutionalized.

In my opinion, he is torn up inside as well as GCL, and we need to pray for them and stand by them as they go through this. They are two hurting people, and being unkind to either won't help them.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:28:54 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:26:25 PM, YYW wrote:

Which TruthSeeker?

Define 'new'. Is that 1 year old, 6 months, or 5 weeks?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:30:05 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:28:54 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Which TruthSeeker?

This individual:

Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:31:59 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:28:35 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

In my opinion, he is torn up inside as well as GCL, and we need to pray for them and stand by them as they go through this. They are two hurting people, and being unkind to either won't help them.

You really think he is only someone who is hurting? I mean, is that actually what you think or are you just trying to avoid drama in the forums? PM me if necessary.
Tsar of DDO
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:34:30 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:30:05 PM, YYW wrote:

Which TruthSeeker?

This individual:

Wow. His behavior has gone under the radar until her farewell speech?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:39:20 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:34:30 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Which TruthSeeker?

This individual:

I made some posts in response to the first thread he made, but it was not until this evening that I learned that all of that bile he posted was about her. The guy exhibits textbook sociopathy:

Grandiose sense of self
Manipulative and conning
Lack of genuine remorse, shame or guilt (his posts were clearly BS)
shallow emotions
Callousness
lack of empathy
Parasitic lifestyle (especially on an emotional level)
Contemptuous of people who reach to them
Feigns guilt
Extreem narcissism
Tsar of DDO
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:42:57 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:39:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/21/2014 9:34:30 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Which TruthSeeker?

This individual:

I made some posts in response to the first thread he made, but it was not until this evening that I learned that all of that bile he posted was about her. The guy exhibits textbook sociopathy:

Grandiose sense of self
Manipulative and conning
Lack of genuine remorse, shame or guilt (his posts were clearly BS)
shallow emotions
Callousness
lack of empathy
Parasitic lifestyle (especially on an emotional level)
Contemptuous of people who reach to them
Feigns guilt
Extreem narcissism

It is a shame that good DDO users are driven away by unhinged people.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:44:27 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:31:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/21/2014 9:28:35 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

You really think he is only someone who is hurting? I mean, is that actually what you think or are you just trying to avoid drama in the forums? PM me if necessary.

Give me a bit.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:13:10 PM
This is so sad. =(.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics