Jump to topic:

If your fake, take me off your friends list

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 5:48:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
After a long time meditating, it's time to take charge of my life and be productive. People advised me to know who my real friends from fake friends and it's time to do that, so if you just want to kill time with me, get things from me, want to boost your reputation, if you don't want to be real with me, i can't hang with you simple as that, i choose to hang with the real even if it means being hanging with 4-5 friends all the way through life.

I'm technically the only person who considers a friendship to be a lifelong bond. If all you see in this friendship is just a simple online buddy who accepted a friend request, don't talk to me, just delete. I am genuine all the time (online, real life, etc.) stop wasting my time. I joined this site to commit to God, not to kill time being superficial. I want to hang with real people who will live and die for a common cause, who value respect, honesty, loyalty, patience, love, truth, etc. and will endure with me through the pain and struggles in life to help grow to be individuals with strong character. With that in mind, i will feel alot better if many fake friends are out of my life.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 6:31:43 PM
I am a robot...

...does this mean I have to unfriend you? I mean, I'm a real nice computer program when you get to know me.
Nolite Timere
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 6:45:22 PM
At 7/27/2014 5:48:35 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
After a long time meditating, it's time to take charge of my life and be productive.
Congrats, I wish you the best of luck doing so.
People advised me to know who my real friends from fake friends and it's time to do that, so if you just want to kill time with me, get things from me,
How can you get something from someone in this situation over the internet? Besides knowledge and experience...
want to boost your reputation,
With all due respect, I don't think "hanging out" with online members of a debating site boosts anyone's reputation... even you...
if you don't want to be real with me, i can't hang with you simple as that, i choose to hang with the real even if it means being hanging with 4-5 friends all the way through life.
How do you know your real from unreal friends? Your real friends try to help you out and advise you in tough situations.

I'm technically the only person who considers a friendship to be a lifelong bond.
Some friendships are seasons.
If all you see in this friendship is just a simple online buddy who accepted a friend request, don't talk to me, just delete.
I am genuine all the time (online, real life, etc.) stop wasting my time.
I joined this site to commit to God, not to kill time being superficial.
Joining a debating site to commit to God, over a religious site?
I want to hang with real people who will live and die for a common cause, who value respect, honesty, loyalty, patience, love, truth, etc. and will endure with me through the pain and struggles in life to help grow to be individuals with strong character. With that in mind, i will feel alot better if many fake friends are out of my life.
No offense, but you're letting your REAL friends out. REAL friends stick UP to YOU and tell you when you're wrong, push you through situations and are there for you, PUSH you to the RIGHT direction even if they have to be harsh doing so. That's what a REAL friend would do for you in a REAL situation. If you'd rather "hangout" with your "real friends" who walk on ice around you, then fine. Go ahead. But you're missing out on beautiful friendships.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 6:58:42 PM
After a long time meditating, it's time to take charge of my life and be productive. People advised me to know who my real friends from fake friends and it's time to do that, so if you just want to kill time with me, get things from me, want to boost your reputation, if you don't want to be real with me, i can't hang with you simple as that, i choose to hang with the real even if it means being hanging with 4-5 friends all the way through life.

I'm technically the only person who considers a friendship to be a lifelong bond. If all you see in this friendship is just a simple online buddy who accepted a friend request, don't talk to me, just delete. I am genuine all the time (online, real life, etc.) stop wasting my time. I joined this site to commit to God, not to kill time being superficial. I want to hang with real people who will live and die for a common cause, who value respect, honesty, loyalty, patience, love, truth, etc. and will endure with me through the pain and struggles in life to help grow to be individuals with strong character. With that in mind, i will feel alot better if many fake friends are out of my life.

How old are you? How far in the world have you traveled? How many different people have you met? How many different cultures have you truly experienced in depth?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 7:02:58 PM
At 7/27/2014 6:45:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
After a long time meditating, it's time to take charge of my life and be productive.
Congrats, I wish you the best of luck doing so.
People advised me to know who my real friends from fake friends and it's time to do that, so if you just want to kill time with me, get things from me,
How can you get something from someone in this situation over the internet? Besides knowledge and experience...
want to boost your reputation,
With all due respect, I don't think "hanging out" with online members of a debating site boosts anyone's reputation... even you...
if you don't want to be real with me, i can't hang with you simple as that, i choose to hang with the real even if it means being hanging with 4-5 friends all the way through life.
How do you know your real from unreal friends? Your real friends try to help you out and advise you in tough situations.

I'm technically the only person who considers a friendship to be a lifelong bond.
Some friendships are seasons.
If all you see in this friendship is just a simple online buddy who accepted a friend request, don't talk to me, just delete.
I am genuine all the time (online, real life, etc.) stop wasting my time.
I joined this site to commit to God, not to kill time being superficial.
Joining a debating site to commit to God, over a religious site?
I want to hang with real people who will live and die for a common cause, who value respect, honesty, loyalty, patience, love, truth, etc. and will endure with me through the pain and struggles in life to help grow to be individuals with strong character. With that in mind, i will feel alot better if many fake friends are out of my life.
No offense, but you're letting your REAL friends out. REAL friends stick UP to YOU and tell you when you're wrong, push you through situations and are there for you, PUSH you to the RIGHT direction even if they have to be harsh doing so. That's what a REAL friend would do for you in a REAL situation. If you'd rather "hangout" with your "real friends" who walk on ice around you, then fine. Go ahead. But you're missing out on beautiful friendships.

True, im just tired of fake people in my life, so it's clean up time
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 7:05:17 PM
At 7/27/2014 6:54:47 PM, Romanii wrote:
I tried doing the same thing as you are now. And now I don't have any friends :(

That awkward moment when you consider someone a friend and they say they have none... >.>
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 7:06:33 PM
At 7/27/2014 6:31:43 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I am a robot...

...does this mean I have to unfriend you? I mean, I'm a real nice computer program when you get to know me.

Nice try.
Ashton
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 7:29:05 PM
At 7/27/2014 7:05:17 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I tried doing the same thing as you are now. And now I don't have any friends :(

That awkward moment when you consider someone a friend and they say they have none... >.>

^^ That.

What happened to Keynesians 4 life, Romanii? Or the bsh-YYW fan club (of which I can't recall whether you're a part)?
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 7:31:31 PM
At 7/27/2014 6:31:43 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I am a robot...

Lol time will tell
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 7:37:34 PM

lol why do i get the feeling your not telling the truth? :P
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 8:12:16 PM
At 7/27/2014 6:58:42 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

How old are you? How far in the world have you traveled? How many different people have you met? How many different cultures have you truly experienced in depth?

old enough and far enough ahaha, i've met people from various different backgrounds and cultures such as American, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, arab, etc.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 9:04:11 PM
At 7/27/2014 8:12:16 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

old enough and far enough ahaha, i've met people from various different backgrounds and cultures such as American, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, arab, etc.

I mean i really admire the idea of cleaning up your life and getting 'fake people' out of it, but this is not really the way to do it. People on DDO are not in your life, unless you are a shameless addict. Announcing it here just seems to be rather immature.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 9:12:26 PM
At 7/27/2014 9:04:11 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

I mean i really admire the idea of cleaning up your life and getting 'fake people' out of it, but this is not really the way to do it. People on DDO are not in your life, unless you are a shameless addict. Announcing it here just seems to be rather immature.

I just don't believe him. He might be telling the truth about the breadth of his cultural exposure, or might not. But as to the subject of 'getting his life together' in the various ways described, I see this as a tactic designed and intentionally chosen to entice others (especially those who would be inclined to reach out to him on an emotional level) to see him in a certain way. I am also skeptical of his religiosity.
Tsar of DDO
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 10:08:13 PM
At 7/27/2014 9:04:11 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

Worked before and yes I see your point, that is whyiI'm patient until I see who my friends really are
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 10:11:00 PM
I also noticed that debating on DDO does no good as people are heavily biased, for that reason, I will never do open voting again. I might do judge votes but only if I trust my friends judgment and not have them vote for me just because we friends.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 12:03:47 AM

oh my god, romanii, you poor baby. Let me love you
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 12:04:34 AM

^ As a third culture kid I can completely second this. Culture and travelling gives you so much depth about people and friendships
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 12:50:57 AM
At 7/28/2014 12:03:47 AM, Dennybug wrote:

Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 1:07:38 AM
At 7/28/2014 12:50:57 AM, debatability wrote:

stay away liz, he's mine.
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 1:08:40 AM
At 7/28/2014 1:07:38 AM, Dennybug wrote:

eh i wouldn't be so sure about that. why don't you ask romanii?
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 1:11:55 AM
At 7/28/2014 1:08:40 AM, debatability wrote:

Yeah we can ask him. See Romanii is my number one. He's your one in a million. What we have it real.
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 2:01:32 AM
At 7/28/2014 1:11:55 AM, Dennybug wrote:

Yeah we can ask him. See Romanii is my number one. He's your one in a million. What we have it real.

Ajab will be quite disappointed.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 3:10:36 AM
At 7/28/2014 2:01:32 AM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhh... Ajab is my wife
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 4:50:56 AM
At 7/28/2014 3:10:36 AM, Dennybug wrote:

Then you would think he'd want to be your number one!
~JohnMaynardKeynes

Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 5:01:46 AM
At 7/28/2014 4:50:56 AM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:

I color my ones cause there's lots. Ajab is green. Romanii is red. Green is my favorite color <3
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 6:52:32 AM
At 7/28/2014 5:01:46 AM, Dennybug wrote:

I color my ones cause there's lots. Ajab is green. Romanii is red. Green is my favorite color <3

So technically your list goes:

1A: Ajab
1B: Romanii
2. ??
3. ??
Ad infinitum
~JohnMaynardKeynes

Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 6:54:49 AM
At 7/28/2014 6:52:32 AM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 7/28/2014 5:01:46 AM, Dennybug wrote:

So technically your list goes:

1A: Ajab
1B: Romanii
2. ??
3. ??
Ad infinitum

Now that i've thought about it seriously there would be more people in between ajab and romanii, but SHHHH don't tell him that