Jump to topic:

Have you ever wanted to kill bullies?

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 7:45:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was a real mess when I was 13. Glad I'm more mature, but yeah I been bullied for being different. I was scared, agitated, sad, etc. I tried to get along with everyone and tried to make peace, but the same bullies kept messing with me. I had low self esteem and it got to the point where I almost snapped in anger and things were going to get brutal. I was about to fight the group and starting with the person in my face. I would've sent a barrage of hard and fast violent punches, kicks, slamming her into a table then take a really hard and solid chair and hit her back with it then beat her face up, if she tries to hit me, take her eyes out and bash her skull in with the chair and table. I also almost stabbed them with scissors, slam her face in the table, break a flask and cut her throat with it.

Thankfully, I didn't do it, but it was really intense..
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 7:48:12 PM
I've thought of killing someone before... But I knew I never would. TBH, almost everyone has had some kind of thought like that at least once.

I've thought of killing myself and seriously contemplated it at one point but realized how stupid that was, thankfully.

---

Just remember: God has his plans and will deal with the bullies in the afterlife. Treat them as you would want someone to treat you.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 7:49:45 PM
At 7/28/2014 7:48:12 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I've thought of killing someone before... But I knew I never would. TBH, almost everyone has had some kind of thought like that at least once.

I've thought of killing myself and seriously contemplated it at one point but realized how stupid that was, thankfully.

---

Just remember: God has his plans and will deal with the bullies in the afterlife. Treat them as you would want someone to treat you.

Yes, I actually prayed to God that he'd make them leave me alone and he did, felt so relieved
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 7:50:58 PM
At 7/28/2014 7:49:45 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

---

Yes, I actually prayed to God that he'd make them leave me alone and he did, felt so relieved

Good. Then ignore their existence, or their comments. Pray to God that he'll forgive them for their misdeeds and guide you on the right path, so as to not follow ever in their footsteps.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 7:51:59 PM

I swear, I honestly read this as:

"I've thought of killing someone before.... But I never knew I would."

That kind of scared me >.>
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 7:54:03 PM
At 7/28/2014 7:51:59 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

This scared me too, that why I didn't want to be bothered by anyone, just wanted to be alone
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 7:54:59 PM

Haha. I don't think I could kill someone. I can definitely beat the living crap out of someone, but I don't think I could take a life. My friends once thought I was an anti-social pacifist... until a boy slapped me in school and I punched him. All Hell broke loose and the two of us literally *fought* until a teacher had to break us apart.
Unfortunately #teacher-is-my-aunt-perks saved him from being suspended. Fortunately, #nerdperks saved me. I was the top of the class with a squeaky clean record. They wouldn't have dared taint that. Lol.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 7:56:34 PM
At 7/28/2014 7:45:29 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I was a real mess when I was 13. Glad I'm more mature, but yeah I been bullied for being different. I was scared, agitated, sad, etc. I tried to get along with everyone and tried to make peace, but the same bullies kept messing with me. I had low self esteem and it got to the point where I almost snapped in anger and things were going to get brutal. I was about to fight the group and starting with the person in my face. I would've sent a barrage of hard and fast violent punches, kicks, slamming her into a table then take a really hard and solid chair and hit her back with it then beat her face up, if she tries to hit me, take her eyes out and bash her skull in with the chair and table. I also almost stabbed them with scissors, slam her face in the table, break a flask and cut her throat with it.

Sadly enough, I can say I have had this feeling before about those terrorist who blew up the WTC towers. Though, I never really could forgive them, I got over it..

It wasn't until recently seeing some of the brutal scenes going on over there in the Middle East that I started getting angry again and wanting to go to war again!

For example, the ethnic cleansing that is going on over in Iraq and Syria as we speak. No offense to anyone, but it really pisses me off.

http://shoebat.com...

There is other live leaks going around right now as well.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 7:58:16 PM
Not kill them, I just wanted to go ape **** on one who would always mess with me( messing with my books, stare at me, etc) and other pupils.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 7:59:05 PM
At 7/28/2014 7:56:34 PM, Haroush wrote:

Sadly enough, I can say I have had this feeling before about those terrorist who blew up the WTC towers. Though, I never really could forgive them, I got over it..

It wasn't until recently seeing some of the brutal scenes going on over there in the Middle East that I started getting angry again and wanting to go to war again!

For example, the ethnic cleansing that is going on over in Iraq and Syria as we speak. No offense to anyone, but it really pisses me off.

I had a feeling you respond lol
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:06:09 PM
At 7/28/2014 7:58:16 PM, SamStevens wrote:
Not kill them, I just wanted to go ape **** on one who would always mess with me( messing with my books, stare at me, etc) and other pupils.

If it wasn't for Jesus, i would have smashed someone apart and snappedthe irneck in class.. Whew i would have been DONE FOR!
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:12:13 PM
At 7/28/2014 8:06:09 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

If it wasn't for Jesus, i would have smashed someone apart and snappedthe irneck in class.. Whew i would have been DONE FOR!

If it was not for stiff legal consequences, demerits, family disappointment and a possible school expulsion, I would have made it gruesome scene with the pest that bothers me( stealing my books), and other students(basically terrorizing them).
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:14:22 PM
At 7/28/2014 7:59:05 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

As far as things that have happened to me personally.. When I was in high school in 9th grade, I had some 11th grader who hated me for some odd reason despite the fact I never did nothing to anyone. Anyway, one day, I was walking home from school, and on my way I noticed that same kid walking up the street.

Even though I wasn't afraid of him, I was worried he was going to walk across the street. Well.... he did. When he did, he walked up to me giving me a upper cut to my abdomen. Despite this, I refrained from fighting him because of the anger I felt inside. Meaning, I literally could of killed him for doing that. That is how pissed off I was. Therefore, I was scared myself. (Yes, I had a serious anger problem.)

By the way, this kid harassed me up until he graduated from high school.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:20:00 PM
Every time I see anything this kid posts, I think that the Department of Social Services needs to get involved.
Tsar of DDO
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:29:07 PM
At 7/28/2014 8:14:22 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 7/28/2014 7:59:05 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

As far as things that have happened to me personally.. When I was in high school in 9th grade, I had some 11th grader who hated me for some odd reason despite the fact I never did nothing to anyone. Anyway, one day, I was walking home from school, and on my way I noticed that same kid walking up the street.

Even though I wasn't afraid of him, I was worried he was going to walk across the street. Well.... he did. When he did, he walked up to me giving me a upper cut to my abdomen. Despite this, I refrained from fighting him because of the anger I felt inside. Meaning, I literally could of killed him for doing that. That is how pissed off I was. Therefore, I was scared myself. (Yes, I had a serious anger problem.)

By the way, this kid harassed me up until he graduated from high school.

Dang! That's crazy! Sheesh can't believe someone would do that to you. Your a really nice person.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:30:23 PM
At 7/28/2014 8:12:13 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 7/28/2014 8:06:09 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

If it was not for stiff legal consequences, demerits, family disappointment and a possible school expulsion, I would have made it gruesome scene with the pest that bothers me( stealing my books), and other students(basically terrorizing them).

Yeah, I also thought about it too
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:38:06 PM
At 7/28/2014 8:36:14 PM, Mikal wrote:
hugs not drugs

Does seeing sh!t like this freak you out too?
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:39:10 PM
At 7/28/2014 8:38:06 PM, YYW wrote:
hugs not drugs

Just a tad bit, the vibrations of a sociopath
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:42:13 PM
At 7/28/2014 8:39:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 7/28/2014 8:38:06 PM, YYW wrote:
hugs not drugs

Just a tad bit, the vibrations of a sociopath

I agree.
Tsar of DDO
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:44:50 PM
At 7/28/2014 8:20:00 PM, YYW wrote:
Every time I see anything this kid posts, I think that the Department of Social Services needs to get involved.

lol!
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:45:37 PM
At 7/28/2014 7:54:59 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Haha. I don't think I could kill someone. I can definitely beat the living crap out of someone, but I don't think I could take a life. My friends once thought I was an anti-social pacifist... until a boy slapped me in school and I punched him. All Hell broke loose and the two of us literally *fought* until a teacher had to break us apart.
Unfortunately #teacher-is-my-aunt-perks saved him from being suspended. Fortunately, #nerdperks saved me. I was the top of the class with a squeaky clean record. They wouldn't have dared taint that. Lol.

Dang ESocialBookworm! You?! fighting?! Wow never knew that ahahaha
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:51:13 PM
At 7/28/2014 8:45:37 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Haha. Lol. #life-is-full-of-surprises
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:52:14 PM
At 7/28/2014 8:51:13 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/28/2014 8:45:37 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Haha. Lol. #life-is-full-of-surprises

Shoot! You don't have to tell me twice LOL
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:56:13 PM
At 7/28/2014 8:44:50 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

lol!

Except... I'm not kidding. I'm being completely serious.
Tsar of DDO
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 9:08:18 PM
At 7/28/2014 8:56:13 PM, YYW wrote:

lol!

I know it.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 10:09:43 PM

wow this is absolutely horrible! It's barbaric! I have no words for the human race...this is too much...i really want to put an end to world violence, but nothing i can really do about it, but simply spread the gospel and the love of God..
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 10:13:02 PM
At 7/28/2014 10:09:43 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

wow this is absolutely horrible! It's barbaric! I have no words for the human race...this is too much...i really want to put an end to world violence, but nothing i can really do about it, but simply spread the gospel and the love of God..

You are telling me.. I wish other people would look at this..
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 10:23:47 PM
yea that was a bad exp. and if the teacher tried to break it up, i probably would've hit him too and i'd regret what i done cuz i was a really good friend to him. Sadly, people act on their anger and bullies do get murked...so idk, kinda want to learn how to stop bullying..
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 10:53:25 PM
At 7/28/2014 9:08:18 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 7/28/2014 8:56:13 PM, YYW wrote:

lol!

I know it.

Do you agree?
Tsar of DDO