Jump to topic:

yay

debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:23:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have been here for three months now. This website has certianly consumed my life. I'm not exactly sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. I am on vacation, yet the best part of my day is obviously live mafia. I literally skip important events to write debate arguments sometimes. I assume that my addiction to this beautiful website will only get more and more intense the longer I stay. This is a very pointless post, but I'm trying to be more active in the forums so that I can make more friends!! If you believe in Jesus, pray for me so that my addiction to this site will not get worse.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:35:12 PM
At 8/2/2014 8:23:43 PM, debatability wrote:
I have been here for three months now. This website has certianly consumed my life. I'm not exactly sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. I am on vacation, yet the best part of my day is obviously live mafia. I literally skip important events to write debate arguments sometimes. I assume that my addiction to this beautiful website will only get more and more intense the longer I stay. This is a very pointless post, but I'm trying to be more active in the forums so that I can make more friends!! If you believe in Jesus, pray for me so that my addiction to this site will not get worse.

Lol I'm afraid that can't happen.... The longer you stay, the more DDO will drag you in.... Only a few with strong enough willpower have left for good (or jut rage quit, whichever). The rest of us (unless they were banned) are doomed to stay FOREVER
I may or may not be a cat
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:37:37 PM
At 8/2/2014 8:35:12 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Lol I'm afraid that can't happen.... The longer you stay, the more DDO will drag you in.... Only a few with strong enough willpower have left for good (or jut rage quit, whichever). The rest of us (unless they were banned) are doomed to stay FOREVER

Yes, you are completely hopeless. You are in for the long haul......... But I will pray for you since you asked. :)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:54:15 PM
At 8/2/2014 8:37:37 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Yes, you are completely hopeless. You are in for the long haul......... But I will pray for you since you asked. :)

Haha, this was mostly a joke. But there is a lot of truth to it. I literally spend at least 50% of my day here.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:56:39 PM
At 8/2/2014 8:54:15 PM, debatability wrote:

Haha, this was mostly a joke. But there is a lot of truth to it. I literally spend at least 50% of my day here.

Me too. :)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 9:50:29 PM
I have been here for three months now. This website has certianly consumed my life. I'm not exactly sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. I am on vacation, yet the best part of my day is obviously live mafia.

https://plus.google.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 9:59:58 PM
I just realized the truth in this thread.

I was gonna get off and read for a bit, but now I can't find it in myself to sign out.
I may or may not be a cat
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 11:09:04 PM

Once you're in. You can't get out.
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 11:12:28 PM
At 8/2/2014 11:09:04 PM, XLAV wrote:

I've noticed.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 11:22:35 PM
At 8/2/2014 11:12:28 PM, debatability wrote:

thats what she said
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 11:24:57 PM
At 8/2/2014 11:22:35 PM, Mikal wrote:

thats what she said

oh mikal you little sinner
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 11:26:23 PM
At 8/2/2014 11:24:57 PM, debatability wrote:

thats what she said

oh mikal you little sinner

you have a dirty mind

I meant this
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 11:37:42 PM

Phill, the god of DDO got out. Now in the world of DDO deism is the correct religion.
I'm so fancy, you already know.
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 12:20:36 AM

thats what she said

+1.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 12:21:59 AM

This is phase 1.
Tsar of DDO
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 12:23:12 AM
At 8/3/2014 12:21:59 AM, YYW wrote:

This is phase 1.

I'm quite looking forward to phase two. or perhaps not...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 12:26:29 AM
At 8/3/2014 12:23:12 AM, debatability wrote:
At 8/3/2014 12:21:59 AM, YYW wrote:

This is phase 1.

I'm quite looking forward to phase two. or perhaps not...

Hey, this site is in many ways better than actual socializing... phase 2 is even better.
Tsar of DDO
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 12:50:04 AM

Lol I'm afraid that can't happen.... The longer you stay, the more DDO will drag you in....

I am the best example of that.

Only a few with strong enough willpower have left for good (or jut rage quit, whichever). The rest of us (unless they were banned) are doomed to stay FOREVER

Yeah, which may not be a bad thing. It does kill boredom.
Ashton
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 12:50:39 AM
At 8/2/2014 8:56:39 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 8/2/2014 8:54:15 PM, debatability wrote:

Me too. :)

Me three.
Ashton
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 12:52:04 AM
At 8/2/2014 11:37:42 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Phill, the god of DDO got out.

So did Poejoe. My guess is Phil left cause everyone (Except Ragnar_rhal) from the start left.

Now in the world of DDO deism is the correct religion.

Nooooo.
Ashton
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 5:26:25 AM

It's a trap. Once you're into the forums it's all over.

get out while you can
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 12:20:58 PM
At 8/3/2014 5:26:25 AM, Dennybug wrote:

It's a trap. Once you're into the forums it's all over.

get out while you can
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 1:04:21 PM

I actually have been able to be offline for about a few months but never forever. I mean if I really wanted to that is if I didn't talk to so many people I could definitely stop using this site. I had a FB like 3 times and each time I've deleted it an even twitter. And although I spoke to MANY people on both of those social nets I for one reason don't have the Desire to even bother with them, but for some reason being here on DDO I've managed to stick around for so long, but as I said I I didn't talk to so many people it would definitely be easy to quick the site. And idk it's a bit easier talki to people here than it is in real life? For some strange reason. Some say I'm anti-social? Dunno how true that is though? I've had a couple people here on DDO tell me the same... But anyways, I'm glad you like the site and still here. Although I know we don't personally talk much, but just know, if you ever need anything at all I'm around. Like literally you said your on about 50% of your time I'm about 75% of the time online. So I'm serious you ever need anything just let me know and I'll be there the best I can.

~Marie
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:25:43 AM

No hun, there is no hope. Once the DDO Addiction takes hold, no one ever escapes.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:33:01 AM
Me when I try to eacape the clutches of DDO:

They have taken the bridge and the first hall. We cannot hold them. We cannot get out. Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming. We cannot get out.......
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!