Jump to topic:

What you should look for in a mate

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 9:47:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm sick and tired of the media setting unrealistic standards of relationships. It's all centered around looks which will fade in time, your perception of another beautiful person will fade. After maturing, beauty is a distraction to entice you to superficial things like money, sex, power, and sometimes talent. I want a woman with a strong character who appreciates my characteristics and qualities as a unique individual. I want a woman who supports the same religious cause i support and has a passion for it, having the qualities of a leader that will last forever.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 5:34:32 AM
At 8/2/2014 9:47:02 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I'm sick and tired of the media setting unrealistic standards of relationships. It's all centered around looks which will fade in time, your perception of another beautiful person will fade. After maturing, beauty is a distraction to entice you to superficial things like money, sex, power, and sometimes talent. I want a woman with a strong character who appreciates my characteristics and qualities as a unique individual. I want a woman who supports the same religious cause i support and has a passion for it, having the qualities of a leader that will last forever.

Big equipment is the most important thing.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 8:43:56 AM
At 8/3/2014 5:34:32 AM, Dennybug wrote:

lol :P
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 8:51:52 AM

That's naughty.
I'm so fancy, you already know.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 10:37:37 AM
At 8/3/2014 8:51:52 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

That's naughty.

lol didn't realize that, but he's wrong. When your truly in love, size doesn't matter :)