Jump to topic:

I had a threesome. AMA.

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:01:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It was the best thing I've ever done. Ever. And I've done a lot of fantastic things. P.s. I used to be very introverted, interminably logical, and socially awkward.

Ask me anything.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:04:52 AM
At 8/4/2014 3:01:59 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
It was the best thing I've ever done. Ever. And I've done a lot of fantastic things. P.s. I used to be very introverted, interminably logical, and socially awkward.

Ask me anything.

GGB or BBG?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:17:34 AM

Ask me anything.

Congrats, I hope you experience many, many more.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:27:22 AM
At 8/4/2014 3:04:52 AM, Dennybug wrote:

Ask me anything.

GGB or BBG?

Two girls. I'm not sure how I feel about having "The ultimate bro experience" just yet.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:28:55 AM
At 8/4/2014 3:17:34 AM, Wylted wrote:

Ask me anything.

That is most genuine expression of love on the Internet, wishing threesomes. It is the closest thing there is to true magic, I implore you to do whatever it takes (before a serious "no" to make this magic happen).
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:32:45 AM
At 8/4/2014 3:28:55 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 8/4/2014 3:17:34 AM, Wylted wrote:

Ask me anything.

That is most genuine expression of love on the Internet, wishing threesomes. It is the closest thing there is to true magic, I implore you to do whatever it takes (before a serious "no" to make this magic happen).

Lol, been there done that. I'm not even close to being done having them. Of course I am slowly becoming more domesticated, so who knows.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:37:25 AM
At 8/4/2014 3:32:45 AM, Wylted wrote:
Lol, been there done that. I'm not even close to being done having them. Of course I am slowly becoming more domesticated, so who knows.

Then you have seen behind the curtain. You know. Two words could stop the majority of violence, misery, and hatred on the planet:

Double.
Blowjob.

It is like taking heroin, eating Chipotle, and witnessing the birth of a star simultaneously.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:40:53 AM
At 8/4/2014 3:37:25 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 8/4/2014 3:32:45 AM, Wylted wrote:

Then you have seen behind the curtain. You know. Two words could stop the majority of violence, misery, and hatred on the planet:

Double.
Blowjob.

It is like taking heroin, eating Chipotle, and witnessing the birth of a star simultaneously.

Oh, Oddly I haven't had one if those. Crap I'm getting to work on this, starting now.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:45:44 AM
all i'm going to say is...

http://gifstumblr.com...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:46:18 AM
By the way I may be in a situation similar to you now.

I have strong feelings for a girl who allows me to fvck other girls, but she feels insecure from my escapades--however, that's only because she has seen me with other girls that I later fvck. Previously, it had not been a major issue, because I did not bring her attention to it at all. Now that she knows (Had a threesome Monday, date Tuesday, and another date on Wednesday), it has affected her. She "cheated" on me with her boss, who she previously dated for 9-months before finding out he had a fiance (relationship with him ended a month ago, and she told me she's not fully over him).

Anyway, we talked about everything and worked it out. We connect on a deep, almost spiritual level. I feel at odds when I'm with her knowing that I've recently kissed, pulled, fucked girls; but, then I also enjoy this time in my life, and I want to experience everything fully.

I'm very confused what to do. Perhaps you could offer some advice (if you feel comfortable doing so).
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:50:26 AM
my advice on what you just posted is actually a question:

though you have "connected" with this person on a deep level, have they caused you to pull away from doing what it is you are doing?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 4:13:15 AM
At 8/4/2014 3:50:26 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

though you have "connected" with this person on a deep level, have they caused you to pull away from doing what it is you are doing?

Yes, but answering this leaves me with more questions.

Am I less of a man for supplicating/compromising to a woman's desires? Does she see me as less of a man because of it? Will I regret the days and nights I didn't go out and have a crazy, sober adventure that culminates in seducing a beautiful woman? Was her cheating on me once worse of an offence due to the fact that I was (1) straightforward with her about my sex life from the start, whereas she did it deceptively (2) using it for self-development and fun, as opposed to lingering emotional-attachment and giving in, (3) practicing safe sex.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 4:22:48 AM
At 8/4/2014 4:13:15 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Am I less of a man for supplicating/compromising to a woman's desires?

Would she be less of a woman for doing so for yours?

Does she see me as less of a man because of it? Would you think she were less of a woman?

Will I regret the days and nights I didn't go out and have a crazy, sober adventure that culminates in seducing a beautiful woman?

Well, would you?

Was her cheating on me once worse of an offence

Why does it matter who is worse than the other?

due to the fact that I was (1) straightforward with her about my sex life from the start, whereas she did it deceptively

How did it make you feel when you found out that you were deceived?

(2) using it for self-development and fun, as opposed to lingering emotional-attachment

Why do you feel this is relevant?

and giving in, (3) practicing safe sex.

As in she did, or you feel you would have to?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 4:51:37 AM

Ask me anything.

So how did you convince two girls to do a threesome with you?

Do you know both of them personally?
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 8:50:06 AM
At 8/4/2014 4:51:37 AM, XLAV wrote:

Ask me anything.

LOL
I may or may not be a cat
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 8:53:07 AM

Ask me anything.

Was this paid for.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:06:24 AM
What does ama stand for?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:00:34 AM
At 8/4/2014 3:27:22 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 8/4/2014 3:04:52 AM, Dennybug wrote:

Ask me anything.

GGB or BBG?

Two girls. I'm not sure how I feel about having "The ultimate bro experience" just yet.

It's fun if you're comfortable with the role you each will play. It's not so fun if one party thinks you're up for something you're not, or you're not up for something you really want.

GGB seems easier to execute, though it has more repercussions for couples who haven't properly prepared for a third party.

Anyway, congrats! And don't be too frightened of that "bro" experience. Even if it's a bit awkward at first, your lady will love having all that attention, and you've never experienced libido like what you feel when that 'competition' is in the room.
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:09:13 AM
At 8/4/2014 4:13:15 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Am I less of a man for supplicating/compromising to a woman's desires?

Are you less of a man for caring about the emotions of another human being you claim to have a spiritual connection with? Certainly not. Don't let patriarchy influence your perspective. Your feeling are not the only feelings in play here, and you must remember this!

Does she see me as less of a man because of it? Will I regret the days and nights I didn't go out and have a crazy, sober adventure that culminates in seducing a beautiful woman?

If you will, then you're probably not ready for a relationship. Be straightforward with your partner, if she can take it, and still wants to be with you, that's great, but if you're doing this because she just doesn't fully "do it" for you, maybe it's time to find someone who does?

Was her cheating on me once worse of an offence due to the fact that I was (1) straightforward with her about my sex life from the start, whereas she did it deceptively (2) using it for self-development and fun, as opposed to lingering emotional-attachment and giving in, (3) practicing safe sex.

1. Yes, absolutely her offense was worse because it was not truthful. You are not cheating if you tell her what you are about before you go out and do the things you enjoy. She neither told you, nor did she ask if you were comfortable with the sexual escapade.

QUESTION: Had she asked, would you have said yes? If not, does that make you a hypocrite? (Believe me, I'm not accusing you, I'm genuinely hoping to encourage you to examine her perspective.) :)

2. So long as your self-development and fun doesn't result in harm to another person, you're more than within your rights to enjoy yourself. If she is having "vengeance" sex in the hope of making you jealous, perhaps she's not ready for what you are? It's definitely something the two of you need to be upfront about.

3. I should hope you both practice the safest of sex! Especially if you're doing the multi-partner thing.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

And good luck!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:35:49 PM
At 8/4/2014 3:46:18 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
By the way I may be in a situation similar to you now.

I have strong feelings for a girl who allows me to fvck other girls, but she feels insecure from my escapades--however, that's only because she has seen me with other girls that I later fvck. Previously, it had not been a major issue, because I did not bring her attention to it at all. Now that she knows (Had a threesome Monday, date Tuesday, and another date on Wednesday), it has affected her. She "cheated" on me with her boss, who she previously dated for 9-months before finding out he had a fiance (relationship with him ended a month ago, and she told me she's not fully over him).

Anyway, we talked about everything and worked it out. We connect on a deep, almost spiritual level. I feel at odds when I'm with her knowing that I've recently kissed, pulled, fucked girls; but, then I also enjoy this time in my life, and I want to experience everything fully.

I'm very confused what to do. Perhaps you could offer some advice (if you feel comfortable doing so).

If you had a gun to your head you'd know what to do. Honestly I'm the man in the relationship. What I say goes. If you don't like me having threesomes there's the door.

I don't boss her around, but I'm sure as he'll not going to let her control what I do.

My advice is to do whatever you feel like. If you genuinely don't want to hurt her feelings than settle down. If you're being faithful out of some sense of guilt than you shouldn't be faithful at all.

I know I'm using the word faithful wrong here, but you get what I'm saying and it's too late to swap out the word with it's equivalent.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 3:54:35 PM
Ha. This reminds me- I was hanging with a guy friend a few months ago and this other guy (a friend of his) ended up making out with me. Turns out he was trying to have a threesome with us. I'm clueless. I always find out after the fact when the other person is like, "yeah, duh! You didn't notice what he was doing?" Wouldn't have done it anyway though so no harm, no foul.

Don't do things out of guilt. Be with her if that's what you truly want. Just keep communication going and keep it honest.

Obviously, you're definitely still young so this ultimatum isn't exactly imminent- but keep perspective. Sex with a bunch of different people is fun but fleeting. What would you regret on your death bed? Sacrificing a meaningful, long-lasting spiritual bond and connection with a really important person for a few hours of no-strings-attached fun every now and again? Or vice versa?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:37:05 PM

Ask me anything.

What'd you do when you were just starting out? How often did you practice? Where? With whom?

What as their combined score?

'grats btw
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:49:25 PM

Ask me anything.

Would you say this is the height of yer sexual career? If not, what is or what would be?

Also, I wonder if you (a) use candles during casual hookups, (b) stretch before sex, and (c) how do you explain the greater efficacy of male on male banging?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:04:01 PM
At 8/4/2014 4:51:37 AM, XLAV wrote:

Ask me anything.

Met one (Brunette) during the day at Starbucks, and she invited me to Eaton Centre in Toronto. I was just finishing up with an Ultimate Frisbee game in the league here and told her I could come in an hour and a half after I sent some emails. I get a call as I'm leaving toward the subway that she's at Eglinton, so I drive there, park at my GF's place and meet them at Shopper's. Her blonde friend is super hot (skinny with D-cups and a perfect face). We get ice cream and I ask the cashier to marry me. She laughs, and I murmur while walking away, "The one that got away!" I tell them to walk with me; they do.

I bring them to the apartment "to get spoons for the ice cream, because we're not eating it with our hands." We get to the balcony on the 31st floor and look out over the entire city, the CN tower visible in the background. I put some music on through chromecast on YouTube, get some beers (I have like two sips, since beer feminizes the male body), and we chill and talk for 20 minutes while taking selfies.

After a few beers the party moved into full swing, and I kissed the brunette as the blonde cheered us on lol. The blonde got really drunk and ended up taking her shirt off after I asked her twice. Eventually both of them were shirtless and braless when...
My girlfriend came home.

The girls quickly put shirts on. My gf was clearly angry, but played it off well like it was fine saying thing like, "I should have brought more beer from work! :)" One of the girls starts doing her dishes haha. I felt bad, but the night was too good to give up. My gf left 10 minutes after, and we went back to the festivities.

The blonde drank too much. Through up in the bathroom and felt bad for like two hours. During that time we took care of her, got her water, and made her eggs (cysteine). I brought the brunette to the bedroom and made out with her. She was a little hesitant to continue, so I gave her space and told her it was fine. I'm not in any rush. This gave her the opportunity to realize I can read social cues and am not some sociopath.

After making out again, I whip my dick out and start masturbating. She laughs, gets out of the bed and says "OMG is your dick out!" Pretends to walk toward the door. Then I put the sheet over me, convinced her to come over, then eventually made her grab it. She does. Then within 1 minute I'm getting the best BJ ever from a girl who's staring into my eyes with intensity. The allure drove me crazy. It was beautiful. And hot.

I convinced her to take her shirt off, so I start playing with her tits and I cum all over them a few minutes later. We check on the friend and she's feeling better. Yay! At this point I genuinely wanted everyone to have a fun night. So we leave so my gf can come back and sleep. I bring them to my friend's house, got caught. Then to my house and was in bed with both of them. Topless.

After chatting and kissing, I get them both to grab my dick after a few attempts. Then I get the brunette to blow me, and convince the blonde to join. HOLY FVCKING SH!T it was the hottest thing I've seen in my life. Two beautiful girls blowing me at the same time. Simply magical. Then I went down on the brunette while fingering the blonde and the rest is too graphic to share.

All in all, I had to lead every step of the way and deal with a lot of social pressure. We grabbed coffee and salads the next day before sending them off on the subway, leaving the girls with a hot sex experience to talk about and bond over.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:05:26 PM
At 8/4/2014 10:00:34 AM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:
It's fun if you're comfortable with the role you each will play. It's not so fun if one party thinks you're up for something you're not, or you're not up for something you really want.

GGB seems easier to execute, though it has more repercussions for couples who haven't properly prepared for a third party.

Anyway, congrats! And don't be too frightened of that "bro" experience. Even if it's a bit awkward at first, your lady will love having all that attention, and you've never experienced libido like what you feel when that 'competition' is in the room.

Interesting point. I read something similar to that in Sperm Wars by Robin Baker.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:06:02 PM
At 8/4/2014 8:53:07 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Ask me anything.

Was this paid for.

I paid for gas, ice cream, and the salad the next day. So yes.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:11:07 PM
At 8/4/2014 3:54:35 PM, Oryus wrote:
Ha. This reminds me- I was hanging with a guy friend a few months ago and this other guy (a friend of his) ended up making out with me. Turns out he was trying to have a threesome with us. I'm clueless. I always find out after the fact when the other person is like, "yeah, duh! You didn't notice what he was doing?" Wouldn't have done it anyway though so no harm, no foul.

hahaha. Earth to Oryus! I would have a hard time dealing with two d!cks if I was a girl. Seems like a lot of work :p

Don't do things out of guilt. Be with her if that's what you truly want. Just keep communication going and keep it honest.

Really good point

Obviously, you're definitely still young so this ultimatum isn't exactly imminent- but keep perspective. Sex with a bunch of different people is fun but fleeting. What would you regret on your death bed? Sacrificing a meaningful, long-lasting spiritual bond and connection with a really important person for a few hours of no-strings-attached fun every now and again? Or vice versa?

I love both. I feel like a fvcking beast of a man when I go through so much bullshlt to bring a girl back and make her squirt. But I also like the companionship between two people who genuinely love each other. It's difficult to find a balance, but the balance might be having threesomes *with* her and the girls I bring back. Team work!