Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

You know you've been on DDO too much when...

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 10:48:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Last night I fell alseep and had a very vivid DDO dream.

I was working at a Wendy's (though I've never worked there in my life) Ajab was my boss and my co-workers that I could recognize were GCL, Esocial, and Jifpop. In the middle GCL committed suicide, because she couldn't decide weather to date me or Chosenwolff. She did so by frying herself on the grill over night. To make things worse Chosen tried to pin it on me and hung her dead body over my desk. The interesting thing Is that I've never seen Jifpop nor have I ever said his name outloud yet my mind said it repetitively and he happened to be in my dream. Latter in the dream NOTLC came in and ordered.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 11:17:13 AM
At 8/5/2014 10:48:32 AM, lannan13 wrote:

I was working at a Wendy's (though I've never worked there in my life) Ajab was my boss and my co-workers that I could recognize were GCL, Esocial, and Jifpop. In the middle GCL committed suicide, because she couldn't decide weather to date me or Chosenwolff. She did so by frying herself on the grill over night. To make things worse Chosen tried to pin it on me and hung her dead body over my desk. The interesting thing Is that I've never seen Jifpop nor have I ever said his name outloud yet my mind said it repetitively and he happened to be in my dream. Latter in the dream NOTLC came in and ordered.

WOW OMG
that wounds like a tragic horror story. The worst thing that comes to that in my dreams is either a gigantic battery crushing me or I'm stuck in a factory machine that crushes my bones. No DDO dreams yet.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 11:19:38 AM
At 8/5/2014 11:17:13 AM, 9spaceking wrote:

WOW OMG
that wounds like a tragic horror story. The worst thing that comes to that in my dreams is either a gigantic battery crushing me or I'm stuck in a factory machine that crushes my bones. No DDO dreams yet.

Yeah I've had a few of these. Like I'll be on a computer looking at the posts or something, but the posts get into their own statements said by my fellow Marines.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 6:04:15 PM

O.O OMG!!!!! ummmmmmm this is unexpected... But ummm, ahem, I'm still very much alive... I could NOT bring myself to do that EVER...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 6:05:33 PM
At 8/5/2014 6:04:15 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

O.O OMG!!!!! ummmmmmm this is unexpected... But ummm, ahem, I'm still very much alive... I could NOT bring myself to do that EVER...

I know that. That's how I knew that was a dream. You see when I dream and I see something out of the ordenary then I know I'm dreaming and can do whatever I feel like.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 6:09:14 PM
At 8/5/2014 6:05:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I know that. That's how I knew that was a dream. You see when I dream and I see something out of the ordenary then I know I'm dreaming and can do whatever I feel like.

Umm, that's kinda scary actually 0.0
but alright. Makes sense..
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 6:12:26 PM
At 8/5/2014 6:09:14 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

What do you mean by scary?

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 6:16:08 PM

I know what you mean, at night when I close my eyes, I see my profile picture with a notification on it. It's weird.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 6:18:02 PM
At 8/5/2014 6:12:26 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Idk, it just is LOL
"Good Times" ~ Max
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 6:18:43 PM
At 8/5/2014 6:18:02 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/5/2014 6:12:26 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Idk, it just is LOL

I'm meant what about it is scary.

Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 6:58:15 PM

How did your brain depict everyone? With their profile pics?
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:29:55 PM

Yeah man, you need to get off DDO for a while LOL! Jk
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:30:31 PM
At 8/5/2014 6:16:08 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I know what you mean, at night when I close my eyes, I see my profile picture with a notification on it. It's weird.

Same, and what's worse is I had 490 once.
Ashton
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:32:22 PM
At 8/5/2014 7:30:31 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:

Same, and what's worse is I had 490 once.

Goodness! Once I was away for a day and I had 57.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:35:03 PM
At 8/5/2014 6:58:15 PM, Loveshismom wrote:

ROFL!!!!!
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:35:53 PM
At 8/5/2014 7:35:03 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

ROFL!!!!!

Dude...I meant that seriously
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:35:54 PM

LOLOLOLOL!
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:37:17 PM
At 8/5/2014 7:35:54 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

LOLOLOLOL!

It's unfortunately true......

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:38:59 PM
At 8/5/2014 7:35:53 PM, Loveshismom wrote:
At 8/5/2014 7:35:03 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

ROFL!!!!!

Dude...I meant that seriously

Lol I know, but the way you said it.. Our minds do makeup anything lol
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:40:03 PM
At 8/5/2014 7:37:17 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

LOLOLOLOL!

Lol yeah, I think I dreamed that I was checking my due arguments
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:41:38 PM
At 8/5/2014 7:40:03 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

LOLOLOLOL!

Lol. We're addicted...

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:47:39 PM
At 8/5/2014 7:41:38 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

LOLOLOLOL!

Lol. We're addicted...

Lol had a dream I was beating people on debates and I woke up and it came true! LOOL
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:48:20 PM

Like in Inception.
I'm so fancy, you already know.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:49:36 PM
At 8/5/2014 7:47:39 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

LOLOLOLOL!

Lol. We're addicted...

Lol had a dream I was beating people on debates and I woke up and it came true! LOOL

Like our debate? Yeah... No.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:50:06 PM

LOLOLOLOL!

Lol. We're addicted...

mine came true months ago.
Ashton
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:53:47 PM
At 8/5/2014 7:49:36 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

LOLOLOLOL!

Lol. We're addicted...

Like our debate? Yeah... No.

LOL still waiting for that argument, you can't beat me with the argument from silence :-P
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 7:54:22 PM
At 8/5/2014 7:50:06 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:

LOLOLOLOL!

Lol. We're addicted...

mine came true months ago.

That's what up :-)
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 8:15:19 PM

Umm... Okay then... Lol... What was I doing all that time?! Lol.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 11:23:06 PM
At 8/5/2014 8:15:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Umm... Okay then... Lol... What was I doing all that time?! Lol.

You were sucking his dik
numberwang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:17:09 AM

I think this is a combo of being on DDO too much and playing too much mafia, lol. Sounds like GCL got lynched after she died (hung over your desk) and then jifpop was pushing for your lynch afterwards by blaming it on you.