Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Kitty Katt--AMA

AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 7:59:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Since I'm a shallow mainstream b!tch, and everyone is doing these things.....

I'll try to answer any questions anyone has for me :)

Ask me anything! XD
I may or may not be a cat
NiamC
Posts: 905
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 8:11:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 7:59:39 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Since I'm a shallow mainstream b!tch, and everyone is doing these things.....

I'll try to answer any questions anyone has for me :)

Ask me anything! XD
Why did you choose the name "angel of death"?
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 8:20:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 8:11:02 AM, NiamC wrote:
At 8/11/2014 7:59:39 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Since I'm a shallow mainstream b!tch, and everyone is doing these things.....

I'll try to answer any questions anyone has for me :)

Ask me anything! XD
Why did you choose the name "angel of death"?

Because generally when people meet me, they think, oh she's a sweet quiet asian girl, hence angel. Then when someone gets to know me, they realize I'm obsessed with death and blood, hence the name angel of death, put together
I may or may not be a cat
NiamC
Posts: 905
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 8:24:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 8:20:09 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:11:02 AM, NiamC wrote:
At 8/11/2014 7:59:39 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Since I'm a shallow mainstream b!tch, and everyone is doing these things.....

I'll try to answer any questions anyone has for me :)

Ask me anything! XD
Why did you choose the name "angel of death"?

Because generally when people meet me, they think, oh she's a sweet quiet asian girl, hence angel. Then when someone gets to know me, they realize I'm obsessed with death and blood, hence the name angel of death, put together

how lovely..... but wait! I thought you are just a sweet quiet asian girl?
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 12:47:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 8:24:28 AM, NiamC wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:20:09 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:11:02 AM, NiamC wrote:
At 8/11/2014 7:59:39 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Since I'm a shallow mainstream b!tch, and everyone is doing these things.....

I'll try to answer any questions anyone has for me :)

Ask me anything! XD
Why did you choose the name "angel of death"?

Because generally when people meet me, they think, oh she's a sweet quiet asian girl, hence angel. Then when someone gets to know me, they realize I'm obsessed with death and blood, hence the name angel of death, put together

how lovely..... but wait! I thought you are just a sweet quiet asian girl?

*innocent eyes*
*sweet quiet shy voice*
Ummm.... Well, in my free time, i like to kill people, and watch them scream in pain ^_^
I may or may not be a cat
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 12:48:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 8:26:20 AM, NiamC wrote:
Apparently Ajab sexted with you... any comments?

Uhhh.... I'll leave that to him to explain.... Not sure if he wants that to go public 0.0
I may or may not be a cat
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 1:13:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 12:48:02 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:26:20 AM, NiamC wrote:
Apparently Ajab sexted with you... any comments?

Uhhh.... I'll leave that to him to explain.... Not sure if he wants that to go public 0.0

Lolwut?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 1:34:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 1:13:30 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/11/2014 12:48:02 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:26:20 AM, NiamC wrote:
Apparently Ajab sexted with you... any comments?

Uhhh.... I'll leave that to him to explain.... Not sure if he wants that to go public 0.0

Lolwut?

I am no longer completely innocent 0.0
I may or may not be a cat
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 2:32:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 1:34:17 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:13:30 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/11/2014 12:48:02 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:26:20 AM, NiamC wrote:
Apparently Ajab sexted with you... any comments?

Uhhh.... I'll leave that to him to explain.... Not sure if he wants that to go public 0.0

Lolwut?

I am no longer completely innocent 0.0

Ajab gazed upon your form without vomiting? That is impressive...

Or maybe he did vomit and texted you pics? You turn ons are: death, blood, ... and vomit?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 4:07:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 2:32:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:34:17 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:13:30 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/11/2014 12:48:02 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:26:20 AM, NiamC wrote:
Apparently Ajab sexted with you... any comments?

Uhhh.... I'll leave that to him to explain.... Not sure if he wants that to go public 0.0

Lolwut?

I am no longer completely innocent 0.0

Ajab gazed upon your form without vomiting? That is impressive...
Sexting doesnt require pictures back and forth.... And anyway, i promised i wouldn't talk about this....
Or maybe he did vomit and texted you pics? You turn ons are: death, blood, ... and vomit?
Lol i do have a blood fetish, but no, no vomit fetish XD
I may or may not be a cat
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 4:14:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 4:07:57 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 2:32:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:34:17 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:13:30 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/11/2014 12:48:02 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:26:20 AM, NiamC wrote:
Apparently Ajab sexted with you... any comments?

Uhhh.... I'll leave that to him to explain.... Not sure if he wants that to go public 0.0

Lolwut?

I am no longer completely innocent 0.0

Ajab gazed upon your form without vomiting? That is impressive...
Sexting doesnt require pictures back and forth.... And anyway, i promised i wouldn't talk about this....
Or maybe he did vomit and texted you pics? You turn ons are: death, blood, ... and vomit?
Lol i do have a blood fetish, but no, no vomit fetish XD

You should try to find rogue's old story about her satanic sex-cult ritual (...for science) where she did naughty stuff while having blood poured all over her.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 4:17:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 4:14:52 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/11/2014 4:07:57 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 2:32:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:34:17 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:13:30 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/11/2014 12:48:02 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:26:20 AM, NiamC wrote:
Apparently Ajab sexted with you... any comments?

Uhhh.... I'll leave that to him to explain.... Not sure if he wants that to go public 0.0

Lolwut?

I am no longer completely innocent 0.0

Ajab gazed upon your form without vomiting? That is impressive...
Sexting doesnt require pictures back and forth.... And anyway, i promised i wouldn't talk about this....
Or maybe he did vomit and texted you pics? You turn ons are: death, blood, ... and vomit?
Lol i do have a blood fetish, but no, no vomit fetish XD

You should try to find rogue's old story about her satanic sex-cult ritual (...for science) where she did naughty stuff while having blood poured all over her.

Who is rogue?
I may or may not be a cat
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 7:59:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 1:34:17 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:13:30 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/11/2014 12:48:02 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:26:20 AM, NiamC wrote:
Apparently Ajab sexted with you... any comments?

Uhhh.... I'll leave that to him to explain.... Not sure if he wants that to go public 0.0

Lolwut?

I am no longer completely innocent 0.0

I didn't think you were when I first met you, lol...You're still my creepiest DDO friend, though you are my friend--IDK what that says about me, lol. I hope you enjoyed your sexting ;)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 10:56:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 7:59:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:34:17 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:13:30 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/11/2014 12:48:02 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:26:20 AM, NiamC wrote:
Apparently Ajab sexted with you... any comments?

Uhhh.... I'll leave that to him to explain.... Not sure if he wants that to go public 0.0

Lolwut?

I am no longer completely innocent 0.0

I didn't think you were when I first met you, lol...

I'll take that as a compliment XD

You're still my creepiest DDO friend, though you are my friend--IDK what that says about me, lol.

It says you are awesome and have an amazing taste in people <3

I hope you enjoyed your sexting ;)

0.0 it was more of a joke than actual sexting tbh.... neither of us really meant it sexually
I may or may not be a cat
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:13:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 2:32:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:34:17 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 1:13:30 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/11/2014 12:48:02 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/11/2014 8:26:20 AM, NiamC wrote:
Apparently Ajab sexted with you... any comments?

Uhhh.... I'll leave that to him to explain.... Not sure if he wants that to go public 0.0

Lolwut?

I am no longer completely innocent 0.0

Ajab gazed upon your form without vomiting? That is impressive...

Or maybe he did vomit and texted you pics? You turn ons are: death, blood, ... and vomit?

I looked at her in a bikini and puked. :P
I took some Vicodin for the pain and Kitty kinda raped me. :P
It was just some joking around. :)
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 7:13:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/11/2014 10:56:39 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
0.0 it was more of a joke than actual sexting tbh.... neither of us really meant it sexually
XLAV
Posts: 13,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 8:18:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:14:37 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Explain me in a hundred words or less.

Me and AoD didn't do nothing.

Or did we...
;)
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 9:39:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 8:18:37 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:14:37 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Explain me in a hundred words or less.

Me and AoD didn't do nothing.

Or did we...
;)

lol
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 10:30:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 8:18:37 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:14:37 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Explain me in a hundred words or less.

Me and AoD didn't do nothing.

Or did we...
;)

I can punch a wall hard enough to break my hand. Do you want to test my anger Xlav?
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 11:50:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 10:30:07 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/12/2014 8:18:37 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:14:37 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Explain me in a hundred words or less.

Me and AoD didn't do nothing.

Or did we...
;)

I can punch a wall hard enough to break my hand. Do you want to test my anger Xlav?

I love it when guys fight over me XD makes me feel wanted <3
I may or may not be a cat
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 11:51:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 10:30:38 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/12/2014 8:04:00 AM, AngelofDeath is:
My better half <3

<3 i love you babe
I may or may not be a cat
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 12:02:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 11:50:49 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/12/2014 10:30:07 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/12/2014 8:18:37 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:14:37 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Explain me in a hundred words or less.

Me and AoD didn't do nothing.

Or did we...
;)

I can punch a wall hard enough to break my hand. Do you want to test my anger Xlav?

I love it when guys fight over me XD makes me feel wanted <3

There's no fight, you are mine. MINE.
*kisses Kitty*
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 12:06:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 12:02:41 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/12/2014 11:50:49 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/12/2014 10:30:07 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/12/2014 8:18:37 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:14:37 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Explain me in a hundred words or less.

Me and AoD didn't do nothing.

Or did we...
;)

I can punch a wall hard enough to break my hand. Do you want to test my anger Xlav?

I love it when guys fight over me XD makes me feel wanted <3

There's no fight, you are mine. MINE.
*kisses Kitty*

<3 *draws you closer and deepens kiss*
I may or may not be a cat
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 12:16:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 12:06:12 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/12/2014 12:02:41 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/12/2014 11:50:49 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/12/2014 10:30:07 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/12/2014 8:18:37 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:14:37 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Explain me in a hundred words or less.

Me and AoD didn't do nothing.

Or did we...
;)

I can punch a wall hard enough to break my hand. Do you want to test my anger Xlav?

I love it when guys fight over me XD makes me feel wanted <3

There's no fight, you are mine. MINE.
*kisses Kitty*

<3 *draws you closer and deepens kiss*

Lets not do this in public. :P
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 12:33:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 12:16:27 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/12/2014 12:06:12 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/12/2014 12:02:41 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/12/2014 11:50:49 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/12/2014 10:30:07 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/12/2014 8:18:37 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:14:37 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Explain me in a hundred words or less.

Me and AoD didn't do nothing.

Or did we...
;)

I can punch a wall hard enough to break my hand. Do you want to test my anger Xlav?

I love it when guys fight over me XD makes me feel wanted <3

There's no fight, you are mine. MINE.
*kisses Kitty*

<3 *draws you closer and deepens kiss*

Lets not do this in public. :P

*takes this to a PM*
I may or may not be a cat