Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

I love Dennis, Kitty, Krit AMA

mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 8:57:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:22:39 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Come on I will answer ANYTHING!

Why did you close your other account and make this one?
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2014 6:46:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
And I don't get a mention. WTF?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2014 7:20:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/13/2014 6:46:09 AM, lannan13 wrote:
And I don't get a mention. WTF?

You tried to take my boyfriend away from me, no you dont get a mention. -_-
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2014 8:18:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Krit & Spence got married.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2014 8:58:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:22:39 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Come on I will answer ANYTHING!

AHEM
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:54:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 7:22:39 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Come on I will answer ANYTHING!

Does it bother you that unlike the others, this thread failed?

Does it make you question whether you as an individual come across as interesting to the user base?

On a scale of 1-10, how much does the failure of this thread bother you?
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:56:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 1:54:27 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:22:39 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Come on I will answer ANYTHING!

Does it bother you that unlike the others, this thread failed?
Honestly, no. I have no idea why though.


Does it make you question whether you as an individual come across as interesting to the user base?

No, for those who I value, I am interesting enough.

On a scale of 1-10, how much does the failure of this thread bother you?
2
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:58:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 1:56:14 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/14/2014 1:54:27 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:22:39 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Come on I will answer ANYTHING!

Does it bother you that unlike the others, this thread failed?
Honestly, no. I have no idea why though.


Does it make you question whether you as an individual come across as interesting to the user base?

No, for those who I value, I am interesting enough.

On a scale of 1-10, how much does the failure of this thread bother you?
2

Do you regret making this thread?
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:58:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Does that mean you hate the rest of us? :/
How's your hand?
How are you?
What's new?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:16:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 1:58:38 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Does that mean you hate the rest of us? :/
Not one bit. I think the one of the reasons I get upset with you is because you say you are autistic. I have no reason to doubt you, but my cousin, a person who I love with all my heart is autistic. And you dont seem autistic to me. If only you could meet my poor cousin, I dont even want to talk about it, I cry if I even think about it. This illness he has, he cannot tell him home from others, he cannot eat properly, when he speaks he acts like a four or five year old.

Why would I hate anyone. I dont hate people. Well I do but hate for me is dislike. The word I use for hate is despise.
How's your hand?
Better
How are you?
Moderately constapated.
What's new?
Talking to Sargon :P
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:20:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 2:16:35 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/14/2014 1:58:38 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Does that mean you hate the rest of us? :/
Not one bit. I think the one of the reasons I get upset with you is because you say you are autistic. I have no reason to doubt you, but my cousin, a person who I love with all my heart is autistic. And you dont seem autistic to me. If only you could meet my poor cousin, I dont even want to talk about it, I cry if I even think about it. This illness he has, he cannot tell him home from others, he cannot eat properly, when he speaks he acts like a four or five year old.
That's a bit offensive ajab. :/
But okay. I'm sorry about your cousin though.

Why would I hate anyone. I dont hate people. Well I do but hate for me is dislike. The word I use for hate is despise.
How's your hand?
Better
Good.
How are you?
Moderately constapated.
Oh?
What's new?
Talking to Sargon :P
Cool.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:22:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 2:20:18 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/14/2014 2:16:35 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/14/2014 1:58:38 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Does that mean you hate the rest of us? :/
Not one bit. I think the one of the reasons I get upset with you is because you say you are autistic. I have no reason to doubt you, but my cousin, a person who I love with all my heart is autistic. And you dont seem autistic to me. If only you could meet my poor cousin, I dont even want to talk about it, I cry if I even think about it. This illness he has, he cannot tell him home from others, he cannot eat properly, when he speaks he acts like a four or five year old.
That's a bit offensive ajab. :/
But okay. I'm sorry about your cousin though.
I am sorry. I know you must have it, that it has stages. I get it. But emotion trumps reason Marie. No matter how much I would not want it to, I am an emotional creature.

Why would I hate anyone. I dont hate people. Well I do but hate for me is dislike. The word I use for hate is despise.
How's your hand?
Better
Good.
How are you?
Moderately constapated.
Oh? \
Joking
What's new?
Talking to Sargon :P
Cool.
)
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:24:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 1:58:32 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/14/2014 1:56:14 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/14/2014 1:54:27 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/12/2014 7:22:39 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Come on I will answer ANYTHING!

Does it bother you that unlike the others, this thread failed?
Honestly, no. I have no idea why though.


Does it make you question whether you as an individual come across as interesting to the user base?

No, for those who I value, I am interesting enough.

On a scale of 1-10, how much does the failure of this thread bother you?
2

Do you regret making this thread?

nah, if anyone wanna know anything about me, they can.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:24:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 2:22:23 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/14/2014 2:20:18 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/14/2014 2:16:35 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/14/2014 1:58:38 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Does that mean you hate the rest of us? :/
Not one bit. I think the one of the reasons I get upset with you is because you say you are autistic. I have no reason to doubt you, but my cousin, a person who I love with all my heart is autistic. And you dont seem autistic to me. If only you could meet my poor cousin, I dont even want to talk about it, I cry if I even think about it. This illness he has, he cannot tell him home from others, he cannot eat properly, when he speaks he acts like a four or five year old.
That's a bit offensive ajab. :/
But okay. I'm sorry about your cousin though.
I am sorry. I know you must have it, that it has stages. I get it. But emotion trumps reason Marie. No matter how much I would not want it to, I am an emotional creature.
Ok

Why would I hate anyone. I dont hate people. Well I do but hate for me is dislike. The word I use for hate is despise.
How's your hand?
Better
Good.
How are you?
Moderately constapated.
Oh? \
Joking
What's new?
Talking to Sargon :P
Cool.
)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 6:34:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/13/2014 7:20:23 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/13/2014 6:46:09 AM, lannan13 wrote:
And I don't get a mention. WTF?

You tried to take my boyfriend away from me, no you dont get a mention. -_-

Thats a conspiracy. You have no valid evidence for it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~