Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Uchiha Madara AMA

Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 12:25:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

Why name yourself Madara?
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 1:00:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
How are you liking DDO so far?
Have you had an account on DDO before?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 1:30:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 1:00:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
How are you liking DDO so far?

pretty good. seems like a good site for debating and has a cool social aspect to it too

Have you had an account on DDO before?

no, why does everyone think that? XD
airmax and debatability asked that too lol
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 1:31:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 12:25:08 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

Why name yourself Madara?

im sort of obsessed with naruto right now and this was the first naruto character which wasnt already being used as a username.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 1:31:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 1:31:22 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/15/2014 12:25:08 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

Why name yourself Madara?

im sort of obsessed with naruto right now and this was the first naruto character which wasnt already being used as a username.

lol you think Madara is the most powerful character?
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 1:35:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 1:31:54 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 8/15/2014 1:31:22 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/15/2014 12:25:08 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

Why name yourself Madara?

im sort of obsessed with naruto right now and this was the first naruto character which wasnt already being used as a username.

lol you think Madara is the most powerful character?

in his current state, out of the ones seen so far.... yeah.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 2:11:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

What brought you to DDO?

What is your favourite animal?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 3:59:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 2:11:48 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

What brought you to DDO?

summertime boredom


What is your favourite animal?

toss up between tigers, sloths, and pandas
Krieg01
Posts: 1,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:02:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

What episode are you up to in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:09:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:02:46 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

What episode are you up to in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?

all caught up :D
Krieg01
Posts: 1,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:12:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:09:00 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:02:46 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

What episode are you up to in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?

all caught up :D

Seen all episodes in both have you?
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:14:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:12:20 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:09:00 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:02:46 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

What episode are you up to in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?

all caught up :D

Seen all episodes in both have you?

i skipped some of the more boring filler episodes, but other than that, yes.
Krieg01
Posts: 1,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:15:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:14:08 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:12:20 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:09:00 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:02:46 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

What episode are you up to in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?

all caught up :D

Seen all episodes in both have you?

i skipped some of the more boring filler episodes, but other than that, yes.

Then who do you think is the most powerful character thus far?
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:16:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:15:14 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:14:08 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:12:20 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:09:00 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:02:46 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

What episode are you up to in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?

all caught up :D

Seen all episodes in both have you?

i skipped some of the more boring filler episodes, but other than that, yes.

Then who do you think is the most powerful character thus far?

it would seem that it is madara.
Krieg01
Posts: 1,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:18:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:16:18 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:15:14 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:14:08 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:12:20 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:09:00 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:02:46 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

What episode are you up to in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?

all caught up :D

Seen all episodes in both have you?

i skipped some of the more boring filler episodes, but other than that, yes.

Then who do you think is the most powerful character thus far?

it would seem that it is madara.

Since you say Madara I can already see that you don't read the manga which is further than the episodes, don't worry I am not going to spoil anything!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:22:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

How do we kill you?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:23:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:18:00 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:16:18 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:15:14 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:14:08 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:12:20 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:09:00 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:02:46 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

What episode are you up to in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?

all caught up :D

Seen all episodes in both have you?

i skipped some of the more boring filler episodes, but other than that, yes.

Then who do you think is the most powerful character thus far?

it would seem that it is madara.

Since you say Madara I can already see that you don't read the manga which is further than the episodes, don't worry I am not going to spoil anything!

O.o

that is correct, i do not haha.
i probably should start... the anime moves really slow
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:25:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:22:11 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

How do we kill you?

you cant. i am immortal. sorry.
Krieg01
Posts: 1,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:32:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:23:20 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:18:00 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:16:18 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:15:14 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:14:08 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:12:20 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:09:00 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:02:46 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 8/15/2014 9:20:15 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
noticed a lot of these happening, so i thought i might try one.

What episode are you up to in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?

all caught up :D

Seen all episodes in both have you?

i skipped some of the more boring filler episodes, but other than that, yes.

Then who do you think is the most powerful character thus far?

it would seem that it is madara.

Since you say Madara I can already see that you don't read the manga which is further than the episodes, don't worry I am not going to spoil anything!

O.o

that is correct, i do not haha.
i probably should start... the anime moves really slow

You should definitely start the manga!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.