Jump to topic:

Come on say what you want about me!

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 2:53:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I want to know what you want to say about me, anything is fine. If you dislike me, tell me why, you can PM me or talk here and we can try and sort this out. If I dislike you, well, then I dislike you. :P

If you want to make something anonymous then you can send anything to John Maynard Keynes and he will post it here like a truth box thing for me.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 3:03:12 PM
I don't hate you.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 3:07:54 PM
At 8/19/2014 2:53:02 PM, Ajabi wrote:
I want to know what you want to say about me, anything is fine. If you dislike me, tell me why, you can PM me or talk here and we can try and sort this out. If I dislike you, well, then I dislike you. :P

If you want to make something anonymous then you can send anything to John Maynard Keynes and he will post it here like a truth box thing for me.

Just curious, what exactly are you trying to prove by doing this? :/
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 3:13:33 PM
At 8/19/2014 3:07:54 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Just curious, what exactly are you trying to prove by doing this? :/

Trying to lower the amenity on debate.org.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 4:22:14 PM
I will say exactly what I said earlier. You are a very intelligent guy and a good person. You have the bad habit of getting arrogant when someone disagrees with you, flouting about your IQ, acting like it is the highest on the site when it most certainly isn't, and violating the intellectual integrity of this community by doing so. If you want the members of this site to like you, this behavior must stop.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 4:33:23 PM
At 8/19/2014 4:22:14 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
O.O What XLAV said...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 4:40:46 PM
In my opinion, you look nicer without a beard. Just sayin! No h8 plz
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:07:46 PM

Typical emotional 17 year old boy who is intelligent and would do better spending more time in science or metaphysics and less in useless ontology.

I find him annoying because he is a typical emotional 17 year old, no offence. I also think he believes in the existence of God and the wrongness of homosexuality for very different reasons to what he argues, given his arguments for them are that bad.

There you go.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:09:59 PM
At 8/19/2014 5:07:46 PM, Envisage wrote:

Typical emotional 17 year old boy who is intelligent and would do better spending more time in science or metaphysics and less in useless ontology.

I find him annoying because he is a typical emotional 17 year old, no offence. I also think he believes in the existence of God and the wrongness of homosexuality for very different reasons to what he argues, given his arguments for them are that bad.

I would debate these arguments. :)
There you go.

Hahah thank you! I will try to be less emotional, more composed from now on Envisage. :)
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:12:54 PM
I will say exactly what I said earlier. You are a very intelligent guy and a good person. You have the bad habit of getting arrogant when someone disagrees with you, flouting about your IQ, acting like it is the highest on the site when it most certainly isn't, and violating the intellectual integrity of this community by doing so. If you want the members of this site to like you, this behavior must stop.

I do admit when I am wrong often enough. I do not like some users though. Thank you nonetheless though for your truth, this is what this is here for. While I will say that I hold this site is quite foolish I do admit I am often arrogant and that needs to stop.

As a Muslim I should not be arrogant one bit, it just shows how insincere I am to my faith. Thank you for showing that to me, I promise I will, whenever I get the chance, try to be as humble as I can. Pray for me though. :)
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:14:48 PM
At 8/19/2014 5:12:54 PM, Ajabi wrote:

I do admit when I am wrong often enough. I do not like some users though. Thank you nonetheless though for your truth, this is what this is here for. While I will say that I hold this site is quite foolish I do admit I am often arrogant and that needs to stop.

As a Muslim I should not be arrogant one bit, it just shows how insincere I am to my faith. Thank you for showing that to me, I promise I will, whenever I get the chance, try to be as humble as I can. Pray for me though. :)

I honestly expected to berated and insulted for my honesty. You surprised me, and you illustrated that you are capable of accepting constructive criticism. I tip my hat to you, sir.

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:22:13 PM
At 8/19/2014 5:14:48 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

I honestly expected to berated and insulted for my honesty. You surprised me, and you illustrated that you are capable of accepting constructive criticism. I tip my hat to you, sir.

lol no. You are right. If anything you deserve Allah's blessing for stating how you feel. I felt a goodness of intention from your words. And I remembered the hadith on arrogance *scary*.

You are right, I should be less arrogant. I should give my opinion, if people disagree I should respect their opinions. I mean I think it is all right to believe that some dont know philosophy that well, but it ws rude of me to state my IQ, which could be lower by 5 points lol, and call people stupid.

I am sorry Pots. :)
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:25:04 PM
At 8/19/2014 5:22:13 PM, Ajabi wrote:

lol no. You are right. If anything you deserve Allah's blessing for stating how you feel. I felt a goodness of intention from your words. And I remembered the hadith on arrogance *scary*.

You are right, I should be less arrogant. I should give my opinion, if people disagree I should respect their opinions. I mean I think it is all right to believe that some dont know philosophy that well, but it ws rude of me to state my IQ, which could be lower by 5 points lol, and call people stupid.

I am very glad that you recognize this. It shows maturity.

I am sorry too. I went a little overboard in my dislike for you, largely because I was angry over the Liz drama. I apologize.

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:26:53 PM
At 8/19/2014 5:25:04 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

I am very glad that you recognize this. It shows maturity.\

)

Awww you big sweetheart you, I swear you put a tear in my eye. *hugs*

I am sorry too. I went a little overboard in my dislike for you, largely because I was angry over the Liz drama. I apologize.

This is why I made this thread. Not for more drama, but to end it. To try and evaluate myself. I promised God that whatever one says in this thread I will view without bias.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:55:53 PM
it ws rude of me to state my IQ, which could be lower by 5 points lol, and call people stupid.

I hope you realize that it doesn't exactly show humbleness to say that your IQ is plus or minus 5, which may only place you in the top 15 percent in terms of intelligence.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 6:16:57 PM

I don't know if your debate with me is trolling or not. What's your stance on homosexuality?
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 2:14:05 AM
At 8/19/2014 6:16:57 PM, kbub wrote:

I don't know if your debate with me is trolling or not. What's your stance on homosexuality?

Okay here it is. I think all sexual activity should not really happen. I don't like it when people have sex. I think one should view sexual activity as a responsibility, that one has to carry on the human race, not enjoy it! I think that there are too many people who think from their organs and not from their brains.

I therefore think that the only sex that should occur is which is used for reproduction. So homosexuality becomes a no no. As does needless heterosexuality or any other sexuality.

This is my current view.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 2:18:11 AM
At 8/19/2014 5:55:53 PM, bluesteel wrote:
it ws rude of me to state my IQ, which could be lower by 5 points lol, and call people stupid.

I hope you realize that it doesn't exactly show humbleness to say that your IQ is plus or minus 5, which may only place you in the top 15 percent in terms of intelligence.

I do but I promise I meant it with a positive intent. I did message YYW that we can unanimously end this.

In any case I never had any qualm with you, I did not send you a message testing your RFD, or I stopped engaging you on the Lizz thing. You provided a fair enough RFD and I am fine with that. However YYW provided three sentences, all I asked was for an explanation and I was shot down.

I however apologize if I said any harsh words in the Lizz incident, or in any chat, or yesterday. My battle is not with you, it is not with anyone. I do disagree with you vote, and it saddens me you dislike me so much.

I will apologize to you, and I hope we can make amends. If there is anything you want, PM me. :)
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 2:56:03 AM

You are like a 5 year old boy who throws temper tantrums when something doesn't go your way.

You're smart but not as smart as you think you are because part of intelligence is how you express yourself and how you deal with people. Asking for trials and degrading everyone who makes one negative remark about you after you've expressed dislike and opinions which could be seen as negative about them is very nonsensical.

But those don't really bother me because as Bluesteel said, you haven't been a dick to me. So I still love you buddy.

And Sex jokes are more respectable than DDO drama. So stick to the sex jokes.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 3:09:41 AM
At 8/20/2014 2:56:03 AM, Dennybug wrote:

You are like a 5 year old boy who throws temper tantrums when something doesn't go your way.

You're smart but not as smart as you think you are because part of intelligence is how you express yourself and how you deal with people. Asking for trials and degrading everyone who makes one negative remark about you after you've expressed dislike and opinions which could be seen as negative about them is very nonsensical.

But those don't really bother me because as Bluesteel said, you haven't been a dick to me. So I still love you buddy.

And Sex jokes are more respectable than DDO drama. So stick to the sex jokes.

We all know why you wrote this, you ain't getting no apologia ma student. :P
Now shut up and read your assignment. :P
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 6:39:25 AM

you are my deepest secret......
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 6:43:44 AM
At 8/20/2014 6:39:25 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

...and you are mine.
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 7:22:31 AM
At 8/20/2014 6:43:44 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/20/2014 6:39:25 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

...and you are mine.

Aww! It would be romantic if not on a public forum ;)
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 7:24:14 AM
At 8/20/2014 2:14:05 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/19/2014 6:16:57 PM, kbub wrote:

Okay here it is. I think all sexual activity should not really happen. I don't like it when people have sex. I think one should view sexual activity as a responsibility, that one has to carry on the human race, not enjoy it! I think that there are too many people who think from their organs and not from their brains.

I therefore think that the only sex that should occur is which is used for reproduction. So homosexuality becomes a no no. As does needless heterosexuality or any other sexuality.

This is my current view.

Out of curiosity, and you don't have to answer this, do you think you might be asexual?
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 8:03:00 AM

You dress well.