Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dear Ajabi

AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 6:08:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
To My Dearest Beloved Ajabi,

My heart goes out to you, in every form and fashion. I love you as a person, and I hope you will return to DDO and Facebook soon, even if it;s just lurking. A word of advice, if you'll be so kind as to take it: don't take people on here seriously. We're all here to have fun, so if you get into an argument, please just be the bigger person, and drop it next time? If you constantly get into arguments, it makes you look like the bad guy. Not everything is worth arguing over, so just ignore someone if you don't agree with them. I miss you. Please come back ASAP. <3

Also, I would like to apologize for anything I have ever done to you to offend you if I ever did, and I know it's not possible, but I would also like to take back everything rude or mean I've ever said to/about you. Please accept my most sincere apologies. Thank you.

One last thing, please whatever you do, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE. <3

XOXO,
Kitty <3

P.S. I hope people will see this, and take the opportunity to apologize also, if anyone (and I know there are people who have gotten into disagreements with Ajab) wishes to make up with him and drop the matter.

PPS I also hope Ajab will apologize back for taking people seriously. Not that you shouldn't, I'm just saying you should only go so far before stopping and just leaving it be, and sometimes you go a *bit* too far....
I may or may not be a cat
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 7:23:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ajab,

Stop taking people as seriously as you do.

You need to reevaluate yourself. Get a definition of 'a friend.' You can have as many friends as you like in this world and you don't have to agree with everything they say.

One of the duties of a friend is to point out when you are being a sasquatch, and I'm sorry if you don't believe that. Friends are supposed to let you make your own choices, but be there to let you know that you were wrong in a situation AND be by your side. Dennis, JMK and I all tried to this for you, while it may not have appeared that way in your eyes.

One thing you need to understand is that a friend is a friend. There are BILLIONS plus people in this world, and the majority are *not* going to fight to be your friend. If you want to give your friends tests to figure out if they're worthy enough to be a good friend, you come across as a self-centered douchebag or prick. [Spicy enough for ya? Lol.]

BUT you're a genuinely good guy, in my honest opinion. You just, like me in real life, have a problem conveying what you'd like to say in conventionally or politically acceptable ways.

For the majority of my life, I've been TERRIBLE with people. That's why I'm 'E-Social.' I can only be social on the internet, where I wear the mask of the internet so you don't actually know who I am in real life.

A great person who means a lot to me and has been there for me a lot recently told me one of the first times he spoke and I didn't think he hated me, that 'Think before you speak. Are the things you want to say out of anger worth saying when you thing of the consequences of those very words on the person you're letting out your anger on?'

In this case, you weren't angry most of the time but all the same- try to sugar coat what you say more, as I've been trying to do in real life.

You stated that you're sure you'll never be DDO popular. F*** popularity. Popularity means nothing. Be a good person, like you are and can be, and people will acknowledge you.

Your least favourite member on this site,
Annie.

P.S. I still don't hate you. Never have, and most likely never will.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 10:37:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 7:23:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
BUT you're a genuinely good guy, in my honest opinion. You just, like me in real life, have a problem conveying what you'd like to say in conventionally or politically acceptable ways.


HI I'm annie and I want to CUT YOU and see you bleed
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 10:39:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 6:08:45 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
To My Dearest Beloved Ajabi,

My heart goes out to you, in every form and fashion. I love you as a person, and I hope you will return to DDO and Facebook soon, even if it;s just lurking. A word of advice, if you'll be so kind as to take it: don't take people on here seriously. We're all here to have fun, so if you get into an argument, please just be the bigger person, and drop it next time? If you constantly get into arguments, it makes you look like the bad guy. Not everything is worth arguing over, so just ignore someone if you don't agree with them. I miss you. Please come back ASAP. <3

Also, I would like to apologize for anything I have ever done to you to offend you if I ever did, and I know it's not possible, but I would also like to take back everything rude or mean I've ever said to/about you. Please accept my most sincere apologies. Thank you.

One last thing, please whatever you do, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE. <3

XOXO,
Kitty <3

P.S. I hope people will see this, and take the opportunity to apologize also, if anyone (and I know there are people who have gotten into disagreements with Ajab) wishes to make up with him and drop the matter.

PPS I also hope Ajab will apologize back for taking people seriously. Not that you shouldn't, I'm just saying you should only go so far before stopping and just leaving it be, and sometimes you go a *bit* too far....

I second this minus a few parts.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 10:44:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 10:37:59 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 7:23:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
BUT you're a genuinely good guy, in my honest opinion. You just, like me in real life, have a problem conveying what you'd like to say in conventionally or politically acceptable ways.


HI I'm annie and I want to CUT YOU and see you bleed

That above was sugarcoating a little. You can't get much more sugarcoated than that without sounding like a monotone, robotic freak/
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 10:46:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 10:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/20/2014 10:37:59 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 7:23:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
BUT you're a genuinely good guy, in my honest opinion. You just, like me in real life, have a problem conveying what you'd like to say in conventionally or politically acceptable ways.


HI I'm annie and I want to CUT YOU and see you bleed

That above was sugarcoating a little. You can't get much more sugarcoated than that without sounding like a monotone, robotic freak/

There's always the option of frankness. However if frankness doesn't build up then you should reserve it.

Sugarcoating a disgusting carrot cake wont make it taste any better.

The cake needs to be chocolate annie.
debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 10:52:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 10:46:07 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 10:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/20/2014 10:37:59 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 7:23:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
BUT you're a genuinely good guy, in my honest opinion. You just, like me in real life, have a problem conveying what you'd like to say in conventionally or politically acceptable ways.


HI I'm annie and I want to CUT YOU and see you bleed

That above was sugarcoating a little. You can't get much more sugarcoated than that without sounding like a monotone, robotic freak/

There's always the option of frankness. However if frankness doesn't build up then you should reserve it.

Sugarcoating a disgusting carrot cake wont make it taste any better.

The cake needs to be chocolate annie.

Agreed with denny. If I indeed were to decide to comment on this thread, I would be very frank and probably hurtful. Obviously, in my case, it would be best to keep my mouth shut. If i were to comment though, it would be better for me to be genuine than for me to sugar coat things.
What I'm saying is... if you don't genuinly like ajab, don't post in this thread because honesty is important and not posting anything *obviously* isnt dishonest.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 10:56:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 10:52:56 PM, debatability wrote:
At 8/20/2014 10:46:07 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 10:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/20/2014 10:37:59 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 7:23:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
BUT you're a genuinely good guy, in my honest opinion. You just, like me in real life, have a problem conveying what you'd like to say in conventionally or politically acceptable ways.


HI I'm annie and I want to CUT YOU and see you bleed

That above was sugarcoating a little. You can't get much more sugarcoated than that without sounding like a monotone, robotic freak/

There's always the option of frankness. However if frankness doesn't build up then you should reserve it.

Sugarcoating a disgusting carrot cake wont make it taste any better.

The cake needs to be chocolate annie.

Agreed with denny. If I indeed were to decide to comment on this thread, I would be very frank and probably hurtful. Obviously, in my case, it would be best to keep my mouth shut. If i were to comment though, it would be better for me to be genuine than for me to sugar coat things.
What I'm saying is... if you don't genuinly like ajab, don't post in this thread because honesty is important and not posting anything *obviously* isnt dishonest.

See Ajab is allergic to peanut butter cookies.

Liz is a peanut butter cookie, but she doesn't lather herself in chocolate/sugarcoating to be eaten by ajab and only get spat out when he tastes disgusting peanutbutter/carrot.

She recognizes that other people really love eating peanut butter cookies, so she just chills as her true self being eaten by other people. Like me.

I love peanut butter cookies.
debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 10:57:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 10:56:36 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 10:52:56 PM, debatability wrote:
At 8/20/2014 10:46:07 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 10:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/20/2014 10:37:59 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 7:23:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
BUT you're a genuinely good guy, in my honest opinion. You just, like me in real life, have a problem conveying what you'd like to say in conventionally or politically acceptable ways.


HI I'm annie and I want to CUT YOU and see you bleed

That above was sugarcoating a little. You can't get much more sugarcoated than that without sounding like a monotone, robotic freak/

There's always the option of frankness. However if frankness doesn't build up then you should reserve it.

Sugarcoating a disgusting carrot cake wont make it taste any better.

The cake needs to be chocolate annie.

Agreed with denny. If I indeed were to decide to comment on this thread, I would be very frank and probably hurtful. Obviously, in my case, it would be best to keep my mouth shut. If i were to comment though, it would be better for me to be genuine than for me to sugar coat things.
What I'm saying is... if you don't genuinly like ajab, don't post in this thread because honesty is important and not posting anything *obviously* isnt dishonest.

See Ajab is allergic to peanut butter cookies.

Liz is a peanut butter cookie, but she doesn't lather herself in chocolate/sugarcoating to be eaten by ajab and only get spat out when he tastes disgusting peanutbutter/carrot.

She recognizes that other people really love eating peanut butter cookies, so she just chills as her true self being eaten by other people. Like me.

I love peanut butter cookies.

the way you phrased that is oh so appealing
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 11:42:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 6:08:45 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

One last thing, please whatever you do, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE. <3

is this something he has expressed interest in doing? O_o
thett3
Posts: 14,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 12:43:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I hope Ajab is reading this.

I don't hate you. I don't think many people here hate you. But you have to understand that a lot of the reaction against you was the result of your own actions and your treatment of certain members was terribly unfair. And some of our behavior towards you was terribly unfair--I know some of the things I said to you were mean spirited. But if you're willing to turn a new leaf, I know I would forgive you and the majority of the site would as well.

This is not a you vs. the world situation. This is a failure to communicate, and the responsibility is shared.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 8:03:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 10:39:10 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 6:08:45 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
To My Dearest Beloved Ajabi,

My heart goes out to you, in every form and fashion. I love you as a person, and I hope you will return to DDO and Facebook soon, even if it;s just lurking. A word of advice, if you'll be so kind as to take it: don't take people on here seriously. We're all here to have fun, so if you get into an argument, please just be the bigger person, and drop it next time? If you constantly get into arguments, it makes you look like the bad guy. Not everything is worth arguing over, so just ignore someone if you don't agree with them. I miss you. Please come back ASAP. <3

Also, I would like to apologize for anything I have ever done to you to offend you if I ever did, and I know it's not possible, but I would also like to take back everything rude or mean I've ever said to/about you. Please accept my most sincere apologies. Thank you.

One last thing, please whatever you do, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE. <3

XOXO,
Kitty <3

P.S. I hope people will see this, and take the opportunity to apologize also, if anyone (and I know there are people who have gotten into disagreements with Ajab) wishes to make up with him and drop the matter.

PPS I also hope Ajab will apologize back for taking people seriously. Not that you shouldn't, I'm just saying you should only go so far before stopping and just leaving it be, and sometimes you go a *bit* too far....

I second this minus a few parts.
Which parts?
I may or may not be a cat
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 9:47:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 11:42:26 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 8/20/2014 6:08:45 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

One last thing, please whatever you do, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE. <3

is this something he has expressed interest in doing? O_o

No i dont think so 0.0 but just in case....
I may or may not be a cat
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2014 9:47:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/21/2014 8:06:47 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 8/21/2014 8:03:32 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
You single now?

Lol no but we can have an affair like Ajab and Denny XD
I may or may not be a cat
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:44:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 6:08:45 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
To My Dearest Beloved Ajabi,

My heart goes out to you, in every form and fashion. I love you as a person, and I hope you will return to DDO and Facebook soon, even if it;s just lurking. A word of advice, if you'll be so kind as to take it: don't take people on here seriously. We're all here to have fun, so if you get into an argument, please just be the bigger person, and drop it next time? If you constantly get into arguments, it makes you look like the bad guy. Not everything is worth arguing over, so just ignore someone if you don't agree with them. I miss you. Please come back ASAP. <3

Also, I would like to apologize for anything I have ever done to you to offend you if I ever did, and I know it's not possible, but I would also like to take back everything rude or mean I've ever said to/about you. Please accept my most sincere apologies. Thank you.

One last thing, please whatever you do, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE. <3

XOXO,
Kitty <3

P.S. I hope people will see this, and take the opportunity to apologize also, if anyone (and I know there are people who have gotten into disagreements with Ajab) wishes to make up with him and drop the matter.

PPS I also hope Ajab will apologize back for taking people seriously. Not that you shouldn't, I'm just saying you should only go so far before stopping and just leaving it be, and sometimes you go a *bit* too far....

Based on the convos between me and Ajab , i can see the guy has intellect. I don't know much about the drama he faced here on DDO, but all i can say screw popularity, it's all about debating, sparking controversy, and beating the living hell out of your opponents and forget the haters. People have told me "DDO is just a site full of negativity" well maybe they are right, idk, he prolly caught on..
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 9:52:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 7:23:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Ajab,

Stop taking people as seriously as you do.

You need to reevaluate yourself. Get a definition of 'a friend.' You can have as many friends as you like in this world and you don't have to agree with everything they say.

One of the duties of a friend is to point out when you are being a sasquatch, and I'm sorry if you don't believe that. Friends are supposed to let you make your own choices, but be there to let you know that you were wrong in a situation AND be by your side. Dennis, JMK and I all tried to this for you, while it may not have appeared that way in your eyes.

One thing you need to understand is that a friend is a friend. There are BILLIONS plus people in this world, and the majority are *not* going to fight to be your friend. If you want to give your friends tests to figure out if they're worthy enough to be a good friend, you come across as a self-centered douchebag or prick. [Spicy enough for ya? Lol.]

BUT you're a genuinely good guy, in my honest opinion. You just, like me in real life, have a problem conveying what you'd like to say in conventionally or politically acceptable ways.

For the majority of my life, I've been TERRIBLE with people. That's why I'm 'E-Social.' I can only be social on the internet, where I wear the mask of the internet so you don't actually know who I am in real life.

A great person who means a lot to me and has been there for me a lot recently told me one of the first times he spoke and I didn't think he hated me, that 'Think before you speak. Are the things you want to say out of anger worth saying when you thing of the consequences of those very words on the person you're letting out your anger on?'

In this case, you weren't angry most of the time but all the same- try to sugar coat what you say more, as I've been trying to do in real life.

You stated that you're sure you'll never be DDO popular. F*** popularity. Popularity means nothing. Be a good person, like you are and can be, and people will acknowledge you.

Your least favourite member on this site,
Annie.

P.S. I still don't hate you. Never have, and most likely never will.

sheesh Ajab and i are going through the same problem..i got beef with a couple of users on here and it kinda wasn't worth unloading aggression. I don't think you can blame Ajab cuz sometimes we can be hard-headed. Ajab just does not give a flip and in a way i admire him for that.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 10:17:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ajabi,

If you're listening, here's some advice that will serve you well in all internet interactions, regardless of what website you're on.
Do not put too much stock in "friendship" and "reputation" on the internet. Do not try to date girls on the internet.
Because the truth is that almost everyone on the internet is a liar. I am neither a cannibal clown nor a pedophile priest. In fact, most people on the internet are actually fat guys in their 30s and 40s who sit at computers and pretend to be hot teenage girls on the internet just so they can see the look of horror on the faces of their "boyfriend" via live chat features.
I am actually an overweight high school dropout who lives on welfare and slim jims. I use autocorrect to cover the fact that my spelling is at an 8 year old level. The same applies to the vast majority of people on the internet, despite the fact that they claim to be skinny, attractive people with 4 year college degrees.

All kidding aside, you cannot truly trust anybody who is interacting with you behind a computer screen hundreds (if not thousands) of miles away.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 3:06:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 9:52:19 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
sheesh Ajab and i are going through the same problem..i got beef with a couple of users on here and it kinda wasn't worth unloading aggression. I don't think you can blame Ajab cuz sometimes we can be hard-headed. Ajab just does not give a flip and in a way i admire him for that.

I *can* blame Ajab for his actions, because actions have consequences and he needs to learn from his mistakes. HOWEVER, I don't think we should all just go down on him for what he's done. If he learns from his mistakes, we can all move on.

Friends are supposed to point out to one another when they're doing something wrong. If he is too stubborn to acknowledge that telling him his action is wrong is a stroke of friendship, then he will learn the hard way irl.

Ajab does 'give a flip' and that's why he left. He's an intelligent individual, I'll give him that. BUT he needs to convey his words of wisdom better, or he won't be taken seriously.

Key to this- sugar coat everything you know you want to say in a mean way OR say it nicely and irl read it sarcastically aloud, IF you really want to be mean.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 3:09:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 10:17:19 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Ajabi,

If you're listening, here's some advice that will serve you well in all internet interactions, regardless of what website you're on.
Do not put too much stock in "friendship" and "reputation" on the internet. Do not try to date girls on the internet.

Unless youre already married to an internet girl ^_^

Because the truth is that almost everyone on the internet is a liar. I am neither a cannibal clown nor a pedophile priest. In fact, most people on the internet are actually fat guys in their 30s and 40s who sit at computers and pretend to be hot teenage girls on the internet just so they can see the look of horror on the faces of their "boyfriend" via live chat features.

I'm a teenage girl, but I never pretended to be hot 0.0 And i never get on live chats because my parents dont let me

I am actually an overweight high school dropout who lives on welfare and slim jims. I use autocorrect to cover the fact that my spelling is at an 8 year old level. The same applies to the vast majority of people on the internet, despite the fact that they claim to be skinny, attractive people with 4 year college degrees.

Nope, still in high school, with straight A's though. I'm underweight if that counts for something....

All kidding aside, you cannot truly trust anybody who is interacting with you behind a computer screen hundreds (if not thousands) of miles away.

Ohhhhhh.... it was all a joke.... And now you tell me???
I may or may not be a cat
TheLastMan
Posts: 140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 3:40:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 6:08:45 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
To My Dearest Beloved Ajabi,

My heart goes out to you, in every form and fashion. I love you as a person, and I hope you will return to DDO and Facebook soon, even if it;s just lurking. A word of advice, if you'll be so kind as to take it: don't take people on here seriously. We're all here to have fun, so if you get into an argument, please just be the bigger person, and drop it next time? If you constantly get into arguments, it makes you look like the bad guy. Not everything is worth arguing over, so just ignore someone if you don't agree with them. I miss you. Please come back ASAP. <3

Also, I would like to apologize for anything I have ever done to you to offend you if I ever did, and I know it's not possible, but I would also like to take back everything rude or mean I've ever said to/about you. Please accept my most sincere apologies. Thank you.

One last thing, please whatever you do, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE. <3

XOXO,
Kitty <3

P.S. I hope people will see this, and take the opportunity to apologize also, if anyone (and I know there are people who have gotten into disagreements with Ajab) wishes to make up with him and drop the matter.

PPS I also hope Ajab will apologize back for taking people seriously. Not that you shouldn't, I'm just saying you should only go so far before stopping and just leaving it be, and sometimes you go a *bit* too far....

Okay. What happened to Ajab? All I know that he was going to leave this site because he lost to Roy. But, I didn't know he was going to commit suicide just fort that.
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 4:48:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 3:40:06 PM, TheLastMan wrote:
At 8/20/2014 6:08:45 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
To My Dearest Beloved Ajabi,

My heart goes out to you, in every form and fashion. I love you as a person, and I hope you will return to DDO and Facebook soon, even if it;s just lurking. A word of advice, if you'll be so kind as to take it: don't take people on here seriously. We're all here to have fun, so if you get into an argument, please just be the bigger person, and drop it next time? If you constantly get into arguments, it makes you look like the bad guy. Not everything is worth arguing over, so just ignore someone if you don't agree with them. I miss you. Please come back ASAP. <3

Also, I would like to apologize for anything I have ever done to you to offend you if I ever did, and I know it's not possible, but I would also like to take back everything rude or mean I've ever said to/about you. Please accept my most sincere apologies. Thank you.

One last thing, please whatever you do, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE. <3

XOXO,
Kitty <3

P.S. I hope people will see this, and take the opportunity to apologize also, if anyone (and I know there are people who have gotten into disagreements with Ajab) wishes to make up with him and drop the matter.

PPS I also hope Ajab will apologize back for taking people seriously. Not that you shouldn't, I'm just saying you should only go so far before stopping and just leaving it be, and sometimes you go a *bit* too far....

Okay. What happened to Ajab? All I know that he was going to leave this site because he lost to Roy. But, I didn't know he was going to commit suicide just fort that.

lol no i made sure he wasnt suicidal xD
I may or may not be a cat
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:22:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 3:09:48 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/23/2014 10:17:19 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Ajabi,

If you're listening, here's some advice that will serve you well in all internet interactions, regardless of what website you're on.
Do not put too much stock in "friendship" and "reputation" on the internet. Do not try to date girls on the internet.

Unless youre already married to an internet girl ^_^

NO! Don't let him cheat on you!
... Again!

Because the truth is that almost everyone on the internet is a liar. I am neither a cannibal clown nor a pedophile priest. In fact, most people on the internet are actually fat guys in their 30s and 40s who sit at computers and pretend to be hot teenage girls on the internet just so they can see the look of horror on the faces of their "boyfriend" via live chat features.

I'm a teenage girl, but I never pretended to be hot 0.0 And i never get on live chats because my parents dont let me

-Your voice is... whoa...

I am actually an overweight high school dropout who lives on welfare and slim jims. I use autocorrect to cover the fact that my spelling is at an 8 year old level. The same applies to the vast majority of people on the internet, despite the fact that they claim to be skinny, attractive people with 4 year college degrees.

Nope, still in high school, with straight A's though. I'm underweight if that counts for something....
;)

All kidding aside, you cannot truly trust anybody who is interacting with you behind a computer screen hundreds (if not thousands) of miles away.

Ohhhhhh.... it was all a joke.... And now you tell me???

LOL
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:26:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 5:22:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/23/2014 3:09:48 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/23/2014 10:17:19 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Ajabi,

If you're listening, here's some advice that will serve you well in all internet interactions, regardless of what website you're on.
Do not put too much stock in "friendship" and "reputation" on the internet. Do not try to date girls on the internet.

Unless youre already married to an internet girl ^_^

NO! Don't let him cheat on you!
... Again!

Oh, you mean with Denny? That's been going on since like, forever lol

Because the truth is that almost everyone on the internet is a liar. I am neither a cannibal clown nor a pedophile priest. In fact, most people on the internet are actually fat guys in their 30s and 40s who sit at computers and pretend to be hot teenage girls on the internet just so they can see the look of horror on the faces of their "boyfriend" via live chat features.

I'm a teenage girl, but I never pretended to be hot 0.0 And i never get on live chats because my parents dont let me

-Your voice is... whoa...

I know.... Ajab wants to fukk my voice now.... 0.0

I am actually an overweight high school dropout who lives on welfare and slim jims. I use autocorrect to cover the fact that my spelling is at an 8 year old level. The same applies to the vast majority of people on the internet, despite the fact that they claim to be skinny, attractive people with 4 year college degrees.

Nope, still in high school, with straight A's though. I'm underweight if that counts for something....
;)

All kidding aside, you cannot truly trust anybody who is interacting with you behind a computer screen hundreds (if not thousands) of miles away.

Ohhhhhh.... it was all a joke.... And now you tell me???

LOL
I may or may not be a cat
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 5:28:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 5:26:01 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/23/2014 5:22:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/23/2014 3:09:48 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/23/2014 10:17:19 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Ajabi,

If you're listening, here's some advice that will serve you well in all internet interactions, regardless of what website you're on.
Do not put too much stock in "friendship" and "reputation" on the internet. Do not try to date girls on the internet.

Unless youre already married to an internet girl ^_^

NO! Don't let him cheat on you!
... Again!

Oh, you mean with Denny? That's been going on since like, forever lol

...

Because the truth is that almost everyone on the internet is a liar. I am neither a cannibal clown nor a pedophile priest. In fact, most people on the internet are actually fat guys in their 30s and 40s who sit at computers and pretend to be hot teenage girls on the internet just so they can see the look of horror on the faces of their "boyfriend" via live chat features.

I'm a teenage girl, but I never pretended to be hot 0.0 And i never get on live chats because my parents dont let me

-Your voice is... whoa...

I know.... Ajab wants to fukk my voice now.... 0.0

Awesomest voices list IMHO:
#1- Endark (ofc)
#2- TIED- Angel & Lucky

I am actually an overweight high school dropout who lives on welfare and slim jims. I use autocorrect to cover the fact that my spelling is at an 8 year old level. The same applies to the vast majority of people on the internet, despite the fact that they claim to be skinny, attractive people with 4 year college degrees.

Nope, still in high school, with straight A's though. I'm underweight if that counts for something....
;)

All kidding aside, you cannot truly trust anybody who is interacting with you behind a computer screen hundreds (if not thousands) of miles away.

Ohhhhhh.... it was all a joke.... And now you tell me???

LOL
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 8:01:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 5:28:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/23/2014 5:26:01 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/23/2014 5:22:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/23/2014 3:09:48 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 8/23/2014 10:17:19 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Ajabi,

If you're listening, here's some advice that will serve you well in all internet interactions, regardless of what website you're on.
Do not put too much stock in "friendship" and "reputation" on the internet. Do not try to date girls on the internet.

Unless youre already married to an internet girl ^_^

NO! Don't let him cheat on you!
... Again!

Oh, you mean with Denny? That's been going on since like, forever lol

...
Is that not true? xD

Because the truth is that almost everyone on the internet is a liar. I am neither a cannibal clown nor a pedophile priest. In fact, most people on the internet are actually fat guys in their 30s and 40s who sit at computers and pretend to be hot teenage girls on the internet just so they can see the look of horror on the faces of their "boyfriend" via live chat features.

I'm a teenage girl, but I never pretended to be hot 0.0 And i never get on live chats because my parents dont let me

-Your voice is... whoa...

I know.... Ajab wants to fukk my voice now.... 0.0

Awesomest voices list IMHO:
#1- Endark (ofc)
LOL
#2- TIED- Angel & Lucky
Who's Lucky?

I'm kinda curious as to what everyone sounds like on here.... I've heard JMK, Denny, Ajab, Mikal, and i think that's it

I am actually an overweight high school dropout who lives on welfare and slim jims. I use autocorrect to cover the fact that my spelling is at an 8 year old level. The same applies to the vast majority of people on the internet, despite the fact that they claim to be skinny, attractive people with 4 year college degrees.

Nope, still in high school, with straight A's though. I'm underweight if that counts for something....
;)

All kidding aside, you cannot truly trust anybody who is interacting with you behind a computer screen hundreds (if not thousands) of miles away.

Ohhhhhh.... it was all a joke.... And now you tell me???

LOL
I may or may not be a cat
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 8:03:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/20/2014 10:37:59 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 7:23:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
BUT you're a genuinely good guy, in my honest opinion. You just, like me in real life, have a problem conveying what you'd like to say in conventionally or politically acceptable ways.


HI I'm annie and I want to CUT YOU and see you bleed

I can lick the sugar off of this one.
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2014 8:10:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/23/2014 8:03:41 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 8/20/2014 10:37:59 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/20/2014 7:23:08 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
BUT you're a genuinely good guy, in my honest opinion. You just, like me in real life, have a problem conveying what you'd like to say in conventionally or politically acceptable ways.


HI I'm annie and I want to CUT YOU and see you bleed

I can lick the sugar off of this one.
I may or may not be a cat