What are some of your Family Quirks?

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 7:37:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What are some of your family quirks?

In my family we like to flick each other's ears and we call that a field (refrence to a field goal) We also call the hand that does the field a cheeba. When we don't flick each other's ears we will grab onto each other's ears and pinch on it and wiggle it while saying, "Cheeba wanna feed." When we elbow each other on the other's forearm we call that a 'corn.'
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:24:55 AM
At 8/28/2014 7:37:23 AM, lannan13 wrote:

In my family we like to flick each other's ears and we call that a field (refrence to a field goal) We also call the hand that does the field a cheeba. When we don't flick each other's ears we will grab onto each other's ears and pinch on it and wiggle it while saying, "Cheeba wanna feed." When we elbow each other on the other's forearm we call that a 'corn.'
That is weird. My family walks around reading books, and if my mom wants something, she baa's like a sheep!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:31:56 AM

My family grabs and pinches each others ears too and says. 'SQUISH!' When someone yawns, we curl our finger and hook it into the person's gum, and yell, 'FISH HOOK!' We also chop each other's throat with one finger softly at a random time, and yell, 'THROAT CHOP!' When we get lost in a mall or crowded area, we stand one place and yell, 'CUCKOO CUCKOO!'

My mother is also currently looking for a guy for me... I think... which is scary... and highly inappropriate IMHO.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 12:05:01 PM

strange...
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 12:06:02 PM
At 8/28/2014 10:31:56 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

My family grabs and pinches each others ears too and says. 'SQUISH!' When someone yawns, we curl our finger and hook it into the person's gum, and yell, 'FISH HOOK!' We also chop each other's throat with one finger softly at a random time, and yell, 'THROAT CHOP!' When we get lost in a mall or crowded area, we stand one place and yell, 'CUCKOO CUCKOO!'
creeepy......

My mother is also currently looking for a guy for me... I think... which is scary... and highly inappropriate IMHO.

haha, good luck with that. You'll have to tell her about your obsession with books and learning or say you "already have someone" which is true yet false.
Equestrian election

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 1:10:36 PM

Weird.

Oh, in my family, we randomly call each other "bunny" and "bunny head" and wiggle two of our fingers to look like bunny ears.

Yes, that is a bit much.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 3:36:30 PM
At 8/28/2014 12:06:02 PM, 9spaceking wrote:

creeepy......

haha, good luck with that. You'll have to tell her about your obsession with books and learning or say you "already have someone" which is true yet false.
-_-
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 4:30:32 PM
At 8/28/2014 3:36:30 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

creeepy......

-_-

it's false because you don't have someone in real life you have dated, which is all that really matters. Seriously, I doubt ER could just drive over to your house to help you cook food or watch TV with you without a load of suspicion from your mom...
Equestrian election

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 4:34:20 PM
At 8/28/2014 4:30:32 PM, 9spaceking wrote:

creeepy......

-_-

it's false because you don't have someone in real life you have dated, which is all that really matters. Seriously, I doubt ER could just drive over to your house to help you cook food or watch TV with you without a load of suspicion from your mom...

What makes you think we're never going to meet irl? What makes you think a boyfriend entails him coming over to watch TV or help me cook?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 4:43:58 PM
At 8/28/2014 4:34:20 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

creeepy......

-_-

What makes you think we're never going to meet irl? What makes you think a boyfriend entails him coming over to watch TV or help me cook?
because your mother needs proof that this virtual thing will actually help you irl or else you're gonna have to get a real boyfriend who can actually help you
Equestrian election

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:41:14 PM
At 8/28/2014 9:24:55 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

That is weird. My family walks around reading books, and if my mom wants something, she baa's like a sheep!

What part is 'wierd'?

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:41:55 PM

Challenge accepted.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:42:08 PM
At 8/28/2014 12:05:01 PM, 9spaceking wrote:

strange...

How so?

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:42:33 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:41:55 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Challenge accepted.

What challenge?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:43:54 PM
At 8/28/2014 4:43:58 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 8/28/2014 4:34:20 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

creeepy......

-_-

because your mother needs proof that this virtual thing will actually help you irl or else you're gonna have to get a real boyfriend who can actually help you

Oh hey. You responded...

What makes you think a boyfriend at all will 'help' me irl?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:44:10 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:41:14 PM, lannan13 wrote:

What part is 'wierd'?
The entire thing.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:44:45 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:44:10 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

What part is 'wierd'?
The entire thing.

How so?

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:46:03 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:44:45 PM, lannan13 wrote:

What part is 'weird'?
The entire thing.

How so?

It's weird that you say "Cheeba" and do that type of thing........

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:47:42 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:46:03 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

What part is 'weird'?
The entire thing.

How so?

But why's that? Every family has certain quirks that pertain only to that family or even multiple as you see that the Forte's (Esocial) do something very similiar to what I do, but by a different name.

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:50:10 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:47:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:

What part is 'weird'?
The entire thing.

How so?

But why's that? Every family has certain quirks that pertain only to that family or even multiple as you see that the Forte's (Esocial) do something very similiar to what I do, but by a different name.

I don't even know. It's funny, though. I guess I'm just not used to that type of antics. :)

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:53:15 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:50:10 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

What part is 'weird'?
The entire thing.

How so?

I don't even know. It's funny, though. I guess I'm just not used to that type of antics. :)

I'm sure your family did something that many families don't normally do. Maybe slap someone and say, "Toss Sal." (in refrence to salad.)

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:55:13 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:53:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:

What part is 'weird'?
The entire thing.

How so?

I'm sure your family did something that many families don't normally do. Maybe slap someone and say, "Toss Sal." (in refrence to salad.)

I'm sure we have. But I don't think we did that....

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:56:44 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:55:13 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

What part is 'weird'?
The entire thing.

How so?

Think real hard. I'm sure you can think of somethin'?

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:59:18 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:56:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/28/2014 5:55:13 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

What part is 'weird'?
The entire thing.

How so?

Think real hard. I'm sure you can think of somethin'?

We call someone who is silly a bunny or a bunny head....... Dad and I had a conversation to the the tune of the Hallelujah chorus.......We talk about virtually nothing but debate or theology.......Is that weird enough?

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:12:50 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:41:55 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Challenge accepted.

What challenge?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 8:18:00 PM
Sarcasm everywhere. Gotta watch what you say around this house or you'll be the butt of a joke faster than light reaches across the street
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
morethen1person
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 12:33:14 AM

That sounds like a fun little thing to do.

We like to see who can talk fastest sometimes lol!