AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 4:24:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Soooo...

As you guys have probably all noticed, a lot of DDO members are deactivating :(

And from what you've probably guessed by now, I will be doing the same, which means:

>To Annie:
I am very sorry, but I'll have to drop out of TTT. This is my 24 hour notice before I leave, so that you may find a replacement before Friday. (Notice how I got like all formal there xD Proud of me or what? lol jk)

>To my hubby:
You can still talk to me of FB if I decide to log in and procrastinate on life. If not, I'm sorry for leaving you and our crew of crazy. <3 I wuv you bby <3 <3 <3

>To my ongoing affairs:
I know I should include XLAV on this one ;P And no need for Ajab to be jealous either, cuz I think XLAV has decided to be a girl as of right now? Or maybe not, I've been AWOL lately lol

I think I should maybe possibly idk also include Malacoda, who is a Josh Hutcherson look-alike for those of you not on G+ hangouts with us, when that one day one of the first times I met Luke, I just bluntly asked him basically something along the lines of, hey dude, do you wanna have an affair behind my husband"s back? To which Luke replied (if memory serves right) something along the lines of an affirmative. For those of you who think I"m a slut" (you"re probably right? lol jk) Please note that Annie started it, and I was just like, why the hell not? so I kinda went with it. But no worries, Ajab, we didnt do anything ^_^ (yet)

And I think i should maybe also possibly include Yama? Idk on this one". Does it count that we were in that chat where I was your b!tch? I mean, it was just a forums game anyway lol xD

And the lovely Thett who is not mine but I just wanted to give a random shout-out to". YOURE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOUR CATS <3 <3 <3

>To whoever actually cares about this thread:
Heyyyyy How ya doin? Send me a friend request if youre bored and we"re not already friends! I talk to all kinds of creepy online strangers xD Just please no relationship requests? I"m already full load on that one lol

>To G+ people who notice me at all:
No DDO also means no G+ :( Sowwieeee

And with that, I now conclude my short goodbye. I may return in a few days or a few weeks, depending on how busy I am.

<3 <3 <3
Love you guys! Keep being awesome!
Kitty ^_^
I may or may not be a cat
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 4:26:40 PM
At 9/4/2014 4:24:53 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Soooo...

And from what you've probably guessed by now, I will be doing the same, which means:

>To Annie:
I am very sorry, but I'll have to drop out of TTT. This is my 24 hour notice before I leave, so that you may find a replacement before Friday. (Notice how I got like all formal there xD Proud of me or what? lol jk)

>To my hubby:
You can still talk to me of FB if I decide to log in and procrastinate on life. If not, I'm sorry for leaving you and our crew of crazy. <3 I wuv you bby <3 <3 <3

>To my ongoing affairs:
I know I should include XLAV on this one ;P And no need for Ajab to be jealous either, cuz I think XLAV has decided to be a girl as of right now? Or maybe not, I've been AWOL lately lol

I think I should maybe possibly idk also include Malacoda, who is a Josh Hutcherson look-alike for those of you not on G+ hangouts with us, when that one day one of the first times I met Luke, I just bluntly asked him basically something along the lines of, hey dude, do you wanna have an affair behind my husband"s back? To which Luke replied (if memory serves right) something along the lines of an affirmative. For those of you who think I"m a slut" (you"re probably right? lol jk) Please note that Annie started it, and I was just like, why the hell not? so I kinda went with it. But no worries, Ajab, we didnt do anything ^_^ (yet)

And I think i should maybe also possibly include Yama? Idk on this one". Does it count that we were in that chat where I was your b!tch? I mean, it was just a forums game anyway lol xD

And the lovely Thett who is not mine but I just wanted to give a random shout-out to". YOURE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOUR CATS <3 <3 <3

Heyyyyy How ya doin? Send me a friend request if youre bored and we"re not already friends! I talk to all kinds of creepy online strangers xD Just please no relationship requests? I"m already full load on that one lol

And with that, I now conclude my short goodbye. I may return in a few days or a few weeks, depending on how busy I am.

<3 <3 <3
Kitty ^_^

Ugh... Noooo! WHy is ehhrybody leaving...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 4:34:38 PM
Soooo...

>To Annie:

>To my hubby:

>To my ongoing affairs:

<3 <3 <3
Kitty ^_^

Goodbye :-)
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 4:35:47 PM
At 9/4/2014 4:26:40 PM, NiamC wrote:
Soooo...

>To Annie:

>To my hubby:

>To my ongoing affairs:

<3 <3 <3
Kitty ^_^

Ugh... Noooo! WHy is ehhrybody leaving...

LOL Idk a lot of people have school stuff or at least I do, and i guess some people are just wasting too much time on here? idk lol

I'll be back though! ^_^
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:20:12 PM
At 9/4/2014 8:09:17 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
BUMP
nac

Farewell.

If people keep deactivating at this rate, this place will be a ghost town.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:25:38 PM
At 9/4/2014 8:20:12 PM, SamStevens wrote:
BUMP
nac

Farewell.

Then... you all will become... one with me!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:27:33 PM
At 9/4/2014 8:25:38 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
BUMP
nac

Farewell.

"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:40:11 PM
At 9/4/2014 8:25:38 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
BUMP
nac

Farewell.

I do not wish to become one with the Yama.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:53:02 PM
At 9/4/2014 8:18:41 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
BUMP
nac

wahhh ;'(

You have facebook doofus xD
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:53:26 PM
BUMP
nac

Farewell.

Lol i'll be back to meet all the ghosts
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:53:47 PM
At 9/4/2014 8:44:12 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
BUMP
nac

I'm sad now.

I'll be back ^_^
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:56:44 PM
At 9/4/2014 8:53:26 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
BUMP
nac

Farewell.

Define ghost town:

a deserted town with few or no remaining inhabitants.

Here are some sources to get acquainted with what a ghost town means:

http://en.wikipedia.org...

http://www.legendsofamerica.com...

http://www.ghosttowns.com...

http://en.wikipedia.org...
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:58:06 PM
BUMP
nac

Farewell.

I don't know if you can meet any ghosts any other things of that nature.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 9:13:05 PM
At 9/4/2014 8:58:06 PM, SamStevens wrote:
BUMP
nac

Farewell.

I don't know if you can meet any ghosts any other things of that nature.

Lol
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 9:59:48 PM
AAAHH DONT BLAME ME

COME BACK

nac
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 10:58:46 PM
At 9/4/2014 8:53:02 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:18:41 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
BUMP
nac

wahhh ;'(