Jump to topic:

Confession

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 5:29:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For though of you who think of me they think hard nosed Conservative that can't stand gay marriage, but I have a confession. I am pansexual. I find males, females, and hermaphadites attractive. No I am not trolling.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 5:33:01 PM
At 9/8/2014 5:29:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:
For though of you who think of me they think hard nosed Conservative that can't stand gay marriage, but I have a confession. I am pansexual. I find males, females, and hermaphadites attractive. No I am not trolling.

Aw lannan, good for you. I will support you as im sure many other people will as well.
I nevrr thought you were a hard nosed conservative. You are a nice person and a cool friend.

Stay gold.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 5:36:58 PM
At 9/8/2014 5:33:01 PM, NiamC wrote:

Aw lannan, good for you. I will support you as im sure many other people will as well.
I nevrr thought you were a hard nosed conservative. You are a nice person and a cool friend.

Thanks, the reason I say that is that most people think that I'm hard nosed Conservative, or to put it in a quote, "You're hella Conservative, Lannan." I still am for the most part, but the only difference is that I support gay marriage (and of course pansexual). That's what I'm mostly known for, even my friends here on DDO and real life say that.

Stay gold.

Thanks Pony Boy.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 5:37:57 PM
At 9/8/2014 5:36:58 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Thanks, the reason I say that is that most people think that I'm hard nosed Conservative, or to put it in a quote, "You're hella Conservative, Lannan." I still am for the most part, but the only difference is that I support gay marriage (and of course pansexual). That's what I'm mostly known for, even my friends here on DDO and real life say that.

Stay gold.

Thanks Pony Boy.

Lol, its a good story. Outsiders <3
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 5:39:03 PM
At 9/8/2014 5:37:57 PM, NiamC wrote:
At 9/8/2014 5:36:58 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Stay gold.

Thanks Pony Boy.

Lol, its a good story. Outsiders <3

Indeed it was.

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 5:45:51 PM

Hey Lannan! It takes a tone of courage to come out to all of DDO. That's a really brave thing to do. :) Still love you brah.
I'm so fancy, you already know.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 5:46:55 PM
At 9/8/2014 5:45:51 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Hey Lannan! It takes a tone of courage to come out to all of DDO. That's a really brave thing to do. :) Still love you brah.

Love you more.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:05:10 PM

No worries, dude. It's all good :)
Tsar of DDO
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:06:23 PM
At 9/8/2014 6:05:10 PM, YYW wrote:

Thank you for understanding.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:06:56 PM
At 9/8/2014 6:06:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/8/2014 6:05:10 PM, YYW wrote:

Thank you for understanding.

Right on
Tsar of DDO
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:11:00 PM
At 9/8/2014 5:46:55 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Love you more.

Awe. <3
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:18:10 PM
At 9/8/2014 6:11:00 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Love you more.

Awe. <3

<3333333

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 6:29:55 PM
At 9/8/2014 6:18:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/8/2014 6:11:00 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Love you more.

Awe. <3

<3333333

That makes for a good 11,500th post.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 8:26:07 PM

The day will come when these statements are no longer 'confessions' so much as telling people your nationality, or favorite football team.

Pansexual though, first time I have come across that...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 8:30:43 PM
At 9/8/2014 8:26:07 PM, Envisage wrote:

The day will come when these statements are no longer 'confessions' so much as telling people your nationality, or favorite football team.

The day will come hopefully.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2014 8:35:11 PM
*wipes tear*

I'm so proud! :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 1:37:53 AM
At 9/14/2014 12:36:37 AM, abyteofbrain wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of social but selfish emotional experiments.

Are you implying there is something wrong with selfishness?
Christian27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 5:11:53 PM
At 9/8/2014 5:29:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:..."I am pansexual. I find males, females, and hermaphadites attractive."

That could account for your military career. The whole concept of an all-male organization with psycial training in the great outdoors, and a thight hierarchical structure is quite gay in itself.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 12:30:57 PM
At 9/8/2014 8:26:07 PM, Envisage wrote:

I have seen more abnormal sexual orientations on DDO than in my life.
Nolite Timere
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 5:39:24 PM
Silly Lannan. Don't ya know that the confessional as it has presented itself since the nineteenth century is aimed at sexuality through a mechanism towards which the production of sexual-scientific categories may present themselves (internally and in medical-social discourse) as static, unchanging, and universal, such that those abnormal ('monsters') people within society (those who do not conform to the norm) may become the object of a medico-juridical psychiatry? Gosh it's like you've never read aaaaaaaaaaaaanything?!?!!?!!

Jk dood good for you.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
abyteofbrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 10:41:38 PM
At 9/14/2014 1:37:53 AM, Wylted wrote:

I was not, but am willing to say it out right now: selfishness is bad!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 11:33:01 PM
At 9/15/2014 10:41:38 PM, abyteofbrain wrote:
At 9/14/2014 1:37:53 AM, Wylted wrote:

I was not, but am willing to say it out right now: selfishness is bad!

Why is it bad? Have you ever done anything for a non selfish reason? If so what?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 11:49:57 PM
I've done a bunch of sh*t for non-selfish reasons or at least massively contrived selfish reasons. And it was good sh*t, helping out kids being bullied and things like that (and things like that... it gets f*cking severe).

Let's not try to make out the dude who's lighting himself on fire for a cause as the same dude who's jacking off to dead bodies. It's not clever and only holds weight insofar as the hearer is a piece of sh*t basically.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 11:53:48 PM
@Lannan -

Just saw this thread. I'm glad you decided to come out and, of course, you will always have my support. Best of luck, man!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 11:55:33 PM
At 9/15/2014 11:49:57 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I've done a bunch of sh*t for non-selfish reasons or at least massively contrived selfish reasons. And it was good sh*t, helping out kids being bullied and things like that (and things like that... it gets f*cking severe).

Let's not try to make out the dude who's lighting himself on fire for a cause as the same dude who's jacking off to dead bodies. It's not clever and only holds weight insofar as the hearer is a piece of sh*t basically.

Of course I will fall back onto the whole selfishly unselfish dealie to give bad people a break, but I'm not going to let it belittle decency. And that's an interesting way of looking at it I guess - as if the game is rigged towards goodness.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 12:24:14 AM
At 9/15/2014 11:55:33 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 9/15/2014 11:49:57 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Of course I will fall back onto the whole selfishly unselfish dealie to give bad people a break, but I'm not going to let it belittle decency. And that's an interesting way of looking at it I guess - as if the game is rigged towards goodness.

There's also something there in that Christian categorisation of "good" or "evil", which I think has some standing as play on the infinity of things (Zeno's paradoxes), on that it's all really just arbitrary assignations of divinity (have a chat with Fool about the incorrigibility of things). But I don't go for that so much, preferring the whole "good will out" angle. Hey, it's all just angles. Selfishness makes a fine forgiving god to the selfish.