I am sorry Krit (Kc1999)

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 6:07:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hi Krit,
In a recent Hangout you heard me say that I avoid you, and others sometimes on facebook because I am tired. This does not mean I do not love you, or am irritated by you. I promise I am not; you are one of this unpopular kid's only friends.

Please unblock me from Facebook, it just means that sometimes its 10 pm and I do not have the power to engage in political philosophy. But I apologize, I promise I won't be like that again. Come on lets talk about Rousseau's Natural State of Being. <3 <3

Sorry Krit,

Faithfully Yours,
Ajab
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 6:58:39 AM
At 9/10/2014 6:07:59 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Hi Krit,
In a recent Hangout you heard me say that I avoid you, and others sometimes on facebook because I am tired. This does not mean I do not love you, or am irritated by you. I promise I am not; you are one of this unpopular kid's only friends.

Please unblock me from Facebook, it just means that sometimes its 10 pm and I do not have the power to engage in political philosophy. But I apologize, I promise I won't be like that again. Come on lets talk about Rousseau's Natural State of Being. <3 <3

Nonono you have it all wrong, its State of Nature. And I'm sorry for irritating you too.

Sorry Krit,

Faithfully Yours,
Ajab
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 7:28:04 AM
At 9/10/2014 6:58:39 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
Hi Krit,

Nonono you have it all wrong, its State of Nature. And I'm sorry for irritating you too.

You do not irritate me Krit. I am often irritated by Dennis too, even Marie. Sometimes I am just tired and do not wanna talk about certain things. Please, my love, forgive me.

Sorry Krit,

Faithfully Yours,
Ajab
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 9:19:35 AM
At 9/10/2014 7:28:04 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 9/10/2014 6:58:39 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
Hi Krit,

You do not irritate me Krit. I am often irritated by Dennis too, even Marie. Sometimes I am just tired and do not wanna talk about certain things. Please, my love, forgive me.

Sorry Krit,

Faithfully Yours,
Ajab

I did unblock you on facebook. hmph.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink