Jump to topic:

I. Am. Done.

JasonMartin-327
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 7:42:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well...you knew this was coming, I guess. I am officially done with DDO. By this Saturday, you will see me gone from this place permanently. It's nothing personal. Alright, yes it is kinda. You know how much I hate being in an environment full of unreasonable beeyotches and (Avi)hatin' holes. (Yes, there are a few exceptions to this!). So...say all your farewells right here...or your good riddances. I really hope y'all can somehow find a way to be a bit nicer looking at my shadow I will leave behind. i really hope you learn a lesson from all this.

The more you hate on me, the stronger I'll become. Just want to let you know that.

"Words are powerful. Ideas are immortal. Thoughts are everlasting. There will always be those who will destroy and oppress, but our words will live on." --Tyler Shaw (Aviators)

Words are bulletproof. The sooner you accept that, the better of a person you'll be.

Goodbye all. All who've supported me in my run here, and those who've beaten me down to the ground, farewell, adieu, sayonara, and gesundheit. Will you be able to, and bother, to connect with me still? The answer to that is entirely up to you.
Words are powerful. Ideas are immortal. Thoughts are everlasting. There will always be those who will destroy and oppress, but our words will live on.

-- Aviators on "Bulletproof"
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 3:39:34 PM
At 9/15/2014 7:42:16 PM, JasonMartin-327 wrote:
Goodbye all . . . farewell, adieu, sayonara, and gesundheit.
Bye.
Will you be able to, and bother, to connect with me still? The answer to that is entirely up to you.
Actually, it's up to YOU- whether YOU stay or leave. It's your decision not ours.

Good luck in your future endeavours. :-(
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 5:21:23 PM
I've got no idea who the *expletive* you are. But either way, goodbye.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 5:30:45 PM
Well...you knew this was coming, I guess. I am officially done with DDO. By this Saturday, you will see me gone from this place permanently. It's nothing personal. Alright, yes it is kinda. You know how much I hate being in an environment full of unreasonable beeyotches and (Avi)hatin' holes. (Yes, there are a few exceptions to this!). So...say all your farewells right here...or your good riddances. I really hope y'all can somehow find a way to be a bit nicer looking at my shadow I will leave behind. i really hope you learn a lesson from all this.

The more you hate on me, the stronger I'll become. Just want to let you know that.

"Words are powerful. Ideas are immortal. Thoughts are everlasting. There will always be those who will destroy and oppress, but our words will live on." --Tyler Shaw (Aviators)

Words are bulletproof. The sooner you accept that, the better of a person you'll be.

Goodbye all. All who've supported me in my run here, and those who've beaten me down to the ground, farewell, adieu, sayonara, and gesundheit. Will you be able to, and bother, to connect with me still? The answer to that is entirely up to you.

You don't get no tougher if you give up.. So, I don't understand your reasoning...
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 5:38:29 PM
Farewell fellow DDO member.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 5:59:40 PM
At 9/16/2014 5:21:23 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

lol
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 6:12:41 PM
At 9/16/2014 5:59:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

lol
Your new profile pic is blasphemy upon the late King.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 6:15:36 PM
At 9/16/2014 6:12:41 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/16/2014 5:59:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

lol
Your new profile pic is blasphemy upon the late King.

*GASPS*

NOOOO!!!

SUZAKU & LULU FTW
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 1:28:42 PM
Who are you?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
JasonMartin-327
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 5:59:42 PM
I'm a devout Brony and Aviators fan, dangit. And if none of you will appreciate that or even think before you say something about that, I will be gone by Saturday.
Words are powerful. Ideas are immortal. Thoughts are everlasting. There will always be those who will destroy and oppress, but our words will live on.

-- Aviators on "Bulletproof"
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 3:29:20 PM

You have had a good 13 post run of it. Good luck . you will be sorely missed
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 8:09:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bump
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."