Jump to topic:

Opinion of me.

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 9:53:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I just want to know what other members think of me. Honest opinions and strong criticism is welcomed. If there are vulgar words(swear words, profanity, sexually explicit words), just choose a more appropriate and mature synonym to replace said word.

Being here for 8 months, I've always wanted to know.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 9:56:16 PM
And don't worry about offending me or anything of that nature. As stated before, strong and honest criticism.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 10:08:37 PM
No.1 Bump
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 11:05:53 PM
At 9/23/2014 10:43:36 PM, apb4y wrote:
I don't know who you are and I couldn't give a fvck about you.

Okay.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 11:09:08 PM
At 9/23/2014 9:53:37 PM, SamStevens wrote:
I just want to know what other members think of me. Honest opinions and strong criticism is welcomed. If there are vulgar words(swear words, profanity, sexually explicit words), just choose a more appropriate and mature synonym to replace said word.

I think you are well informed, intelligent, and polite. You tend to expect scientific proof for non-scientific things, but that's pretty common. You think critically, and you aren't stuck up. You don't seem to be out for argument's sake. You also seem very straight forward. Keep up the good work. :)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 11:11:11 PM
At 9/23/2014 11:09:08 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I think you are well informed, intelligent, and polite. You tend to expect scientific proof for non-scientific things, but that's pretty common. You think critically, and you aren't stuck up. You don't seem to be out for argument's sake. You also seem very straight forward. Keep up the good work. :)

Okay, thank you.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 11:13:38 PM
At 9/23/2014 11:11:11 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/23/2014 11:09:08 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Okay, thank you.

You're welcome. Thank you.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam