Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Online Quizzes

thett3
Posts: 14,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 10:27:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

My result:

"You live with 43 out of 100 points of privilege.

You"re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You"ve had your fair share of struggles, and you"ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help."
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 7:36:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

79/100 "You're the most privileged" lol

"You"re among the most privileged people in the world. We don"t live in an ideal world, but you happened to be born into an ideal lot. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. It just means a lot of other people in the world don"t live life with the advantages you have, and that"s something you should always be aware of. Hey, the fact that you took the time and effort to check your privilege means that you"re already trying."
Nolite Timere
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 12:38:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 7:36:42 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

79/100 "You're the most privileged" lol


"You"re among the most privileged people in the world. We don"t live in an ideal world, but you happened to be born into an ideal lot. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. It just means a lot of other people in the world don"t live life with the advantages you have, and that"s something you should always be aware of. Hey, the fact that you took the time and effort to check your privilege means that you"re already trying."

78/100 for me lol
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 12:47:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 12:38:22 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 9/26/2014 7:36:42 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

79/100 "You're the most privileged" lol


"You"re among the most privileged people in the world. We don"t live in an ideal world, but you happened to be born into an ideal lot. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. It just means a lot of other people in the world don"t live life with the advantages you have, and that"s something you should always be aware of. Hey, the fact that you took the time and effort to check your privilege means that you"re already trying."

78/100 for me lol

But you live in the middle east so...
Nolite Timere
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 12:51:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 12:47:07 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/26/2014 12:38:22 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 9/26/2014 7:36:42 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

79/100 "You're the most privileged" lol


"You"re among the most privileged people in the world. We don"t live in an ideal world, but you happened to be born into an ideal lot. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. It just means a lot of other people in the world don"t live life with the advantages you have, and that"s something you should always be aware of. Hey, the fact that you took the time and effort to check your privilege means that you"re already trying."

78/100 for me lol

But you live in the middle east so...

So what b1tch~ :p
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:29:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 7:36:42 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

79/100 "You're the most privileged" lol


"You"re among the most privileged people in the world. We don"t live in an ideal world, but you happened to be born into an ideal lot. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. It just means a lot of other people in the world don"t live life with the advantages you have, and that"s something you should always be aware of. Hey, the fact that you took the time and effort to check your privilege means that you"re already trying."

44 unprivledged.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
YYW
Posts: 36,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 9:04:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have been the only white person in the room many times.

I have been told I'm attractive, but never for "my race."

I am not heterosexual.

I have lied to people about being gay, and I have let them assume I was straight because that was most convenient.

I was "outed" in college.

The issue of my sexuality is a precarious subject with my parents.

I have been called a f@g a few times.

I have avoided showing that I'm gay, especially in high school.

I have been called a fairy, queer, etc. on DDO a lot -mostly by people who cannot sustain an argument against me. I wish people who did that would be permanently banned.

Even with my last boyfriend, PDA is still something I wasn't comfortable with. Things are different now, though.

I have pretended a boyfriend I had in high school was just a friend.

I have had religious friends tell me I was going to hell for being a f@ggot.

I have been told by adults I once respected that it was "just a phase."

I might make more money than my female counterparts, but I'm still in school.

I have felt unsafe around older gay men, who were clearly on drugs.

I have been catcalled by older gay men.

I take public transit.

I have worked as a waiter, and in retail.

One of my parents is no longer alive, and after that happened I was severely depressed.

I have been harassed for being gay on DDO a lot. Most people who do it are not banned.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 9:06:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
That said, I am still profoundly more privileged and blessed than most -and I'm grateful for it.
Tsar of DDO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 9:15:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

33/100
Feels off, I don't think it factors in whiteness high enough.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
thett3
Posts: 14,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 9:30:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 9:15:41 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

33/100
Feels off, I don't think it factors in whiteness high enough.

Ahh yes but you're a ginger so it doesn't count
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 9:50:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 9:30:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 9/26/2014 9:15:41 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

33/100
Feels off, I don't think it factors in whiteness high enough.

Ahh yes but you're a ginger so it doesn't count

We're like white people if white people had problems.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
thett3
Posts: 14,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 9:52:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 9:50:05 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/26/2014 9:30:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 9/26/2014 9:15:41 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

33/100
Feels off, I don't think it factors in whiteness high enough.

Ahh yes but you're a ginger so it doesn't count

We're like white people if white people didn't have souls

Yeah, pretty much
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 9:54:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I took the privilege test, but will not reveal my score. I find myself in a somewhat interesting case with regard to some of the test points, as I am white, but Muslim, and have experienced negative comments (not aimed at myself generally) about both of these. Some non-European immigrants would often use insulting terms against Danes due to their skin color, and some Danes would comment negatively against Muslims. Nevertheless, I cannot tell whether being both in this case is a privilege or not.

There's more to privilege, or the lack thereof, than these simple tests can tell. It's not bad, however.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 10:38:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 9:52:01 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 9/26/2014 9:50:05 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/26/2014 9:30:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 9/26/2014 9:15:41 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

33/100
Feels off, I don't think it factors in whiteness high enough.

Ahh yes but you're a ginger so it doesn't count

We're like white people if white people didn't have souls

Yeah, pretty much

Souls are overrated anyways.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:23:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/24/2014 6:37:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I'm bored. Anyone have any quirky online quizzes that aren't completely retarded for me to take?

Take a "what animal am I" personality quiz. They are entertaining.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:40:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 10:23:17 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/24/2014 6:37:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I'm bored. Anyone have any quirky online quizzes that aren't completely retarded for me to take?

Take a "what animal am I" personality quiz. They are entertaining.

I know my spirit animal is the bear
Nolite Timere
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:44:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 10:40:29 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:23:17 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/24/2014 6:37:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I'm bored. Anyone have any quirky online quizzes that aren't completely retarded for me to take?

Take a "what animal am I" personality quiz. They are entertaining.

I know my spirit animal is the bear

Oh, I don't think it's testing for that. It's like, what animal is closest to your personality. And if you take multiple ones, it's funny to compare. I got a dog twice, a sheep once, and a bat once.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 5:46:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 10:44:47 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:40:29 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:23:17 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/24/2014 6:37:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I'm bored. Anyone have any quirky online quizzes that aren't completely retarded for me to take?

Take a "what animal am I" personality quiz. They are entertaining.

I know my spirit animal is the bear

Oh, I don't think it's testing for that. It's like, what animal is closest to your personality. And if you take multiple ones, it's funny to compare. I got a dog twice, a sheep once, and a bat once.

Dog, Otter, and Bat

We must have relatively similiar personalities lol. Do you know what your MBTI is?
Nolite Timere
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 7:26:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 5:46:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:44:47 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:40:29 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:23:17 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/24/2014 6:37:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I'm bored. Anyone have any quirky online quizzes that aren't completely retarded for me to take?

Take a "what animal am I" personality quiz. They are entertaining.

I know my spirit animal is the bear

Oh, I don't think it's testing for that. It's like, what animal is closest to your personality. And if you take multiple ones, it's funny to compare. I got a dog twice, a sheep once, and a bat once.

Dog, Otter, and Bat

We must have relatively similiar personalities lol. Do you know what your MBTI is?

Remind me what it is...
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 10:14:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 7:26:23 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 5:46:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:44:47 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:40:29 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:23:17 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/24/2014 6:37:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I'm bored. Anyone have any quirky online quizzes that aren't completely retarded for me to take?

Take a "what animal am I" personality quiz. They are entertaining.

I know my spirit animal is the bear

Oh, I don't think it's testing for that. It's like, what animal is closest to your personality. And if you take multiple ones, it's funny to compare. I got a dog twice, a sheep once, and a bat once.

Dog, Otter, and Bat

We must have relatively similiar personalities lol. Do you know what your MBTI is?

Remind me what it is...

http://www.humanmetrics.com...
Nolite Timere
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 2:01:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.okcupid.com...

"31% Slut

Your above score was normalized against the average, so don"t even TRY to disagree with us. Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 31% slutty."
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 2:09:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 8:51:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/24/2014 10:14:02 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

(:

50/100

58/100
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 3:15:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 10:14:45 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 7:26:23 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 5:46:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:44:47 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:40:29 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:23:17 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/24/2014 6:37:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I'm bored. Anyone have any quirky online quizzes that aren't completely retarded for me to take?

Take a "what animal am I" personality quiz. They are entertaining.

I know my spirit animal is the bear

Oh, I don't think it's testing for that. It's like, what animal is closest to your personality. And if you take multiple ones, it's funny to compare. I got a dog twice, a sheep once, and a bat once.

Dog, Otter, and Bat

We must have relatively similiar personalities lol. Do you know what your MBTI is?

Remind me what it is...

http://www.humanmetrics.com...

Ok. I took it. I'm an ENFP. And I'm and ambivert.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 3:45:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 3:15:24 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/28/2014 10:14:45 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 7:26:23 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 5:46:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:44:47 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:40:29 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:23:17 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/24/2014 6:37:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I'm bored. Anyone have any quirky online quizzes that aren't completely retarded for me to take?

Take a "what animal am I" personality quiz. They are entertaining.

I know my spirit animal is the bear

Oh, I don't think it's testing for that. It's like, what animal is closest to your personality. And if you take multiple ones, it's funny to compare. I got a dog twice, a sheep once, and a bat once.

Dog, Otter, and Bat

We must have relatively similiar personalities lol. Do you know what your MBTI is?

Remind me what it is...

http://www.humanmetrics.com...

Ok. I took it. I'm an ENFP. And I'm and ambivert.

Do you remember what your precentages were? What is an ambivert?
Nolite Timere
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 3:48:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 3:45:21 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/28/2014 3:15:24 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/28/2014 10:14:45 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 7:26:23 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 5:46:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:44:47 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:40:29 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:23:17 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/24/2014 6:37:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I'm bored. Anyone have any quirky online quizzes that aren't completely retarded for me to take?

Take a "what animal am I" personality quiz. They are entertaining.

I know my spirit animal is the bear

Oh, I don't think it's testing for that. It's like, what animal is closest to your personality. And if you take multiple ones, it's funny to compare. I got a dog twice, a sheep once, and a bat once.

Dog, Otter, and Bat

We must have relatively similiar personalities lol. Do you know what your MBTI is?

Remind me what it is...

http://www.humanmetrics.com...

Ok. I took it. I'm an ENFP. And I'm and ambivert.

Do you remember what your precentages were? What is an ambivert?

Something like E=78% I=6% F=75% P=60 something %. An ambivert has the characteristics of both an extrovert and an introvert. I've tested it multiple times, and I know that for sure. I think I'm less Extrovert and more intuitive than the test reflects.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 4:02:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 3:48:09 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/28/2014 3:45:21 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/28/2014 3:15:24 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/28/2014 10:14:45 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 7:26:23 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 5:46:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:44:47 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:40:29 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:23:17 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/24/2014 6:37:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I'm bored. Anyone have any quirky online quizzes that aren't completely retarded for me to take?

Take a "what animal am I" personality quiz. They are entertaining.

I know my spirit animal is the bear

Oh, I don't think it's testing for that. It's like, what animal is closest to your personality. And if you take multiple ones, it's funny to compare. I got a dog twice, a sheep once, and a bat once.

Dog, Otter, and Bat

We must have relatively similiar personalities lol. Do you know what your MBTI is?

Remind me what it is...

http://www.humanmetrics.com...

Ok. I took it. I'm an ENFP. And I'm and ambivert.

Do you remember what your precentages were? What is an ambivert?

Something like E=78% I=6% F=75% P=60 something %. An ambivert has the characteristics of both an extrovert and an introvert. I've tested it multiple times, and I know that for sure. I think I'm less Extrovert and more intuitive than the test reflects.

Holy sh*t results like yours are not often seen on DDO. You are easily the most extroverted person (by results) I have seen on here. That says a pretty good amount since members take that test all the time and post their results. Extraversion, feeling, and percieving are very rarely seen on DDO. However, you have all 3 and to a very large percent.

Your primary personality is the ENFP, and your secondary personality is the ESFP. If you want to read about it, search 'ENFP Typelogic' (or ESFP) and click on the personality page.
Nolite Timere