Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

How I quit the job I worked at with my Sister

Shield
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 5:53:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So I quit my job that I shared with my Sister due to our employer's intolerance towards homosexuality, my sister being homosexual. The following is the letter I wrote in resignation.
__________

Email Title: Letter of Resignation

[Recipient: our boss, addressed by name],

It has come to my attention that the work environment established by you is neither professional nor tolerant. This past Sunday, the 7th of February, 2014, my beautiful sister [my sister's name] worked the day with you. As you, your team, and [my sister's name] were riding in the vehicle together, you began blatantly discriminating against a particular homosexual female employee. As if that weren't terrible enough, you failed to consider that some others in the vehicle may have actually been homosexual themselves - my sister, especially. The most awful part is that you were [my sister's name, possessive] boss. You created a situation where my sister felt unable to stand up for herself, as she was trapped in a vehicle with a supposed superior discriminating against her and another employee, and others like them. I love my sister very much, and will not stand for such disrespect towards her or who she is. She is a wonderful, talented, intelligent, gracious human being, yet you seem to believe that any person whom has a sexuality dissimilar to your own is somehow something to be made fun of and belittled. As her brother, I will forever stand in solidarity with her, and will not support any institution or business which preaches such intolerance and bigotry. For these reasons, I refuse to continue working with you or with your company, for I cannot on good conscious continue to do so. Today, you have lost two exceptional individuals. I hope that you learn tolerance and come to peace with all the people of this world, regardless of the composition of their spirits. I appreciate the opportunity provided to me at [the company's name], but I do not want it any longer. And I shall not take it, as I have a conscience. I hereby resign.

-[Sender: myself, signed by name]

__________
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 3:25:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/25/2014 5:53:37 PM, Shield wrote:
So I quit my job that I shared with my Sister due to our employer's intolerance towards homosexuality, my sister being homosexual. The following is the letter I wrote in resignation.
__________

Email Title: Letter of Resignation

[Recipient: our boss, addressed by name],

It has come to my attention that the work environment established by you is neither professional nor tolerant. This past Sunday, the 7th of February, 2014, my beautiful sister [my sister's name] worked the day with you. As you, your team, and [my sister's name] were riding in the vehicle together, you began blatantly discriminating against a particular homosexual female employee. As if that weren't terrible enough, you failed to consider that some others in the vehicle may have actually been homosexual themselves - my sister, especially. The most awful part is that you were [my sister's name, possessive] boss. You created a situation where my sister felt unable to stand up for herself, as she was trapped in a vehicle with a supposed superior discriminating against her and another employee, and others like them. I love my sister very much, and will not stand for such disrespect towards her or who she is. She is a wonderful, talented, intelligent, gracious human being, yet you seem to believe that any person whom has a sexuality dissimilar to your own is somehow something to be made fun of and belittled. As her brother, I will forever stand in solidarity with her, and will not support any institution or business which preaches such intolerance and bigotry. For these reasons, I refuse to continue working with you or with your company, for I cannot on good conscious continue to do so. Today, you have lost two exceptional individuals. I hope that you learn tolerance and come to peace with all the people of this world, regardless of the composition of their spirits. I appreciate the opportunity provided to me at [the company's name], but I do not want it any longer. And I shall not take it, as I have a conscience. I hereby resign.

-[Sender: myself, signed by name]

__________

Please specify what kind of discrimination against your homosexual sister the employer was guilty of.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:27:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why do you make this sound recent, when it happened seven months ago?

Further, this is a horrible letter.

It's great that you love your sister dearly, but here is what you did wrong and why it is a bad letter:
1. How is talking about (I'm assuming they were making fun of her) homosexuals discrimination?
2. This is hearsay. You have only her word that this stuff was even said, let alone intended maliciously.
3. You can't fault him for speaking his mind, when you sister did not speak hers.
4. You absolutely refuse to allow him to rectify the situation. He was unprofessional, but it's not like he could have known about your sister. Keep in mind, she kept silent. Who knows, maybe had she said something, not only would he have apologized, but that awkward silence might have changed his mind.

So, basically, you quit because your boss allegedly said something mean about a group your sister identifies with. That is a bad reason to quit, and, frankly, a reason why family shouldn't be hired together.
My work here is, finally, done.
Shield
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 6:42:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 4:27:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Why do you make this sound recent, when it happened seven months ago?

Further, this is a horrible letter.

It's great that you love your sister dearly, but here is what you did wrong and why it is a bad letter:
1. How is talking about (I'm assuming they were making fun of her) homosexuals discrimination?
2. This is hearsay. You have only her word that this stuff was even said, let alone intended maliciously.
3. You can't fault him for speaking his mind, when you sister did not speak hers.
4. You absolutely refuse to allow him to rectify the situation. He was unprofessional, but it's not like he could have known about your sister. Keep in mind, she kept silent. Who knows, maybe had she said something, not only would he have apologized, but that awkward silence might have changed his mind.

So, basically, you quit because your boss allegedly said something mean about a group your sister identifies with. That is a bad reason to quit, and, frankly, a reason why family shouldn't be hired together.

1. That was a typo, it happened this month.
2. I assume you have no siblings. Pretty f'd up that you would take a sibling's word as mere "heresay" instead of absolute truth.
3. Your an a*hole, and obviously can't fathom the idea of being trapped in a hostile environment for an hour.
4. SHE (the boss) called immediately after, and apologized, but as I was not my sister, I could not accept it. You obviously do not understand the bond of family. It is not about me, it is about my sister. It severely upset my sister, and you saying it was somehow her fault is seriously deranged. It was a very noble reason to quit.

Numbnut.
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 6:51:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 6:42:37 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 4:27:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Why do you make this sound recent, when it happened seven months ago?

Further, this is a horrible letter.

It's great that you love your sister dearly, but here is what you did wrong and why it is a bad letter:
1. How is talking about (I'm assuming they were making fun of her) homosexuals discrimination?
2. This is hearsay. You have only her word that this stuff was even said, let alone intended maliciously.
3. You can't fault him for speaking his mind, when you sister did not speak hers.
4. You absolutely refuse to allow him to rectify the situation. He was unprofessional, but it's not like he could have known about your sister. Keep in mind, she kept silent. Who knows, maybe had she said something, not only would he have apologized, but that awkward silence might have changed his mind.

So, basically, you quit because your boss allegedly said something mean about a group your sister identifies with. That is a bad reason to quit, and, frankly, a reason why family shouldn't be hired together.

1. That was a typo, it happened this month.
2. I assume you have no siblings. Pretty f'd up that you would take a sibling's word as mere "heresay" instead of absolute truth.
3. Your an a*hole, and obviously can't fathom the idea of being trapped in a hostile environment for an hour.
4. SHE (the boss) called immediately after, and apologized, but as I was not my sister, I could not accept it. You obviously do not understand the bond of family. It is not about me, it is about my sister. It severely upset my sister, and you saying it was somehow her fault is seriously deranged. It was a very noble reason to quit.

Numbnut.

Khaos doesn't have any siblings, and doesn't have a mommy or daddy. I dont think he even has a grandma or grandpa now that I think about it.

inb4 the flame war
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 7:29:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 6:42:37 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 4:27:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Why do you make this sound recent, when it happened seven months ago?

Further, this is a horrible letter.

It's great that you love your sister dearly, but here is what you did wrong and why it is a bad letter:
1. How is talking about (I'm assuming they were making fun of her) homosexuals discrimination?
2. This is hearsay. You have only her word that this stuff was even said, let alone intended maliciously.
3. You can't fault him for speaking his mind, when you sister did not speak hers.
4. You absolutely refuse to allow him to rectify the situation. He was unprofessional, but it's not like he could have known about your sister. Keep in mind, she kept silent. Who knows, maybe had she said something, not only would he have apologized, but that awkward silence might have changed his mind.

So, basically, you quit because your boss allegedly said something mean about a group your sister identifies with. That is a bad reason to quit, and, frankly, a reason why family shouldn't be hired together.

1. That was a typo, it happened this month.
2. I assume you have no siblings. Pretty f'd up that you would take a sibling's word as mere "heresay" instead of absolute truth.
3. Your an a*hole, and obviously can't fathom the idea of being trapped in a hostile environment for an hour.
4. SHE (the boss) called immediately after, and apologized, but as I was not my sister, I could not accept it. You obviously do not understand the bond of family. It is not about me, it is about my sister. It severely upset my sister, and you saying it was somehow her fault is seriously deranged. It was a very noble reason to quit.

Numbnut.

Maybe you should have told us that in your original post, instead of running your mouth afterwards like a little biitch.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:05:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 6:42:37 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 4:27:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Why do you make this sound recent, when it happened seven months ago?

Further, this is a horrible letter.

It's great that you love your sister dearly, but here is what you did wrong and why it is a bad letter:
1. How is talking about (I'm assuming they were making fun of her) homosexuals discrimination?
2. This is hearsay. You have only her word that this stuff was even said, let alone intended maliciously.
3. You can't fault him for speaking his mind, when you sister did not speak hers.
4. You absolutely refuse to allow him to rectify the situation. He was unprofessional, but it's not like he could have known about your sister. Keep in mind, she kept silent. Who knows, maybe had she said something, not only would he have apologized, but that awkward silence might have changed his mind.

So, basically, you quit because your boss allegedly said something mean about a group your sister identifies with. That is a bad reason to quit, and, frankly, a reason why family shouldn't be hired together.

1. That was a typo, it happened this month.
Hmmm, so people can make mistakes.
2. I assume you have no siblings. Pretty f'd up that you would take a sibling's word as mere "heresay" instead of absolute truth.
I would assume they have no reason to lie to me, but that doesn't mean they are correct. Sorry to disappoint, but your sister is human; she can be wrong. Just like you are wrong about my comment of her silence.
3. Your an a*hole, and obviously can't fathom the idea of being trapped in a hostile environment for an hour.
Hostile how?
See, this is the problem, you don't say what happened.
I'd like to know how someone discriminates in a car, then maybe I can appreciate the magnitude of the situation, but not before.
4. SHE (the boss) called immediately after, and apologized, but as I was not my sister, I could not accept it. You obviously do not understand the bond of family. It is not about me, it is about my sister. It severely upset my sister, and you saying it was somehow her fault is seriously deranged. It was a very noble reason to quit.
So, her boss called you to apologize. There is no mention that she apologized to the sister, or ever even knew she needed to, so I must assume she didn't know. Which means you outed your sister, I guess.

Numbnut.
Your aggression is misguided, given you failed to offer key notes.
namely:
what this discrimination is
if the boss knew she was upsetting your sister (or should have known)
if the boss did anything to correct the behavior or apologize to your sister
how the situation was hostile (uncomfortable, yes, but hostile?)
is this boss the same person as the owner (because your anger at the boss isn't justified at the business if she isn't)

Don't get mad at me for reading an incomplete story that you post online for others to see. For all I know they were saying gays shouldn't be getting married, and that really upset your sister. Hostility is relative.
Also, you don't know me, so kindly refrain from positing. Even if I don't have any siblings, that isn't a point that is necessary to make; it doesn't bolster anything you've said.

Would it make you feel better if I said the boss acted inappropriately and unprofessionally? Well, she did.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:06:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 6:51:04 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Khaos doesn't have any siblings, and doesn't have a mommy or daddy. I dont think he even has a grandma or grandpa now that I think about it.

inb4 the flame war

I've told you before, I ate my siblings to gain the favor of my parents, who I then killed to gain restore honor to my ancestors.
My work here is, finally, done.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:12:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 8:06:21 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/26/2014 6:51:04 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Khaos doesn't have any siblings, and doesn't have a mommy or daddy. I dont think he even has a grandma or grandpa now that I think about it.

inb4 the flame war

I've told you before, I ate my siblings to gain the favor of my parents, who I then killed to gain restore honor to my ancestors.

Omg. You're awesome. *nods*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:25:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/25/2014 5:53:37 PM, Shield wrote:

Further Shield, this is what I don't understand:
1. You state it is your sister's boss, so why did you need to quit the company? Why not march in to your sister's bosses office and confront her and demand satisfaction? If you were fired, so what? That would make more sense.

2. Again, you offered no chance for them to fix this problem. You said yourself in your response to me that you received a phone call AFTER you sent the letter.

And, since you chimed in on my family life, it is only fair I do so:
Personally, if this is your reaction, your dedication to your sister is unhealthy. No offense, but it is too strong.

Further, what exactly are you mad at? The "hostility" or the boss's views?
Further, to say the boss created the situation is just untrue. You sister could have spoke up, but didn't......unless there is something you aren't telling us.

By the way, what was the point of posting this here? Posting in publicly?
My work here is, finally, done.
kasmic
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:58:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In any case, way to stand by your sister, that takes courage! Sounds like you have a tight nit family.
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
Shield
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 10:42:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 8:58:56 PM, kasmic wrote:
In any case, way to stand by your sister, that takes courage! Sounds like you have a tight nit family.

Thanks Kasmic, the rest of my family and everyone in real life thought so too.

As for all you other people, I didnt realize these forums were infested with low-lifes.
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 10:50:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 10:42:59 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 8:58:56 PM, kasmic wrote:
In any case, way to stand by your sister, that takes courage! Sounds like you have a tight nit family.

Thanks Kasmic, the rest of my family and everyone in real life thought so too.

As for all you other people, I didnt realize these forums were infested with low-lifes.

Hey, you're the one who started the name-calling.
Shield
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 10:50:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 10:50:01 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/26/2014 10:42:59 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 8:58:56 PM, kasmic wrote:
In any case, way to stand by your sister, that takes courage! Sounds like you have a tight nit family.

Thanks Kasmic, the rest of my family and everyone in real life thought so too.

As for all you other people, I didnt realize these forums were infested with low-lifes.

Hey, you're the one who started the name-calling.

I certainly don't regret it.
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 11:04:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 10:50:46 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 10:50:01 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/26/2014 10:42:59 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 8:58:56 PM, kasmic wrote:
In any case, way to stand by your sister, that takes courage! Sounds like you have a tight nit family.

Thanks Kasmic, the rest of my family and everyone in real life thought so too.

As for all you other people, I didnt realize these forums were infested with low-lifes.

Hey, you're the one who started the name-calling.

I certainly don't regret it.

The arrogant never do.
Shield
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 11:06:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
And as for your guys' arguments that the boss didnt know that my sister was homosexual, the boss DID know that the other employee was homosexual. Obviously it would have been the same for my sister too, behind her own back. And as for "outing" my sister, I did so with her permission only. She was too scared and upset to stand up for herself, so I stood up for her, likewise with her permission. It was a word kept between brother and sister. You people obviously dont understand the concept.
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
Shield
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 11:06:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 11:04:23 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/26/2014 10:50:46 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 10:50:01 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/26/2014 10:42:59 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 8:58:56 PM, kasmic wrote:
In any case, way to stand by your sister, that takes courage! Sounds like you have a tight nit family.

Thanks Kasmic, the rest of my family and everyone in real life thought so too.

As for all you other people, I didnt realize these forums were infested with low-lifes.

Hey, you're the one who started the name-calling.

I certainly don't regret it.

The arrogant never do.

I am hardly an arrogant person, unlike yourself.
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
Shield
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 11:07:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 7:29:04 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/26/2014 6:42:37 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 4:27:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Why do you make this sound recent, when it happened seven months ago?

Further, this is a horrible letter.

It's great that you love your sister dearly, but here is what you did wrong and why it is a bad letter:
1. How is talking about (I'm assuming they were making fun of her) homosexuals discrimination?
2. This is hearsay. You have only her word that this stuff was even said, let alone intended maliciously.
3. You can't fault him for speaking his mind, when you sister did not speak hers.
4. You absolutely refuse to allow him to rectify the situation. He was unprofessional, but it's not like he could have known about your sister. Keep in mind, she kept silent. Who knows, maybe had she said something, not only would he have apologized, but that awkward silence might have changed his mind.

So, basically, you quit because your boss allegedly said something mean about a group your sister identifies with. That is a bad reason to quit, and, frankly, a reason why family shouldn't be hired together.

1. That was a typo, it happened this month.
2. I assume you have no siblings. Pretty f'd up that you would take a sibling's word as mere "heresay" instead of absolute truth.
3. Your an a*hole, and obviously can't fathom the idea of being trapped in a hostile environment for an hour.
4. SHE (the boss) called immediately after, and apologized, but as I was not my sister, I could not accept it. You obviously do not understand the bond of family. It is not about me, it is about my sister. It severely upset my sister, and you saying it was somehow her fault is seriously deranged. It was a very noble reason to quit.

Numbnut.

Maybe you should have told us that in your original post, instead of running your mouth afterwards like a little biitch.

^^see that?
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 11:24:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 11:06:51 PM, Shield wrote:

I am hardly an arrogant person, unlike yourself.

If you're not arrogant, you can't have written the following:

At 9/26/2014 11:06:18 PM, Shield wrote:

It was a word kept between brother and sister. You people obviously dont understand the concept.

Because assuming that nobody else on this thread understands sibling relationships is definitely arrogant.

At 9/26/2014 11:07:31 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 7:29:04 PM, apb4y wrote:

Maybe you should have told us that in your original post, instead of running your mouth afterwards like a little biitch.

^^see that?

See this.

At 9/26/2014 6:42:37 PM, Shield wrote:

Numbnut.

As you can see from the time stamp, you started the flame war.
Shield
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 11:27:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 11:24:32 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/26/2014 11:06:51 PM, Shield wrote:

I am hardly an arrogant person, unlike yourself.

If you're not arrogant, you can't have written the following:

At 9/26/2014 11:06:18 PM, Shield wrote:

It was a word kept between brother and sister. You people obviously dont understand the concept.

Because assuming that nobody else on this thread understands sibling relationships is definitely arrogant.

At 9/26/2014 11:07:31 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 7:29:04 PM, apb4y wrote:

Maybe you should have told us that in your original post, instead of running your mouth afterwards like a little biitch.

^^see that?

See this.

At 9/26/2014 6:42:37 PM, Shield wrote:

Numbnut.

As you can see from the time stamp, you started the flame war.

last time I check "numbnut" was on a level far below "little bitch"
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:15:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 11:27:41 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 11:24:32 PM, apb4y wrote:

As you can see from the time stamp, you started the flame war.

last time I check "numbnut" was on a level far below "little bitch"

Doesn't matter; you still started the flame war. Don't start something if you're not man enough to finish it.

Go hang out with your sister - lesbians should stick together.
Shield
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:19:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 12:15:43 AM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/26/2014 11:27:41 PM, Shield wrote:
At 9/26/2014 11:24:32 PM, apb4y wrote:

As you can see from the time stamp, you started the flame war.

last time I check "numbnut" was on a level far below "little bitch"

Doesn't matter; you still started the flame war. Don't start something if you're not man enough to finish it.

Go hang out with your sister - lesbians should stick together.

You using the phrase "flame war" makes you come across as a complete loser with no life. Sorry bud, but "manliness" isn't measured by how well two people insult each other over the internet. And you insulting my sister and/or lesbians only makes you appear to be scum.
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
Shield
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:21:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You cant even get more than 7 friends on a website after over a month of membership.
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:23:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 12:19:48 AM, Shield wrote:

You using the phrase "flame war" makes you come across as a complete loser with no life.

I call a spade a spade. What's your ethnicity? Maybe I can call you a spade as well.

Sorry bud, but "manliness" isn't measured by how well two people insult each other over the internet.

Not that you'd know, as it's a completely alien concept to you.

And you insulting my sister and/or lesbians only makes you appear to be scum.

I was insulting you, dumbass. Don't scapegoat your sister. Don't fvck her either; that's wrong.
Shield
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:25:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 12:23:55 AM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/27/2014 12:19:48 AM, Shield wrote:

You using the phrase "flame war" makes you come across as a complete loser with no life.

I call a spade a spade. What's your ethnicity? Maybe I can call you a spade as well.

Sorry bud, but "manliness" isn't measured by how well two people insult each other over the internet.

Not that you'd know, as it's a completely alien concept to you.

And you insulting my sister and/or lesbians only makes you appear to be scum.

I was insulting you, dumbass. Don't scapegoat your sister. Don't fvck her either; that's wrong.

Describe to me how I am not a man. And stop trying so hard to make your imaginary forum friends laugh.
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:34:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 12:21:10 AM, Shield wrote:
You cant even get more than 7 friends on a website after over a month of membership.

Friend lists are bullshiit. Only morons take them seriously.

Describe to me how I am not a man. And stop trying so hard to make your imaginary forum friends laugh.

I'm not even trying. That's the point.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 7:11:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 11:06:18 PM, Shield wrote:
And as for your guys' arguments that the boss didnt know that my sister was homosexual, the boss DID know that the other employee was homosexual. Obviously it would have been the same for my sister too, behind her own back. And as for "outing" my sister, I did so with her permission only. She was too scared and upset to stand up for herself, so I stood up for her, likewise with her permission. It was a word kept between brother and sister. You people obviously dont understand the concept.

I love how you don't say the most key piece of information to the subject:
what was the discrimination?

Further, explain how the boss "created" this hostility, when it was only in your sister's mind, and was made worse by your sister not standing up for herself (or even gays in general).

Lastly, explain why it was your sisters boss that forced you to quit. It sounds like you have a different boss, which means it is likely the owner is someone different still. So, why did you have to quit, instead of marching in her office and chewing her out? Reporting her to the owner?

What was your purpose in posting this publicly?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 7:17:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 10:42:59 PM, Shield wrote:


As for all you other people, I didnt realize these forums were infested with low-lifes.

Why are we low lifes?
Because we are looking at things objectively with the information at hand?
This is a DEBATE website, not facebook. People are going to comment on a post with their thoughts. If you only wanted feel good responses, then use your friends and send out a mass PM, instead of posting something publicly.

Given your actions and reactions, this is likely a lie and you are an advocate, or you are just seeking attention and have no desire to interact with others.

By the way, your initial response to me including an attack on me personally with an insult and assumption about my personal life, of which have no bearing on the conversation.

Numbnuts.
My work here is, finally, done.