Jump to topic:

HELP! I NEED ADVICE!! really I do.

Cooldudebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 11:19:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Thanks for clicking on this. I got a problem I need help in.

So, I met a girl that I REALLY like. We have everything in common. We hit it off and she invited me to a church function. (Damn why a church function)? She starts blowing me off when I get there. I am a starter on a basketball team, and they had a hoop, so I asked if I could have a basketball. I then see the girl talking to her friends. The guy starts pumping the basketball up, when another girl approaches me. It is her friend. She starts flirting with me, but I really like the girl I met at my co-op, so I don't reciprocate her advances. The girl from my co-op comes up and seems jealous. They say a few things back to each other. When the other girl is leaving, she says to the girl I like, "You have a good one." So the guy gets the basketball pumped up, and the girl I like asked me if she could play basketball with me. Of course, I say yes. She actually plays basketball with me. So she gets tired, so she asks if, while she eats, we can talk on the lunch bench. I agree. All the time we were talking, she was pulling at her hair, smiling a lot, and her pupils were dilated. So then this guy named Christian walks up. The girl has a weird look on her face when he approaches. He talks and asked me who I was and who invited me, and goes away. Then we play a bit more basketball, and then it's time for the band. While I'm listening to the band, she is whipping out her phone, trying to keep me from not seeing what she is writing, I look over, and I see that she is writing a guy called poobar and at the end of the text, it says baby. I keep looking over her shoulder, and I see the guy ask where she was at. This couldn't be her dad, mom , or Christian because they would know where she was at. At the last portion of the night, I grab her arm and she seems to like it. We then go home.

Who is poobar? Is he her boyfriend. She is really shy and just moved to the states three months ago.

Should I pursue her?

I am seeing her in a few hours, should ask if she likes anyone?

HELP!
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 11:56:02 AM
At 9/27/2014 11:19:55 AM, Cooldudebro wrote:

So, I met a girl that I REALLY like. We have everything in common. We hit it off and she invited me to a church function. (Damn why a church function)? She starts blowing me off when I get there. I am a starter on a basketball team, and they had a hoop, so I asked if I could have a basketball. I then see the girl talking to her friends. The guy starts pumping the basketball up, when another girl approaches me. It is her friend. She starts flirting with me, but I really like the girl I met at my co-op, so I don't reciprocate her advances. The girl from my co-op comes up and seems jealous. They say a few things back to each other. When the other girl is leaving, she says to the girl I like, "You have a good one." So the guy gets the basketball pumped up, and the girl I like asked me if she could play basketball with me. Of course, I say yes. She actually plays basketball with me. So she gets tired, so she asks if, while she eats, we can talk on the lunch bench. I agree. All the time we were talking, she was pulling at her hair, smiling a lot, and her pupils were dilated. So then this guy named Christian walks up. The girl has a weird look on her face when he approaches. He talks and asked me who I was and who invited me, and goes away. Then we play a bit more basketball, and then it's time for the band. While I'm listening to the band, she is whipping out her phone, trying to keep me from not seeing what she is writing, I look over, and I see that she is writing a guy called poobar and at the end of the text, it says baby. I keep looking over her shoulder, and I see the guy ask where she was at. This couldn't be her dad, mom , or Christian because they would know where she was at. At the last portion of the night, I grab her arm and she seems to like it. We then go home.

Who is poobar? Is he her boyfriend. She is really shy and just moved to the states three months ago.

Should I pursue her?

HELP!

Ok, so I'm often of the "wait and see" type. If I was in that situation, I'd play it cool and watch her (discreetly so as not to creep her out). Eventually, you'll probably see what's up. If you are too obvious about wanting to know about the other guys, you might drive her off. Give her some time, and get to know her some more, and slowly move forward.

Now, take this with a grain of salt because I have never dated anyone, I'm just thinking like a girl here. :)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
apb4y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 6:42:17 PM
At 9/27/2014 11:19:55 AM, Cooldudebro wrote:

Should I pursue her?

HELP!

She's testing you. That's why she sent the other girl over to flirt with you. She knows she can trust you, but now she wants to know if you can trust her. Don't spy on her. Just assume that "poobar" is a close friend or something. At any rate, it's better to lose her because she's seeing somebody than to lose her because you blew it.