Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hear the story of my physical deterioration!

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:48:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was born on the blessed day of Friday, the 21th of March, 1997. I was given the name Osama. It was the name of a military general in the 700's. I liked the name. I was four though when I was four. I had a dream to change my name, a four year old. I remained firm, my name was changed to Hamzah. I am known though as Ajab. It means unique, this name Ajab.

I always had "growing pains". Absolutely painful cramps in my legs which would begin when I was 5 and till the age of 9 tortured me. I used to remain awake many a night, in absolute pain. I was never popular, I was the kid who got to be on television (hosting a theological program).

At age 11 I got Osgood Schlatter Syndrome, that and my legs liked to spasm for no apparent reason. It was bad, but not that bad. I left a few sports. Stopped playing Squash (I was in my school finals one year). Stopped football. That's okay I had badminton of which I was in my school's team.

It was when I was 13 that the pain increased. I had to stop the games. How could I continue? It was so painful. I was put to bed for 6 weeks, no betterment. Intensive physiotherapy, no affect (or is it effect?). Did I forget to mention the OCD? Well thats controlled now so boo.

The pain should have gotten better by the time I was 15, wrong. The pain got worse. It was so bad, I walked in pain. I lived in pain. The pain though was bearable.

At 16 the pain just gets worse.

Now I am 17. I have blood pressure for which I take constant medicine. My pain? Absolute. I take slow reacting Morphine, and Neproxan for my pain. I have Osgood's syndrome, but I also have mild arthiritis, not to mention I have neuropathic pain. Yes that thing called neuro-pathic pain. The worse kind. I take a lot of Pregablin. It helps. Today I was tested for Diabetes, I get the results tomorrow.

I am tired. I hate this pain, I want it to go away. Yet, I am strangely infatuated with it. I talk to my pain, this may sound mad. I am what I am because of this pain. This pain has made me the sort of person. The constant ache, having to walk with a stick (since I was 16). It has shaped my world view.

If not this pain? Then what am I? It seems I identify myself with this pain. Please whoever does read this, it was meant because I had to write. I had to get this out. My results of my A1c get back tomorrow, if you believe in God please pray I do not have Diabetes. I do not think I can take it. I am a naturally joyful person, but I do not think I can take it.

I have come to terms with the pain. Is that not enough? If you do not believe in God, just in your heart send me your best wishes. I am sorry I ranted so, its just I have hidden it for so long, I know not what to do now. I learnt Derivation, and today I made the formulas of Integration all by myself. :P As in I was not taught Integration, I taught myself it, without any help I may add. :P

Its just WHAT AM I TO DO, I HATE AND LOVE THIS PAIN?!? This pain is me. Also I do not want the Diabetes. So tired. Just tired.
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 2:13:40 PM
At 9/29/2014 1:48:02 PM, Ajabi wrote:
I was born on the blessed day of Friday, the 21th of March, 1997. I was given the name Osama. It was the name of a military general in the 700's. I liked the name. I was four though when I was four. I had a dream to change my name, a four year old. I remained firm, my name was changed to Hamzah. I am known though as Ajab. It means unique, this name Ajab.

I always had "growing pains". Absolutely painful cramps in my legs which would begin when I was 5 and till the age of 9 tortured me. I used to remain awake many a night, in absolute pain. I was never popular, I was the kid who got to be on television (hosting a theological program).

At age 11 I got Osgood Schlatter Syndrome, that and my legs liked to spasm for no apparent reason. It was bad, but not that bad. I left a few sports. Stopped playing Squash (I was in my school finals one year). Stopped football. That's okay I had badminton of which I was in my school's team.

It was when I was 13 that the pain increased. I had to stop the games. How could I continue? It was so painful. I was put to bed for 6 weeks, no betterment. Intensive physiotherapy, no affect (or is it effect?). Did I forget to mention the OCD? Well thats controlled now so boo.

The pain should have gotten better by the time I was 15, wrong. The pain got worse. It was so bad, I walked in pain. I lived in pain. The pain though was bearable.

Now I am 17. I have blood pressure for which I take constant medicine. My pain? Absolute. I take slow reacting Morphine, and Neproxan for my pain. I have Osgood's syndrome, but I also have mild arthiritis, not to mention I have neuropathic pain. Yes that thing called neuro-pathic pain. The worse kind. I take a lot of Pregablin. It helps. Today I was tested for Diabetes, I get the results tomorrow.

I am tired. I hate this pain, I want it to go away. Yet, I am strangely infatuated with it. I talk to my pain, this may sound mad. I am what I am because of this pain. This pain has made me the sort of person. The constant ache, having to walk with a stick (since I was 16). It has shaped my world view.

If not this pain? Then what am I? It seems I identify myself with this pain. Please whoever does read this, it was meant because I had to write. I had to get this out. My results of my A1c get back tomorrow, if you believe in God please pray I do not have Diabetes. I do not think I can take it. I am a naturally joyful person, but I do not think I can take it.

I have come to terms with the pain. Is that not enough? If you do not believe in God, just in your heart send me your best wishes. I am sorry I ranted so, its just I have hidden it for so long, I know not what to do now. I learnt Derivation, and today I made the formulas of Integration all by myself. :P As in I was not taught Integration, I taught myself it, without any help I may add. :P

Its just WHAT AM I TO DO, I HATE AND LOVE THIS PAIN?!? This pain is me. Also I do not want the Diabetes. So tired. Just tired.

Aw, im sorry to hear that. That is a lot of bad sht that you've had to go through with. Im glad that you're still. Just put on a brave and confiding face and don't let those things cause you to dwell on it. You still have many positive attributes - 1) You are a very interesting person with an interesting life history. 2) You are a funny, friendly and nice guy to talk to. 3) You are extremely intelligent- you have a great mind.

Sorry Ajab, I know that you can't access Youtube, but this is just shameless advertising :P
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 8:34:49 PM

What a Piece of Literature........
(Well Wishes)
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 8:50:01 PM
I'm sorry but I don't believe everything I read. I'll need proof.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 6:48:10 AM
At 9/29/2014 8:50:01 PM, sadolite wrote:

"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:10:33 AM
awww I was hoping for some physics
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:29:28 AM

I like how you say your pain defines you. But its your mind that matter most, like Niam said.. You have a beautiful mind. Good luck with the Db-test.

If your tired get some rest. Tomorrow is always a better day :)
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:42:02 AM
Ajabi please don't spread bongis
MonetaryOffset
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:53:08 AM
At 9/30/2014 7:51:53 AM, Ajabi wrote:
I know a lot of people do not believe me, so I will upload my reports as pictures if you guys want.

You shouldn't need to do that....

Also, congrats on the positive results!
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:54:21 AM
At 9/30/2014 7:53:08 AM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
I know a lot of people do not believe me, so I will upload my reports as pictures if you guys want.

I feel so happy! LITERALLY!
My A1c was 5.01, my RA only 6.9, my Uric Acid 5.4, my Vitamin D a good 45.
I am AWESOME YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYA
MonetaryOffset
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:54:57 AM
At 9/30/2014 7:54:21 AM, Ajabi wrote:

I've never seen someone so excited about test results, haha, but kudos!
~JMK

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:58:09 AM
At 9/30/2014 7:54:57 AM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:54:21 AM, Ajabi wrote:

I've never seen someone so excited about test results, haha, but kudos!

Dude I already have neuropathic pain syndrome, and blood pressure with osgoods syndrome.

The amount of happiness of not having another disease is immense.
MonetaryOffset
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:58:40 AM
At 9/30/2014 7:58:09 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Dude I already have neuropathic pain syndrome, and blood pressure with osgoods syndrome.

The amount of happiness of not having another disease is immense.

True..

Sorry to hear that, also.
~JMK

Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 12:58:08 PM
I can send you some pure morphine. I gots tons of opiets that kill the pains. I usually deal them to the tramps here in romania but I can give you some free.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 1:07:18 PM
At 9/30/2014 12:58:08 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
I can send you some pure morphine. I gots tons of opiets that kill the pains. I usually deal them to the tramps here in romania but I can give you some free.

I already get Morphine, along with Neproxen.

P
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:51:38 PM
At 9/30/2014 7:48:36 AM, Ajabi wrote:
SO I DONT HAVE DIABETES. Just got my A1c test back and I my level is 5.01 a perfect level.

YAYAYYYAYAY

congratulations :)
Nolite Timere
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:01:28 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:51:38 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
SO I DONT HAVE DIABETES. Just got my A1c test back and I my level is 5.01 a perfect level.

YAYAYYYAYAY

Thank you, also I believe it is your birthday.

Happy Birthday Chris!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:13:04 PM

You can know your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven. I know my sins are forgiven and I am going to heaven. I have had a lot of pain, emotional and phyiscial, and expect more if God keeps me in this dying body. I know my sins are forgiven and I am going to heaven. You need to be sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven. God wants you to have eternal life and be sure of it. If you die today, are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven? Please allow me to show yu how you can know. God loves you.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:15:49 PM
Holy crap.
Sadolite and Dazz, STFU. What is wrong with both of you?

Ajab, I'm so sorry to hear this (though happy you don't have diabetes!) I'll pray for you. Stray strong!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:22:13 PM
At 9/30/2014 9:15:49 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Holy crap.

Ajab, I'm so sorry to hear this (though happy you don't have diabetes!) I'll pray for you. Stray strong!

Read the last few posts honey. <3 :*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:26:20 PM
At 9/30/2014 9:22:13 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Holy crap.

?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:31:51 PM
At 9/30/2014 9:26:20 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Holy crap.

?

Post 9
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:31:51 PM
At 9/30/2014 9:01:28 PM, Ajabi wrote:

YAYAYYYAYAY

Happy Birthday Chris!

Lol. No, Zmike was wishing me happy birthday because he missed my birthday, which was in July :P
Nolite Timere
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:33:33 PM
At 9/30/2014 9:31:51 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:26:20 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Holy crap.

?

Post 9

"Though happy you don't have diabetes."

What are you trying to say?
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:39:26 PM
At 9/30/2014 9:31:51 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

YAYAYYYAYAY

Happy Birthday Chris!

Lol. No, Zmike was wishing me happy birthday because he missed my birthday, which was in July :P

Yeah I was thinking I wished you just a few months ago lol
Trust me when I say I have a lot of Chris' to wish birthdays to, and my memory in anything but numbers, events, and dates is worse than my great Aunt Greta's.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:53:37 PM
At 9/30/2014 9:39:26 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:31:51 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

YAYAYYYAYAY

Happy Birthday Chris!

Yeah I was thinking I wished you just a few months ago lol
Trust me when I say I have a lot of Chris' to wish birthdays to, and my memory in anything but numbers, events, and dates is worse than my great Aunt Greta's.

Lol
Nolite Timere
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 1:19:48 AM
It's good to hear that you're (relatively) okay!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 5:11:54 AM
Holy crap.
I just responded to Sadolite, if he needs proof, I also need proof that he needs proof. And to Ajabi, I was trying to be just, frank. He is really an extraordinary man, and I just sensed, he is a good writer. After all, I believe what he says but talk about pain hurts me.

I'll say, though it makes you Unique, change your Ajab name, Ajabi, Hamza is a lovely name. Stay blessed always.