Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Question for all guys...

zmikecuber
Posts: 4,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?

Like...

http://cdn.buzznet.com...
and
http://thesuiteworld.com...
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:54:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?

Like...

http://cdn.buzznet.com...
and
http://thesuiteworld.com...

Sometimes.

If they over did it (clean half shaved), then its kind of ugly.
neptune1bond
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 6:48:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?
Holy hell! Not even the tiniest bit. It looks a little bit like a fugly and masculine escaped mental patient that got in a fight with a shaver/trimmer and lost. I'm sure there are some lesbians out there looking for a butch partner that are all for it, though, or maybe some closet gays that decided to accept it as their best alternative to coming out.
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 7:30:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?

Like...

http://cdn.buzznet.com...
and
http://thesuiteworld.com...

Please let me say
NooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooOooooooooooooOOOOOooooooooooOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 2:51:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:07:12 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?

Yuck. No.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 5:39:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 2:58:45 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?

Like...

http://cdn.buzznet.com...
and
http://thesuiteworld.com...

*Vomit*

Lol, this is funny. Not one guy has said they think it looks nice.... At least now I don't feel like the weird one anymore. :P
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 5:40:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 6:48:01 AM, neptune1bond wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?
Holy hell! Not even the tiniest bit. It looks a little bit like a fugly and masculine escaped mental patient that got in a fight with a shaver/trimmer and lost. I'm sure there are some lesbians out there looking for a butch partner that are all for it, though, or maybe some closet gays that decided to accept it as their best alternative to coming out.

Hahahahahaha XD
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 6:11:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?

Like...

http://cdn.buzznet.com...
and
http://thesuiteworld.com...

Lol im undecided. I don't even think it looks that great on guys.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 6:46:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
when they do it right it looks good
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Natec
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 7:00:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?

Like...

http://cdn.buzznet.com...
and
http://thesuiteworld.com...

No. The bottom picture looks terrible.
Dude... stop...
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 10:49:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?

Like...

http://cdn.buzznet.com...
and
http://thesuiteworld.com...

No
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 1:51:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?

Like...

http://cdn.buzznet.com...
and
http://thesuiteworld.com...

Not at all. Either go with long hair or short, the mixture of the two just doesn't appeal to me personally. On the flip side, I can see why hipsters, emo's or anyone who shops at Hot Topic would like it. Just not my cup of tea.

At the end of the day though, it's not all about hair. So, it'd also depend on her body. If she's fine, I can lock her down and eventually convince her to change her hair for me.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 3:49:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:30:05 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
Do you think half-shaved hairstyles look hot on girls?

It depends on the girl. Some of them have certain head shapes that can work it, but I personally don't like it. If I had to, I'd shave my *whole* head, not half.
Like...

http://cdn.buzznet.com...
This is pretty.
and
http://thesuiteworld.com...
This is eh.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Zylorarchy
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 4:11:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
No, they are the opposite of hot.
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
Zylorarchy
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 4:14:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have always personality felt that girls really do have little clue about what makes hair look "hot". For me, the traditional long straight hair is easily the best. Or merely just not messing around with hair. Let it flow, let it be natural, do not tie it back, up or whatever (for attraction purposes, obviously it is often tied for practical purposes).

I do not know a single guy who likes short hair let alone saved hair. For me, long hair is the greatest style, even better if its straight too.
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
neptune1bond
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 7:11:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/2/2014 4:14:37 AM, Zylorarchy wrote:
I have always personality felt that girls really do have little clue about what makes hair look "hot".

Totally agree. Girls will sometimes have beautiful long hair and then all of a sudden they decide to chop it all off. Then their other girl-friends will tell them,"Oh! You look so cute!" I'm letting all the ladies out there know right now, IT DOESN'T LOOK CUTE! And even if it did qualify as "cute" on some level (mainly because your face makes up for it), it most certainly doesn't look beautiful, gorgeous, or lovely (not to mention what a horrible lukewarm word "cute" is to express that someone barely doesn't look ugly. You might as well say,"she's a handsome woman". Blech). In fact, it makes you look like a teenage boy. That's why other girls tell you that it looks "cute", because what other girls are attracted to is the masculinity of the look! Also, your girl-friends are telling you it looks cute because, when you look like a teenage boy, they don't have to feel as competitive with you and it makes them feel like they are prettier than you and that guys will notice them more when they're standing next to you because your downgrade in your attractiveness makes them look much better in comparison (and they're probably right). This is the reason why so many girls break down crying when they go to get their long hair cut, it's because their instincts are telling them that they are making a STUPID decision. Most men love hair and lots of it! In fact, studies have shown that the majority of men notice a woman's hair even before her face and breasts (and I'm one of them, although face and breasts are really d@mn important too). Besides, you might want to be wary of guys that are really really attracted to girls that look like teenage boys, it might be repressed pedophilia trying to express itself. All of this is just my opinion, of course, but I'm definitely not the only guy who thinks this way. Not by a long shot.

Here's some comparisons. Do you see the resemblance? Imagine the girls weren't wearing makeup.

http://www.short-haircut.com...

http://www.menshairstyles.net...

http://www.esquire.com...

http://cdn.swaggernewyork.com...

http://dealofhair.com...

http://scrapetv.com...

http://www.blackwomenhairideas.com...

http://hairstylecrew.com...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 7:54:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I like it. I know it wouldn't look right on some girls, but I like the slightly trashy, smoking a cigarette slightly promiscuous, but also mean look that a half shaved head of hair brings. If I'm not at least a little scared that bringing the girl home is going to get my throat sliced and my wallet stolen than the half shaved thing is a turn off. The girl has to have an edge to her.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 8:08:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/2/2014 7:11:47 AM, neptune1bond wrote:
At 10/2/2014 4:14:37 AM, Zylorarchy wrote:
I have always personality felt that girls really do have little clue about what makes hair look "hot".

Totally agree. Girls will sometimes have beautiful long hair and then all of a sudden they decide to chop it all off. Then their other girl-friends will tell them,"Oh! You look so cute!" I'm letting all the ladies out there know right now, IT DOESN'T LOOK CUTE! And even if it did qualify as "cute" on some level (mainly because your face makes up for it), it most certainly doesn't look beautiful, gorgeous, or lovely (not to mention what a horrible lukewarm word "cute" is to express that someone barely doesn't look ugly. You might as well say,"she's a handsome woman". Blech). In fact, it makes you look like a teenage boy. That's why other girls tell you that it looks "cute", because what other girls are attracted to is the masculinity of the look! Also, your girl-friends are telling you it looks cute because, when you look like a teenage boy, they don't have to feel as competitive with you and it makes them feel like they are prettier than you and that guys will notice them more when they're standing next to you because your downgrade in your attractiveness makes them look much better in comparison (and they're probably right). This is the reason why so many girls break down crying when they go to get their long hair cut, it's because their instincts are telling them that they are making a STUPID decision. Most men love hair and lots of it! In fact, studies have shown that the majority of men notice a woman's hair even before her face and breasts (and I'm one of them, although face and breasts are really d@mn important too). Besides, you might want to be wary of guys that are really really attracted to girls that look like teenage boys, it might be repressed pedophilia trying to express itself. All of this is just my opinion, of course, but I'm definitely not the only guy who thinks this way. Not by a long shot.

Here's some comparisons. Do you see the resemblance? Imagine the girls weren't wearing makeup.

http://www.short-haircut.com...

http://www.menshairstyles.net...

http://www.esquire.com...

http://cdn.swaggernewyork.com...

http://dealofhair.com...

http://scrapetv.com...

http://www.blackwomenhairideas.com...

http://hairstylecrew.com...

I agree entirely. I have some interesting thoughts on why it is that men prefer longer hair on women.

It's because longer hair is generally a more gentle, curving, not sharp or blocky look.

And since women's bodies are inherently directed towards caring for a child, their bodies are curvy. You know... they have less muscles, the features of their body are just generally more soft.

But guys, on the other hand, are the opposite.

Thus, I think one can make the argument that some hairstyles are inherently more feminine than others.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 8:09:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/2/2014 7:54:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
I like it. I know it wouldn't look right on some girls, but I like the slightly trashy, smoking a cigarette slightly promiscuous, but also mean look that a half shaved head of hair brings. If I'm not at least a little scared that bringing the girl home is going to get my throat sliced and my wallet stolen than the half shaved thing is a turn off. The girl has to have an edge to her.

Lol I can never tell if you're being sarcastic or not :P
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:25:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/2/2014 8:09:23 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 10/2/2014 7:54:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
I like it. I know it wouldn't look right on some girls, but I like the slightly trashy, smoking a cigarette slightly promiscuous, but also mean look that a half shaved head of hair brings. If I'm not at least a little scared that bringing the girl home is going to get my throat sliced and my wallet stolen than the half shaved thing is a turn off. The girl has to have an edge to her.

Lol I can never tell if you're being sarcastic or not :P

I dress and act conservatively, despite my inappropriate humor which I display both on and offline, but I love girls like that. The half shaved look is a definite turn on. Although, it's a big disappointment if the girl isn't unpredictable, mean and have a bit of a bad attitude.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 7:50:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:25:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/2/2014 8:09:23 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 10/2/2014 7:54:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
I like it. I know it wouldn't look right on some girls, but I like the slightly trashy, smoking a cigarette slightly promiscuous, but also mean look that a half shaved head of hair brings. If I'm not at least a little scared that bringing the girl home is going to get my throat sliced and my wallet stolen than the half shaved thing is a turn off. The girl has to have an edge to her.

Lol I can never tell if you're being sarcastic or not :P

I dress and act conservatively, despite my inappropriate humor which I display both on and offline, but I love girls like that. The half shaved look is a definite turn on. Although, it's a big disappointment if the girl isn't unpredictable, mean and have a bit of a bad attitude.

Ahh ok. I didn't realize that :P
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."