Jump to topic:

What is your psychological type?

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 7:40:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am an ENTJ though by very little in the E, N, and T (all with 0.1 to 0.3) and J with (0.8) or so.
Here you can find a good test:http://personality-testing.info...

ENTJs focus on the most efficient and organized means of performing a task. This quality, along with their goal orientation, often makes ENTJs superior leaders, both realistic and visionary in implementing a long-term plan. ENTJs tend to be fiercely independent in their decision making, having a strong will that insulates them against external influence. Generally highly competent, ENTJs analyze and structure the world around them in a logical and rational way. Due to this straightforward way of thinking, ENTJs tend to have the greatest difficulty of all the types in applying subjective considerations and emotional values into the decision-making process.

ENTJs often excel in business and other areas that require systems analysis, original thinking, and an economically savvy mind. They are dynamic and pragmatic problem solvers. They tend to have a high degree of confidence in their own abilities, making them assertive and outspoken. In their dealings with others, they are generally outgoing, charismatic, fair-minded, and unaffected by conflict or criticism. However, these qualities can make ENTJs appear arrogant, insensitive, and confrontational. They can overwhelm others with their energy and desire to order the world according to their own vision. As a result, they may seem intimidating, hasty, and controlling.

ENTJs tend to cultivate their personal power. They often end up taking charge of a situation that seems (to their mind, at least) to be out of control, or that can otherwise be improved upon and strengthened. They strive to learn new things, which helps them become resourceful problem-solvers. However, since ENTJs rely on provable facts, they may find subjective issues pointless. ENTJs appear to take a tough approach to emotional or personal issues, and so can be viewed as aloof and insensitive. In situations requiring feeling and value judgments, ENTJs are well served to seek the advice of a trusted Feeling type.

When striving toward a goal, ENTJs often put personal needs aside until the work is done (and may expect others to do the same). For this reason, ENTJs may be considered self-sacrificing by some, but "cold and heartless" by others, especially those who prefer Feeling.
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 8:43:13 AM
At 10/5/2014 7:40:50 AM, Ajabi wrote:
I am an ENTJ though by very little in the E, N, and T (all with 0.1 to 0.3) and J with (0.8) or so.

ENTJs focus on the most efficient and organized means of performing a task. This quality, along with their goal orientation, often makes ENTJs superior leaders, both realistic and visionary in implementing a long-term plan. ENTJs tend to be fiercely independent in their decision making, having a strong will that insulates them against external influence. Generally highly competent, ENTJs analyze and structure the world around them in a logical and rational way. Due to this straightforward way of thinking, ENTJs tend to have the greatest difficulty of all the types in applying subjective considerations and emotional values into the decision-making process.

ENTJs often excel in business and other areas that require systems analysis, original thinking, and an economically savvy mind. They are dynamic and pragmatic problem solvers. They tend to have a high degree of confidence in their own abilities, making them assertive and outspoken. In their dealings with others, they are generally outgoing, charismatic, fair-minded, and unaffected by conflict or criticism. However, these qualities can make ENTJs appear arrogant, insensitive, and confrontational. They can overwhelm others with their energy and desire to order the world according to their own vision. As a result, they may seem intimidating, hasty, and controlling.

ENTJs tend to cultivate their personal power. They often end up taking charge of a situation that seems (to their mind, at least) to be out of control, or that can otherwise be improved upon and strengthened. They strive to learn new things, which helps them become resourceful problem-solvers. However, since ENTJs rely on provable facts, they may find subjective issues pointless. ENTJs appear to take a tough approach to emotional or personal issues, and so can be viewed as aloof and insensitive. In situations requiring feeling and value judgments, ENTJs are well served to seek the advice of a trusted Feeling type.

When striving toward a goal, ENTJs often put personal needs aside until the work is done (and may expect others to do the same). For this reason, ENTJs may be considered self-sacrificing by some, but "cold and heartless" by others, especially those who prefer Feeling.
I did the test and YAY, im an Entj
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 9:24:47 AM
I'm an ENFP. Extraverted=28% Intuitive=12% Feeling=61% Prospecting=49% and Turbulent=51%

Summary: http://www.16personalities.com...
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 9:38:41 AM
Also, my test, (which is different from Ajabi's) says that my "role" (whatever that means) is a diplomat.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:40:42 AM
At 10/5/2014 8:43:13 AM, NiamC wrote:

Really? Only 1% of the population of males is ENTJ.
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:44:53 AM
At 10/5/2014 10:40:42 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 10/5/2014 8:43:13 AM, NiamC wrote:

Really? Only 1% of the population of males is ENTJ.

Yep, i think so. I took the test like two months ago and I recall that the results were either a ENTJ or an ENFJ. Now that I think about it, my first guess would be that i am an ENFJ...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:47:33 AM
INTP.

There's a thread that has the results of a lot of DDO members...Bossy could find it, haha.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:48:18 AM
At 10/5/2014 10:46:33 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Last time I did, I was the rarest type of all, INFJ, but I haven't taken it in a while. Guess I'll see if that's still true.

Contrary to popular opinion people change their types regularly. Jung himself stated that major incidents, thought, and circumstances often change a person's type. While they are usually in the same flow, they can change a bit.

Cool. :)
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:49:15 AM
Last time I did, I was the rarest type of all, INFJ, but I haven't taken it in a while. Guess I'll see if that's still true.

Also they are both ranked at 1-4% :P
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:50:08 AM
At 10/5/2014 10:47:33 AM, thett3 wrote:
INTP.

There's a thread that has the results of a lot of DDO members...Bossy could find it, haha.

I sooo knew it thett. :p
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:55:43 AM
At 10/5/2014 10:48:18 AM, Ajabi wrote:

Contrary to popular opinion people change their types regularly. Jung himself stated that major incidents, thought, and circumstances often change a person's type. While they are usually in the same flow, they can change a bit.

Cool. :)

Still INFJ. :-)
Though very nearly INTJ.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 11:34:26 AM
INFJ nac
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 12:15:02 PM
At 10/5/2014 12:13:30 PM, Defro wrote:
At 10/5/2014 11:31:33 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
INTP 4 Life

YEEE MY NIGGA!!!!

INTP MASTER RACE

Fvcking A. I must change my S to N to be part of the master race.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 12:15:31 PM
At 10/5/2014 12:13:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 10/5/2014 12:08:32 PM, XLAV wrote:
Am I the only one here who uses senses?

On DDO yes

Whats yours?
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 12:22:56 PM
At 10/5/2014 12:15:02 PM, XLAV wrote:
INTP 4 Life

YEEE MY NIGGA!!!!

INTP MASTER RACE

Only a select few are able to be a part of the master race.
We make up 3% of the population.
Apparently, other members of the INTP race included Socrates, Albert Einstein, and Isaac Newton.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 12:28:23 PM
At 10/5/2014 12:22:56 PM, Defro wrote:
INTP 4 Life

YEEE MY NIGGA!!!!

INTP MASTER RACE

Apparently, other members of the INTP race included Socrates, Albert Einstein, and Isaac Newton.
B*tch please. We got Tom Cruise, Clint Eastwood, Michael Jordan and Boba Fett.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 12:34:53 PM
The test is pretty sloppily made honestly. The legitimate test (http://www.humanmetrics.com...) is far more reliable and gives more accurate results.

I got ENTJ on the test you posted, which is the same that I got on the human metrics test.

E - 0.1 (Very false. I am much more extroverted than this test would have you think.)
N - 0.6 (should be a bit higher)
T - 0.3 (should be higher)
J - 0.6 (should be quite a bit higher)

My results on the human metrics test follow from a scale of 100-0-100:

E - 45-60% (it varies often)
N - 62%
T - 38%
J - 40-50% (also varies)
Nolite Timere
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 12:37:40 PM
At 10/5/2014 12:28:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 10/5/2014 12:22:56 PM, Defro wrote:
INTP 4 Life

YEEE MY NIGGA!!!!

INTP MASTER RACE

B*tch please. We got Tom Cruise, Clint Eastwood, Michael Jordan and Boba Fett.

Tom Cruise? Nigga I the entire Scientology cult is in your group.