Jump to topic:

What do you look for...

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 3:46:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
...in a sexual partner. If we excluded personality traits and just focused on physical traits, what would you look for?

For me, 6 feet tall, fit, thick head of hair, very little body hair, and great legs/thighs matter a lot. Someone like this is very, very attractive: http://www.muumuse.com...

So, what traits do you look for?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 4:15:22 PM
I don't care about physical appearance, once the person is hygienic.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 4:30:05 PM
At 10/6/2014 3:46:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
...in a sexual partner. If we excluded personality traits and just focused on physical traits, what would you look for?

For me, 6 feet tall, fit, thick head of hair, very little body hair, and great legs/thighs matter a lot. Someone like this is very, very attractive: http://www.muumuse.com...

I'm not specific on height. Super tall guys (for me anything above 5'10 lol) don't really do it, though I suppose I'd prefer that to super short (below 5'4). Body hair doesn't matter to me as much as it seems to to a lot of other guys. If it's somewhat groomed, it can fit quite nicely I think. A little bit of scruff is also nice along with medium-ish dark hair (obviously related to my love-hate relationship with my own gingerness). Being in good shape and practicing basic hygiene obviously also go together, though besides the above my tastes don't really stand out much. Besides a slight proclivity for latino men, I suppose my love of piercings and tattoos might be the only thing to (in some way) individuate my tastes. Well that and that I'm not really race-specific (gay guys, I've found, are incredibly choosy in this regard which is one factor which has turned me off to the Grindr experience).
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 9:08:23 PM
Between 5'6 and 5'10. I'm 6'0 so anything in that range works. I love blonde hair/blue-green eye mix. This image shows my exact preference. Instant attraction. http://rebeccaskeele.com...

I do also like brunettes with matching brown eyes. I prefer full lips with a little more color than in the image above. Long legs with the upper thigh gap, I'm a total sucker for nice legs and actually prefer that to both tits and butt. In regards to those two, I like proportion. Not too big on top or bottom, but equally curved and natural - no plastic for me. Skin wise I prefer smooth silky skin, and think a millky white complexion is nicer than a tan one, with a few freckles splashed around. Naturally athletic, or lightly toned.

I also appreciate natural beauty, and despise girls that cake on makeup. If she still looks beautiful first thing in the morning, then I know I've got a keeper.

Acceptable examples:

http://mspot.us...
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk...
http://25.media.tumblr.com...
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 10:56:13 PM

-Preferably shorter than me.
-C34 boob size
-Peach butt
-Semi DSLs
-Very little body hair, but wouldn't mind a little "landing strip"
-Prefered race: White or Asian, prefers Americanized Asians ;)
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 12:39:01 AM

I MATCH THAT DESCRIPTION
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 12:40:01 AM

minus the 100lbs of muscle
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 12:58:31 AM
-Blonde hair
-Blue eyes
-Documentation of at least 9 generations of purely white ancestors (and by white I mean real white--England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, and the Nordic countries. And only certain parts of Scotland and Ireland.)
-Degree from an Ivy League university
-Wealthy
-O blood type so I can use her blood for transfusions should an apocalypse occur
-Protestant--and I mean real Protestant. None of this Evangelical flim flam. Mainline only. and by mainline I'm talking old school conservative stoic mainline
-Has seen High School Musical
-Without any morals whatsoever (AKA willing to help me on my political career)
-Wealthy x2
-Willing to join DDO
-Descended from a pirate
-Good with a sword
-Good with a gun
-Good with kids
-Good with cats
-Willing to let me have 10 cats
-Willing to clean up after my 10 cats
-Willing to love each cat in 100 loving ways
-Good texter because Lord knows I'll be too busy to actually be around and paying attention to her most of the time and phone calls suck
-Willing to let me take mistresses while remaining faithful to me
-Understands that m standoffish humor is actually a mask for my failure to relate to anyone emotionally
-Good sense of humor. And by good, I mean still pretends to laugh at my tired, uncreative, and overused jokes.
-97th percentile+ in intelligence
-Sings Disney songs
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 1:00:25 AM
At 10/7/2014 12:58:31 AM, thett3 wrote:
-Blonde hair
-Blue eyes
-Documentation of at least 9 generations of purely white ancestors (and by white I mean real white--England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, and the Nordic countries. And only certain parts of Scotland and Ireland.)
-Wealthy
-O blood type so I can use her blood for transfusions should an apocalypse occur
-Protestant--and I mean real Protestant. None of this Evangelical flim flam. Mainline only. and by mainline I'm talking old school conservative stoic mainline
-Wealthy x2
-Willing to join DDO
-Descended from a pirate
-Good with a sword
-Good with a gun
-Good with kids
-Good with cats
-Good texter because Lord knows I'll be too busy to actually be around and paying attention to her most of the time and phone calls suck
-Understands that m standoffish humor is actually a mask for my failure to relate to anyone emotionally
-Good sense of humor. And by good, I mean still pretends to laugh at my tired, uncreative, and overused jokes.
-Sings Disney songs
This is despicable. Why would you wish for someone who can sing Disney songs?
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 1:06:32 AM
-Blonde hair
-Blue eyes
-Wealthy
-Wealthy x2
-Willing to join DDO
-Descended from a pirate
-Good with a sword
-Good with a gun
-Good with kids
-Good with cats
-Sings Disney songs

I fit all of them except for the ones pertaining to race...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 1:13:16 AM
At 10/7/2014 1:06:32 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
-Blonde hair
-Blue eyes
-Wealthy
-Wealthy x2
-Willing to join DDO
-Descended from a pirate
-Good with a sword
-Good with a gun
-Good with kids
-Good with cats
-Sings Disney songs

You're a 13 year old wealthy Ivy League graduate/sword fighter/gun fighter/sociopath/catlover/disney song singer who pretends to laugh at my jokes?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 1:20:14 AM
At 10/7/2014 1:13:16 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 10/7/2014 1:06:32 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
-Blonde hair
-Blue eyes
-Wealthy
-Wealthy x2
-Willing to join DDO
-Descended from a pirate
-Good with a sword
-Good with a gun
-Good with kids
-Good with cats
-Sings Disney songs

You're a 13 year old wealthy Ivy League graduate/sword fighter/gun fighter/sociopath/catlover/disney song singer who pretends to laugh at my jokes?

excuse me...
I'm FOURTEEN.

But otherwise, yes, that is correct, hahahahahahahaha.....hahaha....ha...ha....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.........hahah.....ha....
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 8:32:27 AM

Is non-ugly and DTF :P

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 10:12:28 AM
At 10/7/2014 8:40:30 AM, Ajabi wrote:
My boner just won't go down, so erotic.
http://fsymbols.co...

I had this as my phone's screensaver for the longest time lol.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 4:21:34 PM

Very little body hair, thin (not especially muscular), white, hygienic, generally my height (6'0) or within a few inches of that. I don't mind shorter guys, though.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 4:43:53 PM
At 10/6/2014 10:56:13 PM, Defro wrote:

I don't know any guys who like taller girls. XD
-C34 boob size
-Peach butt
"A butt is a butt." - Imabench.
-Semi DSLs
wut?
A wut?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 4:52:43 PM

Someone who is around 5' to 5'6" tall. my preferred hair colour is a medium brown, but then again, i tend to like many different colours because I find that some girls may have different hair colours but they might actually quite suit them. I would look someone who is not too skinny but not too ridiculously well built either - perhaps a midway? I would look for someone whom I find very pretty. But then again, i'm just 14 so I'm not exactly looking for a "sexual" partner...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 12:46:13 AM
At 10/7/2014 4:43:53 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/6/2014 10:56:13 PM, Defro wrote:

-C34 boob size
-Peach butt
"A butt is a butt." - Imabench.
-Semi DSLs
wut?
A wut?

There are different types of butts. Flat butts, bubble butts, and peach butts. Bubble butts usually belong to models, but I prefer peach butts because they're more curvy and I like that.

DSL: Dick Sucking Lips

"Landing Strip". You know. Like a little patch of happiness.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 1:02:49 AM
-Blonde hair
-Blue eyes
-Wealthy
-Wealthy x2
-Willing to join DDO
-Descended from a pirate
-Good with a sword
-Good with a gun
-Good with kids
-Good with cats
-Sings Disney songs

Now if only every man had as excellent standards as you. We wouldn't have so many genetically inferior people walking about. I second your sentiments on proof of generational purity and willingness to have and care for 10 cats. Cheers.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 1:04:29 AM
At 10/7/2014 4:04:54 PM, Wylted wrote:
Tall blondes without much of a body. Somebody like Taylor Swift would be perfect.

Shiiiiit, I'll give her something to sing about. This DDDDDDICKKKKK
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 1:12:04 AM
At 10/7/2014 4:43:53 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I'd be down for a taller chick if she met my other standards. Idk why guys are against it, but you're right - rarely do guys like taller girls. For me, I view it as a chance to have taller children. I'm weird though, in the sense that I'm way too obsessed with having the strongest possible offspring.

Anyways, now you can say you know at-least one guy who likes taller girls.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 10:10:35 AM
At 10/8/2014 1:35:42 AM, Defro wrote:
At 10/8/2014 1:12:04 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

I'm weird though, in the sense that I'm way too obsessed with having the strongest possible offspring.

http://www.best-exercises-to-lose-weight-quickly.com...

There is more to strength than just physical -_-

I think that is disgusting. Ew. Like, where are her tits? Does she come with a pair of balls too?
Skikx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 11:40:12 AM
-Blonde hair
Check
-Blue eyes
Check
My great granddad was in the SS and both my fathers and my mothers family line stems from German nobles.
I did go to a good German school, but official degrees are overrated anyway.
-Wealthy
Working on it.
Why would you need a transfusion during the apocalypse?
Anyway, I'm not O, but I'm good at convincing the right people.
Well, I am confirmed as a protestant, but my pastor was quite progressive. At least compared to American conservatives. I am quite good at taking on other people values as my own, if the situation demands it, though.
Check
Check
-Wealthy x2
Still working
-Willing to join DDO
Check
-Descended from a pirate
Noble > Pirate?
-Good with a sword
I did Kung Fu once. But I prefer a staff
-Good with a gun
I'm a quick learner.
-Good with kids
Just like wolves, no? Open the gate and unleash them onto your enemies.
-Good with cats
I haven't met one animal that didn't love me on sight.
Check
Aren't they pretty clean pets anyway?
Does this include eating them? No?
Well, I haven't met one animal that I didn't love on first sight.
I am very careful with words to make sure they convey the right meaning. As a trade off, it takes some time for me to write a text.
I also don't mind if you don't contact me at all while you're away.
Only if you bring her home to humiliate me.
You don't need to mask that for me.
I can laugh about everything.
My answer to this will either be unsatisfying or paint me as arrogant. So I'll just say that I never actually studied for school and rarely did my homework, but still graduated with ease.
-Sings Disney songs
Check