Jump to topic:

Loads of people are blocking me on Facebook

jashley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 4:34:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am so upset, I keep having tons of people block me on Facebook and I don't know why!! Its all these people from my church group and this other church group I go to and its like all of them hate me and are talking about me and are blocking me and I don't know why
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 8:23:42 PM
At 10/16/2014 4:34:42 PM, jashley wrote:
I am so upset, I keep having tons of people block me on Facebook and I don't know why!! Its all these people from my church group and this other church group I go to and its like all of them hate me and are talking about me and are blocking me and I don't know why

How can you seriously not tell. It always amazes me seeing people so unaware of the subtle social cues everyone gives off. If you can't take a hint, you'll have to do the hard thing and just directly ask somebody from that group or close to that group why.

You'll want to ask one of the ones who aren't afraid to speak up and hurt somebody's feelings.
apb4y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 3:31:27 AM

Do you post lots of whiny crap on your Facebook page?
725bobspongeemo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 6:55:36 AM
At 10/17/2014 3:31:27 AM, apb4y wrote:

My friend "M" has facebook. He wants to be boat person. He has no qualifications.
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 7:24:36 AM

Yea you should just ask them. And clarify. Or you can start by apologising. And if they ask what for, you tell them that since most of them has been blocking you, you must have done something wrong. And see what they say :)
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
725bobspongeemo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 7:33:50 AM
At 10/17/2014 7:24:36 AM, VelCrow wrote:

Yea you should just ask them. And clarify. Or you can start by apologising. And if they ask what for, you tell them that since most of them has been blocking you, you must have done something wrong. And see what they say :)

Or you could have them assassinated. By a professional. With a blunt object.