Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Describe your Love Life with 3 words.

VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 4:49:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The invisible man
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 9:20:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Waiting, no rush.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 6:43:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Waiting for YYW.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 11:21:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 11:19:46 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:03:36 PM, Dennybug wrote:
Im 100% Gay

wonna fight m8? come at me bro
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 11:22:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 11:21:09 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:19:46 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:03:36 PM, Dennybug wrote:
Im 100% Gay

wonna fight m8? come at me bro

You homophobic bro?
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 11:25:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 11:22:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:21:09 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:19:46 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:03:36 PM, Dennybug wrote:
Im 100% Gay

wonna fight m8? come at me bro

You homophobic bro?

T^T no
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 11:39:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 11:38:36 PM, debatability wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:03:36 PM, Dennybug wrote:
Im Not Gay

aw thanks im flattered <3 <3

ILY. is my other three words. Just for you.
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 11:43:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 6:43:23 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Waiting for YYW.

best one so far (y)
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 11:44:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 11:22:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:21:09 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:19:46 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:03:36 PM, Dennybug wrote:
Im 100% Gay

wonna fight m8? come at me bro

You homophobic bro?

I'll assume this is Endark's 3 words XD
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 12:23:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 11:25:41 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:22:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:21:09 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:19:46 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:03:36 PM, Dennybug wrote:
Im 100% Gay

wonna fight m8? come at me bro

You homophobic bro?

I love Endarkened
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 12:32:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/18/2014 12:23:19 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:25:41 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:22:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:21:09 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:19:46 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:03:36 PM, Dennybug wrote:
Im 100% Gay

wonna fight m8? come at me bro

You homophobic bro?

I love Endarkened

Yeah but it wont ever be.

I'm betrothed to liz, you're betrothed to Annie. Why do you make this more painful than it already is?
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 12:36:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/18/2014 12:32:47 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/18/2014 12:23:19 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:25:41 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:22:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:21:09 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:19:46 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:03:36 PM, Dennybug wrote:
Im 100% Gay

wonna fight m8? come at me bro

You homophobic bro?

I love Endarkened

Yeah but it wont ever be.

But I got your yes. <3

I'm betrothed to liz, you're betrothed to Annie. Why do you make this more painful than it already is?

Really? Liz was saying some interesting things about her various loves in a hangout tonight...
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 12:38:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/18/2014 12:36:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/18/2014 12:32:47 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/18/2014 12:23:19 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:25:41 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:22:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:21:09 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:19:46 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/17/2014 11:03:36 PM, Dennybug wrote:
Im 100% Gay

wonna fight m8? come at me bro

You homophobic bro?

I love Endarkened

Yeah but it wont ever be.

But I got your yes. <3

I'm betrothed to liz, you're betrothed to Annie. Why do you make this more painful than it already is?

Really? Liz was saying some interesting things about her various loves in a hangout tonight...

I have faith. I know her polygamous lifestyle is quite hedonistic and it hurts. It hurts me every time I have to look at her. To know that she's cheating on me with 10 other guys.

But I'll be waiting. I see potential for a healthy monogamous relationship.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 2:50:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 4:49:13 AM, VelCrow wrote:
The invisible man

Abrupt
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)