Jump to topic:

How do you judge a troll

thehumanistpreacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 8:18:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I was going to take use a tactic lasting 90 days to educate individuals that they should have been off the site.

I was going to educate individuals over a course of 90 days, every day I was going to make there participation on the site unworkable. I am 100% sure that I would have succeeded in making there stay on the site impossible but after lack of support and myself judging them on one negative interaction I recanted all that I has said about them.

On my only interaction with them there was not much room for complacency on there very obvious identity of being a troll.

It seems you cannot judge them on one interaction as that isn't a reflection of there overall contribution.

My question is how do you judge a troll?
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 1:00:03 AM
At 10/17/2014 8:18:07 PM, thehumanistpreacher wrote:
I was going to take use a tactic lasting 90 days to educate individuals that they should have been off the site.

I was going to educate individuals over a course of 90 days, every day I was going to make there participation on the site unworkable. I am 100% sure that I would have succeeded in making there stay on the site impossible but after lack of support and myself judging them on one negative interaction I recanted all that I has said about them.

On my only interaction with them there was not much room for complacency on there very obvious identity of being a troll.

It seems you cannot judge them on one interaction as that isn't a reflection of there overall contribution.

First of all if you say things like "educate" people you won't get anywhere. There are plenty of people smarter than you: bluesteel, pcp, Sargon, Subutai, Blade (both), and many others who I am not naming.

If people want to troll (and I think you are a troll) you need to actively start making a difference. Start a topic which is important, dont let it be derailed. The system has to be changed, not the people.
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 10:08:40 AM

A troll will keep arguing.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Thanksfornotraping
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 11:32:31 AM

You judge them the same way you judge who do like? Is the troll funny unintentionally? Dumb and obtuse? A republicant? Doesn't understand logic and is scared of facts? If yes to all these, you have a Grade A troll.