Jump to topic:

How do you judge a troll

thehumanistpreacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 8:18:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was going to take use a tactic lasting 90 days to educate individuals that they should have been off the site.

I was going to educate individuals over a course of 90 days, every day I was going to make there participation on the site unworkable. I am 100% sure that I would have succeeded in making there stay on the site impossible but after lack of support and myself judging them on one negative interaction I recanted all that I has said about them.

On my only interaction with them there was not much room for complacency on there very obvious identity of being a troll.

It seems you cannot judge them on one interaction as that isn't a reflection of there overall contribution.

My question is how do you judge a troll?
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 1:00:03 AM
At 10/17/2014 8:18:07 PM, thehumanistpreacher wrote:
I was going to take use a tactic lasting 90 days to educate individuals that they should have been off the site.

I was going to educate individuals over a course of 90 days, every day I was going to make there participation on the site unworkable. I am 100% sure that I would have succeeded in making there stay on the site impossible but after lack of support and myself judging them on one negative interaction I recanted all that I has said about them.

On my only interaction with them there was not much room for complacency on there very obvious identity of being a troll.

It seems you cannot judge them on one interaction as that isn't a reflection of there overall contribution.

First of all if you say things like "educate" people you won't get anywhere. There are plenty of people smarter than you: bluesteel, pcp, Sargon, Subutai, Blade (both), and many others who I am not naming.

If people want to troll (and I think you are a troll) you need to actively start making a difference. Start a topic which is important, dont let it be derailed. The system has to be changed, not the people.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 8:47:18 AM
A good troll can troll you without you knowing it
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 10:08:40 AM

A troll will keep arguing.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Thanksfornotraping
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 11:32:31 AM

You judge them the same way you judge who do like? Is the troll funny unintentionally? Dumb and obtuse? A republicant? Doesn't understand logic and is scared of facts? If yes to all these, you have a Grade A troll.