Jump to topic:

My Confession

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 1:16:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I wish I was about 13 again, and that I could go back and do all the things I didn't do right. I'm 23 now, and in the decade that I've been alive since my thirteenth birthday, I did so many dumb things.
Tsar of DDO
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 1:23:34 AM
At 10/19/2014 1:16:55 AM, YYW wrote:
I wish I was about 13 again, and that I could go back and do all the things I didn't do right. I'm 23 now, and in the decade that I've been alive since my thirteenth birthday, I did so many dumb things.

"You can't waste the past or the future, but only the present",

Marcus Aurelias

I think it was Julias Caeser who cried at a memorial to Alexander the great because at 30 he had not accomplished what Alexander the great did at 20. Your feelings are not unique to you and are common among all men regardless of social standing. Don't waste the present. Enjoy it, make use of it.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 1:27:08 AM

You couldn't be who you are today without making mistakes. What matters is learning from them...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 6:34:06 AM

Every action has a chain reaction. Had you not done these things, your entire life may be different- you might not have even met bsh!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 4:51:03 PM

No mistake is wasted if you learned from it.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 4:55:38 PM

Just learn from the 'dumb' things you did and avoid them in the future.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 5:07:10 PM

Why not do them now? You don't have to be a teenager to do really fun and exciting things.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 5:44:52 PM
Very interesting and coincidental that you would stay this at a period in which I find myself thinking the same way. I appreciate, however, that whatever I dislike about my past deeds, that I can nevertheless let them rest in my history, and use them as part of my path for a better future.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 5:45:45 PM
I should note that I rather meant not doing something I have done, rather than doing more. The latter seems more easy to correct.
queenofmayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 8:29:04 PM
I am 15 now, and in the 2 1/2 years from my transition of 12 to 13 I've been through tons of sh*t... and that's a smaller time frame then you. Let it go man, it made you who you are today.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 10:53:44 AM

such as?

I feel like no matter what age, we'll always be looking back thinking what if