Jump to topic:

Best Language to Learn

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 1:01:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What language should I learn during the next year?
1. SPANISH. 2nd most spoken language; hot Colombian, Spanish, and Argentinian girls; useful language for business.
2. RUSSIAN. 8th; the absolute hottest girls; spoken in Eastern Europe; gives you an "in" with Russians worldwide.
3. PORTUGUESE. 6th; Brazilian girls have the hottest bodies (imo) in the world; Bossa Nova music is one of my favorites
4. ITALIAN. 23rd; most beautiful language, most rich culture (imo); awesome Italian girls; already know the basics.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 1:24:53 PM
At 10/19/2014 1:01:24 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
1. SPANISH. 2nd most spoken language; hot Colombian, Spanish, and Argentinian girls; useful language for business.
2. RUSSIAN. 8th; the absolute hottest girls; spoken in Eastern Europe; gives you an "in" with Russians worldwide.
3. PORTUGUESE. 6th; Brazilian girls have the hottest bodies (imo) in the world; Bossa Nova music is one of my favorites
4. ITALIAN. 23rd; most beautiful language, most rich culture (imo); awesome Italian girls; already know the basics.

If by "best" you mean most useful, then Spanish or Mandarin.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 7:18:36 PM
At 10/19/2014 1:24:53 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/19/2014 1:01:24 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

If by "best" you mean most useful, then Spanish or Mandarin.

Spanish girls > Chinese girls. It's settled.

Thanks for your feedback, cutie
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 7:42:43 PM
Mandarin, although learning to write it is HARD. I can spam semi-fluent mandarin but my writing is shocking, and can barely get to grips with their dictionaries (yes plural) even with just the simplified chinese... *sigh*.

Speaking is almost like singing :-)