Jump to topic:

Best Language to Learn

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 1:01:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What language should I learn during the next year?
1. SPANISH. 2nd most spoken language; hot Colombian, Spanish, and Argentinian girls; useful language for business.
2. RUSSIAN. 8th; the absolute hottest girls; spoken in Eastern Europe; gives you an "in" with Russians worldwide.
3. PORTUGUESE. 6th; Brazilian girls have the hottest bodies (imo) in the world; Bossa Nova music is one of my favorites
4. ITALIAN. 23rd; most beautiful language, most rich culture (imo); awesome Italian girls; already know the basics.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 1:24:53 PM
At 10/19/2014 1:01:24 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
1. SPANISH. 2nd most spoken language; hot Colombian, Spanish, and Argentinian girls; useful language for business.
2. RUSSIAN. 8th; the absolute hottest girls; spoken in Eastern Europe; gives you an "in" with Russians worldwide.
3. PORTUGUESE. 6th; Brazilian girls have the hottest bodies (imo) in the world; Bossa Nova music is one of my favorites
4. ITALIAN. 23rd; most beautiful language, most rich culture (imo); awesome Italian girls; already know the basics.

If by "best" you mean most useful, then Spanish or Mandarin.
"In case anyone hasn't noticed it, the West is in extremis. The undertaker is checking his watch at the foot of its bed, and there's a sinister kettle of croaking, money-feathered vultures on the roof."
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 7:18:36 PM
At 10/19/2014 1:24:53 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/19/2014 1:01:24 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

If by "best" you mean most useful, then Spanish or Mandarin.

Spanish girls > Chinese girls. It's settled.

Thanks for your feedback, cutie
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 7:42:43 PM
Mandarin, although learning to write it is HARD. I can spam semi-fluent mandarin but my writing is shocking, and can barely get to grips with their dictionaries (yes plural) even with just the simplified chinese... *sigh*.

Speaking is almost like singing :-)