Jump to topic:

How to lose/hide your boner

Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 10:25:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So I was talking to my friend and apparently, different people have different methods of getting rid of their boners.

When my friend has a boner, he would hide it by up-tucking his penis under his belt.
To lose the boner, he pinches his thigh really hard.

I on the other hand, would put my hands in my pockets to hide it, and try to get to a restroom where I could put cold water on it. If all else fails, I just think of your mom.

So how do you guys hide and lose your boners?
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:03:49 PM
Why would I want to hide my erection? Usually if I'm with a girl and she's arousing me, I'll take her hand and place it over my dick. They love it.

Note: Only do this if you are socially calibrated and can read honest signals from a woman.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:18:42 PM
At 10/19/2014 10:25:02 PM, Defro wrote:
So I was talking to my friend and apparently, different people have different methods of getting rid of their boners.

When my friend has a boner, he would hide it by up-tucking his penis under his belt.

I on the other hand, would put my hands in my pockets to hide it, and try to get to a restroom where I could put cold water on it. If all else fails, I just think of your mom.

I haven't really been in a situation where I had to hide a boner since I was 15 or 16... but I'd just think of fat lesbians making out... or old men.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:23:27 PM
At 10/19/2014 11:18:42 PM, YYW wrote:

I haven't really been in a situation where I had to hide a boner since I was 15 or 16... but I'd just think of fat lesbians making out... or old men.

O_o I shouldn't have clicked on this thread... mental scarring XD

JK
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:38:44 PM
This should be in the polls section. It's also a good ideal to keep a fat chick around for when you need to catch a nut in a moments notice. [1]

sources

[1] http://www.insaneclownposse.com...
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 6:58:41 AM

B*tch please, why on earth do you want to hide a boner? :)
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 7:12:17 AM
At 10/20/2014 6:58:41 AM, Otokage wrote:

Because if it is not hidden, someone will steal it, and you will lose it forever.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 7:25:59 AM
I seriously fact this problem sometimes. Its bloody annoying. I just put it straight because its least visible (the clothing keeps it from protruding out too much) and keep sitting, preferably with crossed legs.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:02:45 AM
At 10/20/2014 7:12:17 AM, Defro wrote:
At 10/20/2014 6:58:41 AM, Otokage wrote:

Because if it is not hidden, someone will steal it, and you will lose it forever.

lmao
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:19:09 AM
At 10/20/2014 8:17:47 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
I won't read any of this garbage. You are a pervert, exposing yourself publicly.

Okay.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:36:55 AM

I have them constantly, it's so embarrassing because everyone knows about them (friends, family, etc.) and alot of times, people get the wrong idea and think i'm ready for sex when i'm not, it's just i can't control it. I also get made fun of. I just put my hands in my pockets, concentrate on something very unattractive, or rearrange things. When i go to sleep, i have trouble keeping it under control..
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:38:51 AM
At 10/20/2014 8:36:55 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:

I have them constantly, it's so embarrassing because everyone knows about them (friends, family, etc.) and alot of times, people get the wrong idea and think i'm ready for sex when i'm not, it's just i can't control it. I also get made fun of. I just put my hands in my pockets, concentrate on something very unattractive, or rearrange things. When i go to sleep, i have trouble keeping it under control..

I read about this guy who had the same problem as you. He invented a boner hiding apparatus. You can do the same.

It's basically a tampon with the string tied to your penis and the tampon up your anus so that it tucks your penis between your legs.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:41:43 AM
At 10/20/2014 8:38:51 AM, Defro wrote:

I read about this guy who had the same problem as you. He invented a boner hiding apparatus. You can do the same.

It's basically a tampon with the string tied to your penis and the tampon up your anus so that it tucks your penis between your legs.

hahah nothing is going up anywhere. There's no way i'm using a tampon for my problems.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:49:21 AM
At 10/20/2014 8:41:43 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:38:51 AM, Defro wrote:

hahah nothing is going up anywhere. There's no way i'm using a tampon for my problems.

There are other options:

-Castration. Then you won't have a penis to get hard.

-Become a vampire. Then you won't have blood to make your penis hard.

-Suicide. Then you won't have a life for your penis to get hard.

-Fall victim to vampire. Then you won't have life OR blood for your penis to get hard

-Mass genocide of everyone in your social life. Then your pee-pee can go hard and you don't have to be embarrassed in front of everyone because there is no one.

-Put a tube on the side of your penis so that when it gets hard, you can drain the blood out.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:57:19 AM
At 10/20/2014 8:49:21 AM, Defro wrote:

There are other options:

-Fall victim to vampire. Then you won't have life OR blood for your penis to get hard

-Mass genocide of everyone in your social life. Then your pee-pee can go hard and you don't have to be embarrassed in front of everyone because there is no one.

-Put a tube on the side of your penis so that when it gets hard, you can drain the blood out.

ahaha, but i also won't be able to use the bathroom either and that's bad.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:58:05 AM
At 10/20/2014 8:57:19 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:

There are other options:

ahaha, but i also won't be able to use the bathroom either and that's bad.

Actually, you can. After castration, you can pee.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 9:13:31 AM
At 10/20/2014 8:58:05 AM, Defro wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:57:19 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Actually, you can. After castration, you can pee.

aha i want to naturally do it.