Jump to topic:

Secrets

Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 3:29:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Are you guys or even girls good at keeping secrets?

I am good at keeping my own secrets but I will tell others about my friends' secrets. I know I am a traitor.
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 3:40:11 AM
At 10/21/2014 3:29:18 AM, Tweka wrote:

I am good at keeping my own secrets but I will tell others about my friends' secrets. I know I am a traitor.

I'm good but will tell if the need arises.. Like if I felt that that friend of my needs help and is unable to do so myself, I will discuss with close friends not for gossip, but to help them.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:00:29 AM
I'm good at keeping them. I never know when I need to blackmail somebody and if I let their secrets get out, I lose some power.
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:01:16 AM
At 10/21/2014 4:00:29 AM, Wylted wrote:
I'm good at keeping them. I never know when I need to blackmail somebody and if I let their secrets get out, I lose some power.

lolz
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:07:50 AM
At 10/21/2014 4:00:29 AM, Wylted wrote:

It is time,bro. Blackmail yourself.
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:09:10 AM
At 10/21/2014 3:40:11 AM, VelCrow wrote:

I'm good but will tell if the need arises.. Like if I felt that that friend of my needs help and is unable to do so myself, I will discuss with close friends not for gossip, but to help them.

Sometimes I will do that. But mostly, no one has ever known my secrets. Do you believe it?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:12:38 AM
At 10/21/2014 4:09:10 AM, Tweka wrote:

Sometimes I will do that. But mostly, no one has ever known my secrets. Do you believe it?

People believe their secrets aren't known but typically people around them are being polite. I've had 3 friends who came out of the closet to me and I've already known since the second I started hanging out with them.
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:15:55 AM
At 10/21/2014 4:12:38 AM, Wylted wrote:

People believe their secrets aren't known but typically people around them are being polite. I've had 3 friends who came out of the closet to me and I've already known since the second I started hanging out with them.

So. have you ever shared your own secrets? I am wondering if someone tell me his/her secrets, then will it become part of my secrets?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:21:45 AM
At 10/21/2014 4:15:55 AM, Tweka wrote:

So. have you ever shared your own secrets? I am wondering if someone tell me his/her secrets, then will it become part of my secrets?

I have shared my secrets, but I try not to have any. Sharing your secrets can create a type of bond and help you develop closer friendships, plus it has the benefit of getting people to open up to you.

Just like anybody, I have deep dark secrets that are known to almost nobody, but those secrets sometimes come out. They do only come out at my discretion and in a very purposeful way.

If somebody shares a secret with you it is an incredible gift and you should protect it with your life. If you can't be trusted, you're value as a human being is very minimal.
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:25:58 AM
At 10/21/2014 4:21:45 AM, Wylted wrote:

I have shared my secrets, but I try not to have any. Sharing your secrets can create a type of bond and help you develop closer friendships, plus it has the benefit of getting people to open up to you.

Just like anybody, I have deep dark secrets that are known to almost nobody, but those secrets sometimes come out. They do only come out at my discretion and in a very purposeful way.

If somebody shares a secret with you it is an incredible gift and you should protect it with your life. If you can't be trusted, you're value as a human being is very minimal.

I only share something that I think can be shared such as girlfriend,trolls and so on. I do not and never have shared something that is very personal like tragedy,molesting,family conflicts etc.
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:45:00 AM

Is there any religion that believes only in philosophy?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:51:08 AM
At 10/21/2014 4:45:00 AM, Tweka wrote:

Yes, Hinduism and Buddhism are good for that. Apart from mainstream religions, there is Thelema, Theosophy and Satanism or the Temple of set.

There are too many to list, but that's the direction, I'd look if I were you.
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:52:50 AM
At 10/21/2014 4:51:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/21/2014 4:45:00 AM, Tweka wrote:

Yes, Hinduism and Buddhism are good for that. Apart from mainstream religions, there is Thelema, Theosophy and Satanism or the Temple of set.

Thank you thank you.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:55:21 AM
At 10/21/2014 4:52:50 AM, Tweka

Thank you thank you.

What exactly are you seeking? Maybe I can narrow it down further.
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:57:41 AM
At 10/21/2014 4:55:21 AM, Wylted wrote:

Thank you thank you.

Hmm. I am seeking for philosophy. But the examples that you give are sufficient enough to fill my curiosity.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 5:00:56 AM
At 10/21/2014 4:57:41 AM, Tweka wrote:

Thank you thank you.

Hmm. I am seeking for philosophy. But the examples that you give are sufficient enough to fill my curiosity.

of the mainstream religions, Buddhism is easier to digest you might start there. The less mainstream ones the easiest to digest is LaVeyan Satanism followed by Thelema, I'd look at them in these orders.
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 5:02:31 AM
At 10/21/2014 5:00:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/21/2014 4:57:41 AM, Tweka wrote:

Thank you thank you.

of the mainstream religions, Buddhism is easier to digest you might start there. The less mainstream ones the easiest to digest is LaVeyan Satanism followed by Thelema, I'd look at them in these orders.

OK.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 9:23:28 AM

I can keep secrets. Sometimes it can be hard, but I've gotten better at it over the years. Usually I keep my friend's secrets better than I keep my own, weirdly. And even more weirdly, people randomly tell me their secrets even if I only know them a little. I don't really understand why, but it happens.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 9:33:37 AM
At 10/21/2014 9:23:28 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

I can keep secrets. Sometimes it can be hard, but I've gotten better at it over the years. Usually I keep my friend's secrets better than I keep my own, weirdly. And even more weirdly, people randomly tell me their secrets even if I only know them a little. I don't really understand why, but it happens.

There is a theory to explain such thing. Wait I find for you in English version. Of course some of my friends also like you. He can mix with everyone on the school. Although you first meet him but you easily get close to him.
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 10:28:59 AM

Sorry, my great apologise to you. I can't find what is the newspaper article in English's form. But, the main thing of the article is something that is related to brain. I don't know what it is in English term. I will assume that is brain wave or frequency. The thing is like this, when I first meet you, I don't find you fascinating. But, I find X fascinating when I first meet him. This is because we shares same brain wave or frequency.

I think you can alter your brain wave or frequency till it reaches same as your friends. That is why they find you interesting and wants to share everything with you.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 10:54:38 AM
At 10/21/2014 10:28:59 AM, Tweka wrote:

Sorry, my great apologise to you. I can't find what is the newspaper article in English's form. But, the main thing of the article is something that is related to brain. I don't know what it is in English term. I will assume that is brain wave or frequency. The thing is like this, when I first meet you, I don't find you fascinating. But, I find X fascinating when I first meet him. This is because we shares same brain wave or frequency.

I think you can alter your brain wave or frequency till it reaches same as your friends. That is why they find you interesting and wants to share everything with you.

That is an interesting theory. I don't know if it is true, but it is thought provoking.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:03:51 AM
At 10/21/2014 10:54:38 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

That is an interesting theory. I don't know if it is true, but it is thought provoking.

Why?You are not willing to hear their story?
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:11:27 AM
At 10/21/2014 11:03:51 AM, Tweka wrote:

I don't quite understand your question, so pardon me if I answer wrong. I am more than happy to hear my friend's secrets, and earnestly desire to be there for them, and to give a listening ear or advice, but I don't really understand why people I barely know trust me with their secrets. Your theory is interesting, because it can be possible, but I don't know if it is because it isn't something I control. People come to me, and I can't figure out why. Not that it is necessary, but it's just a little strange. Does that answer your question?

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:24:26 AM
At 10/21/2014 11:11:27 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

I don't quite understand your question, so pardon me if I answer wrong. I am more than happy to hear my friend's secrets, and earnestly desire to be there for them, and to give a listening ear or advice, but I don't really understand why people I barely know trust me with their secrets. Your theory is interesting, because it can be possible, but I don't know if it is because it isn't something I control. People come to me, and I can't figure out why. Not that it is necessary, but it's just a little strange. Does that answer your question?

Yeah. Maybe the 'some people 'who you refers to are too alone and needs someone to talk to. You must know that some people might feel happy when someone like me willing to hear their story. I don't find that irritating or strange because I know they are perhaps stress and this is their way of releasing stress which is accumulated from time to time. I am always a good listener and I barely talk to people. When I was young I always living in my own imagination that is why sometimes it is hard and yet challenging for me to communicate with people. What I advise you is to listen their story in a sincere way.

Or, the 'people' has faced with problems and ask you for any solution or some friendly advice. Frankly speaking, the 'people' has put a lot of faith in you and may want or not wanting something in return.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:26:39 AM
At 10/21/2014 11:24:26 AM, Tweka wrote:

Yeah. Maybe the 'some people 'who you refers to are too alone and needs someone to talk to. You must know that some people might feel happy when someone like me willing to hear their story. I don't find that irritating or strange because I know they are perhaps stress and this is their way of releasing stress which is accumulated from time to time. I am always a good listener and I barely talk to people. When I was young I always living in my own imagination that is why sometimes it is hard and yet challenging for me to communicate with people. What I advise you is to listen their story in a sincere way.
That makes sense. I'm fairly extroverted, so I'm not exactly the quiet type, but I guess people know I care about them.

Or, the 'people' has faced with problems and ask you for any solution or some friendly advice. Frankly speaking, the 'people' has put a lot of faith in you and may want or not wanting something in return.

That makes sense.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:42:45 AM
At 10/21/2014 11:26:39 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

That makes sense. I'm fairly extroverted, so I'm not exactly the quiet type, but I guess people know I care about them.

That makes sense.

To be honest I, am an extreme and pure introvert. My whole family members know that. Whenever someone comes to my house known for a long time or just met, I will be hiding at my room. Doing something else and I don't feel like coming out. Coming out is just like the endless roads to hell. All horrifying monsters are waiting outside. If I were to go out I might die. My younger brother always laugh at me. You see you little coward. That hurts me much. I do have a shallow understanding an extrovert. I don't like to socialise with others. That is what I as an introvert can tell. My friends or even dearest peers sometimes ask me out for a movie, I feel so frustrated to reject his/their invitation.The feeling of frustration that I experience I can't describe it much to you. You may do some research of introverts. I don't want to hurt anyone, so I accept it. Talking about party, I hope to come back home as soon as I can. Every second when I am at the party, I feel like my heart is stabbed one million times.

I think that is too much.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:47:34 AM
At 10/21/2014 11:42:45 AM, Tweka wrote:

That makes sense.

To be honest I, am an extreme and pure introvert. My whole family members know that. Whenever someone comes to my house known for a long time or just met, I will be hiding at my room. Doing something else and I don't feel like coming out. Coming out is just like the endless roads to hell. All horrifying monsters are waiting outside. If I were to go out I might die. My younger brother always laugh at me. You see you little coward. That hurts me much. I do have a shallow understanding an extrovert. I don't like to socialise with others. That is what I as an introvert can tell. My friends or even dearest peers sometimes ask me out for a movie, I feel so frustrated to reject his/their invitation.The feeling of frustration that I experience I can't describe it much to you. You may do some research of introverts. I don't want to hurt anyone, so I accept it. Talking about party, I hope to come back home as soon as I can. Every second when I am at the party, I feel like my heart is stabbed one million times.

I know a lot of introverts, though they don't seem to struggle to that extent. I try to tone things down around people like you and be respectful of your need for space. For example, if we were at a social gathering, I'd see you by yourself, and come over and try to make friends. If you didn't seem interested in talking, eventually, I'd go away for awhile and give you your space. I just hate to see people left out.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:55:49 AM
At 10/21/2014 11:47:34 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

That makes sense.

I know a lot of introverts, though they don't seem to struggle to that extent. I try to tone things down around people like you and be respectful of your need for space. For example, if we were at a social gathering, I'd see you by yourself, and come over and try to make friends. If you didn't seem interested in talking, eventually, I'd go away for awhile and give you your space. I just hate to see people left out.

LOL. I will accept whoever come to make friends with me.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 12:20:42 PM
At 10/21/2014 11:55:49 AM, Tweka wrote:
At 10/21/2014 11:47:34 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

That makes sense.

LOL. I will accept whoever come to make friends with me.

That's good. Some introverts flat refuse to talk to me, and it's awkward to be silent together or to carry on a monologue, so I usually let that type alone until they are ready to talk to me. :D

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Material_Girl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 12:47:13 PM
I'm good at keeping other people's secrets but terrible at keeping my own.
http://commissaress.wordpress.com...

Political Compass
Economic Left: -10.00
Social Libertarian: -7.13

Yes, I am an evil godless commie.