Total Posts:119|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What's your whore-out price?

apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 12:06:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Suppose a clean, polite, plain-looking stranger of your preferred gender(s) wanted to have sex with you. What is the minimum dollar value it would take for you to have sex with them? Don't tell me you wouldn't; everybody has a price.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 1:03:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 12:06:14 AM, apb4y wrote:
Suppose a clean, polite, plain-looking stranger of your preferred gender(s) wanted to have sex with you. What is the minimum dollar value it would take for you to have sex with them? Don't tell me you wouldn't; everybody has a price.

They wouldn't have to pay.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 1:09:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 1:03:00 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:06:14 AM, apb4y wrote:
Suppose a clean, polite, plain-looking stranger of your preferred gender(s) wanted to have sex with you. What is the minimum dollar value it would take for you to have sex with them? Don't tell me you wouldn't; everybody has a price.

They wouldn't have to pay.

Rofl...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 1:11:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
If I didn't have a boyfriend, my price would probably be about 250,000 dollars or more, and I'd only do that in a place it where it was legal and only if I *really* needed the money. But, since I do have a boyfriend, I am off the market, in every sense of the word.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:10:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 12:06:14 AM, apb4y wrote:
Suppose a clean, polite, plain-looking stranger of your preferred gender(s) wanted to have sex with you. What is the minimum dollar value it would take for you to have sex with them? Don't tell me you wouldn't; everybody has a price.

Idk. I have never been offered money for sex. I know guys who, in college, slept with older men for money and things (and tuition), which I thought was really sad... but I've never been in a position where I've even considered it.
Tsar of DDO
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:13:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

So if somebody offered you $800,000 for a root, you'd turn that offer down? $800,000 could buy you a decent house anywhere you wanted. You could live off the interest of $800,000 indefinitely. Would you seriously turn down $800,000?
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:15:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:10:29 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:06:14 AM, apb4y wrote:
Suppose a clean, polite, plain-looking stranger of your preferred gender(s) wanted to have sex with you. What is the minimum dollar value it would take for you to have sex with them? Don't tell me you wouldn't; everybody has a price.

Idk. I have never been offered money for sex. I know guys who, in college, slept with older men for money and things (and tuition), which I thought was really sad... but I've never been in a position where I've even considered it.

If somebody offered you $2,000 for a root, would you say yes or no?
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:19:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:15:46 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:10:29 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:06:14 AM, apb4y wrote:
Suppose a clean, polite, plain-looking stranger of your preferred gender(s) wanted to have sex with you. What is the minimum dollar value it would take for you to have sex with them? Don't tell me you wouldn't; everybody has a price.

Idk. I have never been offered money for sex. I know guys who, in college, slept with older men for money and things (and tuition), which I thought was really sad... but I've never been in a position where I've even considered it.

If somebody offered you $2,000 for a root, would you say yes or no?

A root?
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.
Tsar of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:22:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:13:51 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

So if somebody offered you $800,000 for a root, you'd turn that offer down? $800,000 could buy you a decent house anywhere you wanted. You could live off the interest of $800,000 indefinitely. Would you seriously turn down $800,000?

I would. Without my body, morals, and ideals, what do I have?
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:23:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.
Tsar of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:24:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:23:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.

http://www.asexuality.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:29:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:24:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:23:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.

http://www.asexuality.org...

Sure...
Tsar of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:29:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:29:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:24:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:23:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.

http://www.asexuality.org...

Sure...

I'm not sure I like the ellipses there.
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:31:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:29:54 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:24:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:23:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.

http://www.asexuality.org...

Sure...

I'm not sure I like the ellipses there.

I know that there are people who claim that they're asexual. I think that in reality, that's because they like something they're ashamed of.
Tsar of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:31:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:31:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:54 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:24:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:23:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.

http://www.asexuality.org...

Sure...

I'm not sure I like the ellipses there.

I know that there are people who claim that they're asexual. I think that in reality, that's because they like something they're ashamed of.

Do you deny that it's a real orientation?
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:39:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:31:50 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:31:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:54 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:24:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:23:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.

http://www.asexuality.org...

Sure...

I'm not sure I like the ellipses there.

I know that there are people who claim that they're asexual. I think that in reality, that's because they like something they're ashamed of.

Do you deny that it's a real orientation?

I'm not the kind of person who has the credentials to speak with any real authority on whether asexuality is an "orientation." I will say that the available literature on asexuality is paltry, and that asexuality's existence as an orientation is more grounded on the claims of people who say they are asexual than scientific evidence that they are "actually" not aroused by anything.

With heterosexuality and homosexuality, there is clear scientific evidence that it's (1) most likely determined in the womb, (2) not something that can be changed by choice, and (3) more or less "innate."

Bisexuality is a bit trickier, but there is still ample evidence to suggest that there are lots of people who are turned on by both men and women -and that it's not just a phase that sorority girls go through.

Various gender disorders have similar evidence. But what appears to be extant asexuality is more likely than not a result of hormonal imbalances. That's not to say that all people are always sexually aroused all the time, but rather to say that there are more likely physiological factors that impact a lack of sexual arousal than others. Depression, for example, can look like asexuality.

But, my ultimate answer is that I don't know. I'm inclined to say that it's most likely 'not' an orientation, but, again, I'm not in a position to say whether asexuality is necessarily an orientation or not.

I also think that kids who identify as asexual are most likely not. I think they identify as asexual because that's a "safe" position to take, because they're either not sure what they're attracted too, or they're ashamed of what they're attracted too. For instance, a gay muslim boy is infinitely more likely to identify as asexual than gay because of Islam's position on asexuality. He's lying to himself, but, he's got a right to lie to himself.
Tsar of DDO
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:43:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 12:06:14 AM, apb4y wrote:
Suppose a clean, polite, plain-looking stranger of your preferred gender(s) wanted to have sex with you. What is the minimum dollar value it would take for you to have sex with them? Don't tell me you wouldn't; everybody has a price.

I'd be free.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 9:46:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:22:01 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

I would. Without my body, morals, and ideals, what do I have?

Offer on table: End to pointless suffering.

Take it or leave it?

http://www.asexuality.org...

Asexuals are still physically capable of sex, so they still have a whore-out price.

At 10/22/2014 7:19:56 PM, YYW wrote:

A root?

Root = shag = lay = screw = fvck = canoodle = hump = bone = have sexual intercourse with.

http://www.urbandictionary.com...

Consult Urban Dictionary if you don't understand a piece of slang.

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.

Not true. Some people are more sexual than others, and this seems to follow a normal distribution. Statistically speaking, there will be some people with negligible/non-existent sexuality.

I know that there are people who claim that they're asexual. I think that in reality, that's because they like something they're ashamed of.

That's true of many people, myself included, but not indicative of everybody. Some people just couldn't give a damn about sex, or find it as repulsive as eating shiit.

With heterosexuality and homosexuality, there is clear scientific evidence that it's (1) most likely determined in the womb, (2) not something that can be changed by choice, and (3) more or less "innate."

Present this evidence, please.

Bisexuality is a bit trickier, but there is still ample evidence to suggest that there are lots of people who are turned on by both men and women -and that it's not just a phase that sorority girls go through.

Statistics again. Most people are straight, and there's a gradual descent (graphically, not morally) into homosexual behaviour. Sorority girls are your 1's and 2's on the Kinsey scale.

Or, given recent developments in the field, maybe not.

http://www.debate.org...
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 9:55:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:39:45 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:31:50 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:31:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:54 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:24:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:23:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.

http://www.asexuality.org...

Sure...

I'm not sure I like the ellipses there.

I know that there are people who claim that they're asexual. I think that in reality, that's because they like something they're ashamed of.

Do you deny that it's a real orientation?

I'm not the kind of person who has the credentials to speak with any real authority on whether asexuality is an "orientation." I will say that the available literature on asexuality is paltry, and that asexuality's existence as an orientation is more grounded on the claims of people who say they are asexual than scientific evidence that they are "actually" not aroused by anything.

With heterosexuality and homosexuality, there is clear scientific evidence that it's (1) most likely determined in the womb, (2) not something that can be changed by choice, and (3) more or less "innate."

Bisexuality is a bit trickier, but there is still ample evidence to suggest that there are lots of people who are turned on by both men and women -and that it's not just a phase that sorority girls go through.

Various gender disorders have similar evidence. But what appears to be extant asexuality is more likely than not a result of hormonal imbalances. That's not to say that all people are always sexually aroused all the time, but rather to say that there are more likely physiological factors that impact a lack of sexual arousal than others. Depression, for example, can look like asexuality.

But, my ultimate answer is that I don't know. I'm inclined to say that it's most likely 'not' an orientation, but, again, I'm not in a position to say whether asexuality is necessarily an orientation or not.

I also think that kids who identify as asexual are most likely not. I think they identify as asexual because that's a "safe" position to take, because they're either not sure what they're attracted too, or they're ashamed of what they're attracted too. For instance, a gay muslim boy is infinitely more likely to identify as asexual than gay because of Islam's position on asexuality. He's lying to himself, but, he's got a right to lie to himself.

What's the difference between a pastor saying homosexuality isn't an orientation and you saying asexuality isn't an orientation?
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 10:09:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 9:55:10 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:39:45 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:31:50 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:31:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:54 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:24:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:23:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.

http://www.asexuality.org...

Sure...

I'm not sure I like the ellipses there.

I know that there are people who claim that they're asexual. I think that in reality, that's because they like something they're ashamed of.

Do you deny that it's a real orientation?

I'm not the kind of person who has the credentials to speak with any real authority on whether asexuality is an "orientation." I will say that the available literature on asexuality is paltry, and that asexuality's existence as an orientation is more grounded on the claims of people who say they are asexual than scientific evidence that they are "actually" not aroused by anything.

With heterosexuality and homosexuality, there is clear scientific evidence that it's (1) most likely determined in the womb, (2) not something that can be changed by choice, and (3) more or less "innate."

Bisexuality is a bit trickier, but there is still ample evidence to suggest that there are lots of people who are turned on by both men and women -and that it's not just a phase that sorority girls go through.

Various gender disorders have similar evidence. But what appears to be extant asexuality is more likely than not a result of hormonal imbalances. That's not to say that all people are always sexually aroused all the time, but rather to say that there are more likely physiological factors that impact a lack of sexual arousal than others. Depression, for example, can look like asexuality.

But, my ultimate answer is that I don't know. I'm inclined to say that it's most likely 'not' an orientation, but, again, I'm not in a position to say whether asexuality is necessarily an orientation or not.

I also think that kids who identify as asexual are most likely not. I think they identify as asexual because that's a "safe" position to take, because they're either not sure what they're attracted too, or they're ashamed of what they're attracted too. For instance, a gay muslim boy is infinitely more likely to identify as asexual than gay because of Islam's position on asexuality. He's lying to himself, but, he's got a right to lie to himself.

What's the difference between a pastor saying homosexuality isn't an orientation and you saying asexuality isn't an orientation?

The presence of scientific evidence... although again, I'm not saying that I know asexuality isn't a sexual orientation -a point which *should* have been clear based on the post that you are responding to.
Tsar of DDO
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 10:20:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 1:11:05 AM, bsh1 wrote:
If I didn't have a boyfriend, my price would probably be about 250,000 dollars or more, and I'd only do that in a place it where it was legal and only if I *really* needed the money. But, since I do have a boyfriend, I am off the market, in every sense of the word.

Really?? You wouldn't even do it for 10,000 dollars?
Subutai
Posts: 3,187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 10:20:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 7:31:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:54 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:24:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:23:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.

http://www.asexuality.org...

Sure...

I'm not sure I like the ellipses there.

I know that there are people who claim that they're asexual. I think that in reality, that's because they like something they're ashamed of.

I'm not afraid of anything. I've thought long and hard about my sexual orientation, and I realized that I don't have *noticeable* sexual feelings. I'm sure if you analyzed my brain, you'd find sexual excitation, but the point is that when I see someone, I simply don't have any sexual feelings.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 10:20:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 10:20:07 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/22/2014 1:11:05 AM, bsh1 wrote:
If I didn't have a boyfriend, my price would probably be about 250,000 dollars or more, and I'd only do that in a place it where it was legal and only if I *really* needed the money. But, since I do have a boyfriend, I am off the market, in every sense of the word.

Really?? You wouldn't even do it for 10,000 dollars?

Nope.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 10:23:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 10:20:53 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:31:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:54 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:29:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:24:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:23:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:21:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/22/2014 7:20:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 12:28:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ajab doesn't.
Annie doesn't.
I don't.

Three exceptions right there.

I think it's hard to say something like that, because I know that if someone offered me more than probably $25,000.00... I'd seriously think about it.

Ah, but you're a sexual creature ;)

We are all sexual creatures, Endark. Some of us try to suppress that, but we are all, always already sexual.

http://www.asexuality.org...

Sure...

I'm not sure I like the ellipses there.

I know that there are people who claim that they're asexual. I think that in reality, that's because they like something they're ashamed of.

I'm not afraid of anything. I've thought long and hard about my sexual orientation, and I realized that I don't have *noticeable* sexual feelings. I'm sure if you analyzed my brain, you'd find sexual excitation, but the point is that when I see someone, I simply don't have any sexual feelings.

Maybe now.... but just because something is now the case doesn't mean that it will remain the case.
Tsar of DDO
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 10:26:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 10:20:56 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/22/2014 10:20:07 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/22/2014 1:11:05 AM, bsh1 wrote:
If I didn't have a boyfriend, my price would probably be about 250,000 dollars or more, and I'd only do that in a place it where it was legal and only if I *really* needed the money. But, since I do have a boyfriend, I am off the market, in every sense of the word.

Really?? You wouldn't even do it for 10,000 dollars?

Nope.

Why.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 10:27:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 10:26:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/22/2014 10:20:56 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/22/2014 10:20:07 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/22/2014 1:11:05 AM, bsh1 wrote:
If I didn't have a boyfriend, my price would probably be about 250,000 dollars or more, and I'd only do that in a place it where it was legal and only if I *really* needed the money. But, since I do have a boyfriend, I am off the market, in every sense of the word.

Really?? You wouldn't even do it for 10,000 dollars?

Nope.

Why.

Because sex isn't something, IMO, that should be sold. It would take *a lot* for me to overcome that strong internal disincentive.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 10:30:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 10:09:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/22/2014 9:55:10 PM, TN05 wrote:

What's the difference between a pastor saying homosexuality isn't an orientation and you saying asexuality isn't an orientation?

The presence of scientific evidence... although again, I'm not saying that I know asexuality isn't a sexual orientation -a point which *should* have been clear based on the post that you are responding to.

The evidence for both is exactly the same: self-reporting. There is no empirical test that will determine a person's sexual orientation; it is purely subjective and thus prone to the same bias regardless of identity.