Jump to topic:

Can't make a choice...

DNoel95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 7:16:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
When I was little, my half brother molested me on several occasions. I never told anybody anything because I was scared, but now that I'm older I regret the fact I never said anything. My mother and father were never together, I guess you could call me a bastard child, but either way I live with my father and my mother lives someplace else, which at her house is where my half brother... well, you know:/ I finally came out to my dad on what my half brother did, and I'm still contemplating on whether I should tell my mother or not. There's a side of me that says that she will deny the fact it happened, or tell me that I'm a big fat liar. The other side says that she'll do something about it. I can't decide, should I tell her, or should I leave it behind closed doors?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 11:52:31 PM
At 10/24/2014 7:16:15 PM, DNoel95 wrote:
When I was little, my half brother molested me on several occasions. I never told anybody anything because I was scared, but now that I'm older I regret the fact I never said anything. My mother and father were never together, I guess you could call me a bastard child, but either way I live with my father and my mother lives someplace else, which at her house is where my half brother... well, you know:/ I finally came out to my dad on what my half brother did, and I'm still contemplating on whether I should tell my mother or not. There's a side of me that says that she will deny the fact it happened, or tell me that I'm a big fat liar. The other side says that she'll do something about it. I can't decide, should I tell her, or should I leave it behind closed doors?

Now this may not sound how I'm intending this to sound, but what you need to do is to lock yourself down, not in a nut house, but create an alternate reality in your mind and devolpe this person and it's personality. Once you begin to have several dreams about this character then you will begin to be that person and will have hatched from a cocoon and are now a butterfly.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 11:54:49 PM
At 10/24/2014 11:52:31 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Now this may not sound how I'm intending this to sound, but what you need to do is to lock yourself down, not in a nut house, but create an alternate reality in your mind and devolpe this person and it's personality. Once you begin to have several dreams about this character then you will begin to be that person and will have hatched from a cocoon and are now a butterfly.

that is the most lannan answer
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 11:55:17 PM
At 10/24/2014 11:54:49 PM, Dennybug wrote:

How?

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:00:07 AM
At 10/24/2014 11:55:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:

How?

I mean you can count on Lannan to give a really eternal/dreamy/change your identity type answer
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:02:31 AM
At 10/25/2014 12:00:07 AM, Dennybug wrote:

How?

I mean you can count on Lannan to give a really eternal/dreamy/change your identity type answer

And why's that? Sometimes it's bad though. I once got myself to think I was a person who manipulated darkness and I would take control of people and such, but I fell into a deep depression that was troublesome. I actually wrote a book on it, but there are way too many spelling errors. I mean who misspells light as in lite.

Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:04:46 AM
At 10/25/2014 12:02:31 AM, lannan13 wrote:

How?

And why's that? Sometimes it's bad though. I once got myself to think I was a person who manipulated darkness and I would take control of people and such, but I fell into a deep depression that was troublesome. I actually wrote a book on it, but there are way too many spelling errors. I mean who misspells light as in lite.

If I make a museum in which you can view what encapsulates people on a superficial level. I'll put you in one of the display cases.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:08:36 AM
At 10/25/2014 12:04:46 AM, Dennybug wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:02:31 AM, lannan13 wrote:

How?

If I make a museum in which you can view what encapsulates people on a superficial level. I'll put you in one of the display cases.

Trust me, I don't ever do lucid dreamings as I let my dreams take me wherever. If you PM me I can tell you some crazy things that occurred. I also find it weird that in my dream that there is almost no talking, but when there is it's always philosophical. For example one day God sided with the Ultimatum, NWO that was committing genocide on red headed people so they could kill me, and he said, "Death to the Infidel, horribly spoiled foods." This, I figured, means that I must die or the entire world would be spoiled and you know how the saying goes that 1 rotten apples ruins the bunch. God was going to bring amongst us Armaggedon.

ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:14:18 AM

If you don't tell your mother it will unendingly eat you Alive and it will only bring you down more. Forget about what your mother might say or think, tell her for YOU. I say you because the more you are open about it the more you can move forward and letting go. It won't be easy, I know, when I was in younger age, I was molested, but not by a relative as you were, I didn't tell my parents for God knows how many months. The more I tried to push away everything and everyone the worse I got. When I finally told my parents, it helped me accept what happened, and strive to move forward and to let go, but it also helped me to be more of who I am today as well.

Please, if you need to talk to anyone, I am here. I'm always around. I will pray for you. If that is okay? I do wish the best for you and I am deeply sorry you had to go through this, but take heart and be strong. You can get through this! I believe you can! But, I really sincerely believe you should tell your mom.
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:14:25 AM

It's simple: You should tell her, and stay away from him.
At best, she believes you, you get help (if you need it), and so can he (if he needs it).
At worst, she doesn't believe you, and he gets no help.

Either way, you tried.
My work here is, finally, done.
DNoel95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2014 9:43:55 AM
At 10/25/2014 12:07:23 AM, Wylted wrote:
What do you mean by molest? How old were you guys? Have you seen a paychologist about this?

I can't exactly remember how old he was, but I was around the age 5 when it started, and at first it was just him "messing" around, and the older I had gotten his actions got worse, I stopped going over to my mother's house when I was 8 because of all the stuff my half brother was doing. I started to miss my mother, so I started visiting her again, I was 13 at this time, and my half brother took it upon himself to up the level and he continued the abuse... This time he started making threats, so I completely stopped all contact with my mother and the others that lived with her (Her reputation isn't all that great either, the same thing happened to my older sister, instead it was mom's "guests" that came over). I finally came out to my dad about a year ago, and I'm not seeing any professional help, I just don't feel comfortable with the idea of getting a therapist. When I'm away from the troubles at my mother's house, I feel better and I don't feel like I'm in any danger. Which I guess is a good thing...