Jump to topic:

Help! My abusive uncle and his horse!

Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 11:15:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is the worst thing I've ever done in my lifetime.

When I was 12, during summer break, my parents sent me to live with my uncle and my aunt in their farm in China. They wanted me to work for them during the summer.

During my stay, my uncle would tell me stories of how when he was young, he loved riding horses. But when he was 16, he had an accident and fell off his horse, resulting in him developing a phobia of horses, though he still misses the thrill of riding.

So I encouraged him to get over his fear and do what he loves. I talked him into buying a horse and starting fresh.

So after a few days working at the farm, my uncle comes home with a filthy horse. We were thinking of names we could give it. Because it was so filthy, we gave it a Chinese name that roughly translates to mean "Dirty" in English.

My uncle was very protective over his new horse. He warned me that if he ever caught me riding it he would beat me with a stick and I knew he meant it because he's beaten me before when got mad at me.

Ever since then, my aunt and my uncle are constantly checking up on me to make sure I'm not riding the horse when I'm outside.

Days later, after I finished harvesting the crops, I climbed to the top of a small hill next to the farm. Dirty is below the hill eating grass.

I notice that there is a gigantic tractor tire on top of the hill. It was big enough for me to fit inside, so I got inside and rolled down the hill. I screamed as I rolled down the hill.

My aunt and uncle heard me scream and immediately ran out to make sure I wasn't riding the horse.

They see me rollin'
They Hatin'
Patrolling
Trying to catch me riding Dirty.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 11:34:20 AM
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 1:22:32 PM
At 10/28/2014 11:15:29 AM, Defro wrote:

When I was 12, during summer break, my parents sent me to live with my uncle and my aunt in their farm in China. They wanted me to work for them during the summer.

During my stay, my uncle would tell me stories of how when he was young, he loved riding horses. But when he was 16, he had an accident and fell off his horse, resulting in him developing a phobia of horses, though he still misses the thrill of riding.

So I encouraged him to get over his fear and do what he loves. I talked him into buying a horse and starting fresh.

So after a few days working at the farm, my uncle comes home with a filthy horse. We were thinking of names we could give it. Because it was so filthy, we gave it a Chinese name that roughly translates to mean "Dirty" in English.

My uncle was very protective over his new horse. He warned me that if he ever caught me riding it he would beat me with a stick and I knew he meant it because he's beaten me before when got mad at me.

Ever since then, my aunt and my uncle are constantly checking up on me to make sure I'm not riding the horse when I'm outside.

Days later, after I finished harvesting the crops, I climbed to the top of a small hill next to the farm. Dirty is below the hill eating grass.

I notice that there is a gigantic tractor tire on top of the hill. It was big enough for me to fit inside, so I got inside and rolled down the hill. I screamed as I rolled down the hill.

My aunt and uncle heard me scream and immediately ran out to make sure I wasn't riding the horse.

They see me rollin'
They Hatin'
Patrolling

dafuq did i just read
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 4:12:29 PM

They see me rollin'
They Hatin'
Patrolling
http://i.imgur.com...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 6:29:56 PM
I lul'd
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 9:06:17 PM

They see me rollin'
They Hatin'
Patrolling

What da infinite fuq
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 9:11:23 PM

What the hell?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 9:18:03 PM

They see me rollin'
They Hatin'
Patrolling

https://www.youtube.com...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 6:27:50 AM
At 10/29/2014 12:53:45 AM, Defro wrote:
At 10/28/2014 6:41:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
Soo...did he beat you with a stick? ;D

No. Because I wasn't ridin Dirty.

Was the "stick" a metaphor for some other long object of your uncle?

Just trying to make your story even more entertaining.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 6:34:14 AM
At 10/29/2014 6:27:50 AM, Otokage wrote:

What are you talking about? It's just a plain ordinary stick. You know, the one between his legs. If he gets mad at me he'll make it grow and beat me with it.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 9:18:07 AM
At 10/29/2014 6:34:14 AM, Defro wrote:

What are you talking about? It's just a plain ordinary stick. You know, the one between his legs. If he gets mad at me he'll make it grow and beat me with it.

Kinky. ;D
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 9:18:39 AM

LOL. So you rolled down the hill in a tire then? XD
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 9:24:06 AM
At 10/29/2014 9:18:07 AM, RevNge wrote:

Kinky. ;D

No. More like Dirty

Imo.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 9:25:18 AM

They see me rollin'
They Hatin'
Patrolling

I am more concerned about your uncle and his stick than the fact you rolled down a hill dangerously in a tractor.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 9:27:23 AM
At 10/29/2014 9:24:06 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 10/29/2014 9:18:07 AM, RevNge wrote:

Kinky. ;D

No. More like Dirty

Imo.

LOL XD
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 9:47:48 AM
At 10/29/2014 9:25:18 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

They see me rollin'
They Hatin'
Patrolling

I am more concerned about your uncle and his stick than the fact you rolled down a hill dangerously in a tractor.

It's ok because after he beat me, white medicine will come out of his stick and it's supposed to heal me.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 9:03:58 PM
At 10/29/2014 11:24:32 AM, XLAV wrote:
I feel like I've read this before.

I read it on 4chan. I just altered the story a bit.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 7:21:22 PM

They see me rollin'
They Hatin'
Patrolling

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me, "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 15, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
I'm so fancy, you already know.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 7:25:33 PM
At first I thought this was gonna be a post about how you caught your grandfather in weird acts with his horse and if you should do anything. Okay then.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 8:19:56 PM
At 10/30/2014 7:21:22 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me, "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 15, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

I don't think you're even allowed to possess cigarettes at 15 in the United States.
lol I started smoking when I was 14 though.
You're really not missing out on much.

My grandfather used to smoke opium. He stopped because Chinese officials tried to have him assassinated and he fled to Thailand and could no longer afford opium. When he died, I was only 9, and my oldest full cousin was 15. So he never saw us graduate too.

But we were his grandchildren from his third wife. He had grandchildren from his other wives as well, and he saw them graduate, so there's that.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 8:22:23 PM
At 10/30/2014 8:19:56 PM, Defro wrote:

I don't think you're even allowed to possess cigarettes at 15 in the United States.

My grandfather used to smoke opium. He stopped because Chinese officials tried to have him assassinated and he fled to Thailand and could no longer afford opium. When he died, I was only 9, and my oldest full cousin was 15. So he never saw us graduate too.

But we were his grandchildren from his third wife. He had grandchildren from his other wives as well, and he saw them graduate, so there's that.

I lied that never happened.

My grandfather does smoke though, I'm surprised he's still alive. He literally smokes 5 packs a day.

I used to smoke, I started when I was 9. I don't anymore though.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 8:26:05 PM
At 10/30/2014 8:22:23 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

My grandfather does smoke though, I'm surprised he's still alive. He literally smokes 5 packs a day.

LMAO I could tell your story was made up.

5 packs a day is pretty dangerous, especially for his age. I once chain smoked a whole pack and it made me throw up. You should get your family to help him, not stop, but maybe just reduce how much he smokes per day.

You can try using e-cigarettes and nicotine packs :P
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 8:27:06 PM

5 packs a day is pretty dangerous, especially for his age. I once chain smoked a whole pack and it made me throw up. You should get your family to help him, not stop, but maybe just reduce how much he smokes per day.

You can try getting him to use e-cigarettes or nicotine packs :P
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 8:27:52 PM
At 10/30/2014 8:27:06 PM, Defro wrote:

You can try getting him to use e-cigarettes or nicotine packs :P

I think my family secretly wants him to die. O.o