Jump to topic:

My daughter won't fasten her jacket.

Tanya30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 4:37:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
My daughter won't fasten zip on her jacket when weather is bad outside and then complains at being wet or cold.

Just last night she went out to play with her friends in pouring rain and came back in soaking from top to bottom. She came back into house complaining about being soaked and when I asked if her jacket was fastened, her reply was "no" so I said "well it should have been, why do you think zip is on jacket".
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 4:48:39 AM
At 10/29/2014 4:37:43 AM, Tanya30 wrote:
My daughter won't fasten zip on her jacket when weather is bad outside and then complains at being wet or cold.

Just last night she went out to play with her friends in pouring rain and came back in soaking from top to bottom. She came back into house complaining about being soaked and when I asked if her jacket was fastened, her reply was "no" so I said "well it should have been, why do you think zip is on jacket".

Why post this here..

You opened this forum..http://www.debate.org...

It was 5 hours ago and the forum OP is the same as this OP. Right?

Your post is not even a question. Its like a story. If you want to write a Diary buy a Notepad. Or open MsWord and put the name tag as Diary.doc. So you can write about your life.
Tanya30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 7:19:01 AM
I will make it a question then!

Do you ask your kids to fasten jackets if weather is unpleasant or let them learn from natural consequences?

And, no because 1st one is about SCHOOL this is one is about daily life!
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 7:47:42 PM

Spank that btch
I'm so fancy, you already know.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 2:14:23 PM
At 10/30/2014 7:47:42 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Spank that btch

kfc
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 3:34:03 PM
At 10/29/2014 7:19:01 AM, Tanya30 wrote:
I will make it a question then!

Do you ask your kids to fasten jackets if weather is unpleasant or let them learn from natural consequences?

And, no because 1st one is about SCHOOL this is one is about daily life!

ok here's something once again people have answered you now my first guess at why you're not replying is because you don't like the answers or something like that. So either A) reply to said answers and say why you don't like them B) take the answers into the consideration with the view that you already have on the solution or C), and this ones the kicker, stop making forums and asking us and Take your Bloody Problems elsewhere.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 3:51:09 PM

Ask her if she has a better way to solve her coldness/wetness. If she does not have an answer, tell her to shut up and zip her jacket.

"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Tanya30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 5:48:04 AM
Reason I haven't been replying is because I haven't been on forum for a few days!!

She doesn't have an answer and would zip up but is lazy and wants it done for her, at School when she is asked to tie up her jacket she asks either a teacher or a friend to do it up.

Last night she wanted to go to swingpark with a couple of friends so, as it was raining, I said "put on your jacket and hat", she put them on and was about to go out door, so next I said "tie up your jacket please, you don't get outside until it is tied", she came over to me and said "you do it", so I did. They were at park for an hour, when she came back, she was soaking and complaining that her shirt was wet so I said "why did you unzip your jacket, I tied it for a reason!?", she couldn't answer me though.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:01:50 AM

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:16:34 AM
At 11/2/2014 5:48:04 AM, Tanya30 wrote:
Reason I haven't been replying is because I haven't been on forum for a few days!!

She doesn't have an answer and would zip up but is lazy and wants it done for her, at School when she is asked to tie up her jacket she asks either a teacher or a friend to do it up.

Last night she wanted to go to swingpark with a couple of friends so, as it was raining, I said "put on your jacket and hat", she put them on and was about to go out door, so next I said "tie up your jacket please, you don't get outside until it is tied", she came over to me and said "you do it", so I did. They were at park for an hour, when she came back, she was soaking and complaining that her shirt was wet so I said "why did you unzip your jacket, I tied it for a reason!?", she couldn't answer me though.

Spambots have AI now and are trolling us with questions we feel compelled to answer but make us stupider as we do..
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 9:11:51 AM

Spank that btch

Now you've got me excited.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:15:50 AM
At 11/2/2014 9:11:51 AM, Ajabi wrote:

Spank that btch

Whoa, I'll be over soon :p
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:16:48 AM

Beat that btch

Fixed*
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:19:09 AM
At 11/2/2014 10:15:50 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Spank that btch

Whoa, I'll be over soon :p

<3
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 4:07:07 PM

Spank that btch

It's not a hard thing to do. ;)
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 8:20:33 PM
At 11/2/2014 4:07:07 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Spank that btch

Exxxxxcceewwwwssseeee Me, its the hardest.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 9:08:31 PM
At 11/2/2014 8:20:33 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 11/2/2014 4:07:07 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Spank that btch

Exxxxxcceewwwwssseeee Me, its the hardest.

Sureee. :P