Jump to topic:

What do you do when you're bored?

Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 7:50:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've been at home alone for most of the day doing the same boring sh!t for the past two weeks and i've only been out of the house about twice in the past two weeks.

what do you guys do when you're bored out of your mind? I'm actually stir crazy. Every day I wake up and I don't even feel well rested or energized because I know the day will hold little excitement.

I do school online so the morning commute from bed to my computer is about 5 feet. The neighborhood I'm in is full of bible thumping a$$holes so hanging out with anyone is out of the question.

My family has been extremely busy; my sister is working on some pretty advanced ballet courses, and my mom being the amazing ballet mom she is, leaves the house early, drops off a small meal for lunch and dinner then goes out at night with her friends. Or spends the evening in the living room watching vampire diaries with my sister.

So DDO, what do you do when you're literally bored enough to start behaving like a temper tantrum filled baby?

Any ideas or input is absolutely welcomed.

-Denny
MonetaryOffset
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 8:01:52 AM
At 10/29/2014 7:50:21 AM, Dennybug wrote:
So DDO, what do you do when you're literally bored enough to start behaving like a temper tantrum filled baby?

VTL Denny

(Disclaimer: That's what I do, though VTL'ing you would in fact ameliorate your boredom.)
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 9:33:26 AM
I've been at home alone for most of the day doing the same boring sh!t for the past two weeks and i've only been out of the house about twice in the past two weeks.

what do you guys do when you're bored out of your mind? I'm actually stir crazy. Every day I wake up and I don't even feel well rested or energized because I know the day will hold little excitement.

I do school online so the morning commute from bed to my computer is about 5 feet. The neighborhood I'm in is full of bible thumping a$$holes so hanging out with anyone is out of the question.

My family has been extremely busy; my sister is working on some pretty advanced ballet courses, and my mom being the amazing ballet mom she is, leaves the house early, drops off a small meal for lunch and dinner then goes out at night with her friends. Or spends the evening in the living room watching vampire diaries with my sister.

-Denny

Watch Boston Legal; read about REM and Dreaming (a most entertaining topic); Study Lucid Dreaming; LogicCola Propositional Logic exercises, Yogi Meditation; Go outside into the chill, and smoke a....oh wait you can't do that. HA HA!
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 9:49:27 AM

-Denny

https://geoguessr.com...
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 9:53:02 AM
At 10/29/2014 9:49:27 AM, Cermank wrote:

-Denny

https://geoguessr.com...

thank you
18Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 10:00:39 AM

-Denny

Come to BKK brah. I can have you tortured.
praise the lord Chin Chin
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 10:01:54 AM

-Denny

A good time to study (education). Clean up the house if its not in its best condition. Maybe try exercising. Do something artistic. There is always something to do it is just a matter if going and doing it.
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 11:05:23 AM

-Denny

DDO, type stories on the hall computer, more DDO, eat, watch TV at night, go to bed, etc.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 12:09:13 PM

-Denny

Take intoxicating substances, primarily.