Jump to topic:

Eating and Masturbating...

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 6:05:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Today I tried eating and masturbating at the same time. It was odd yet sensational. It gets kind of messy, really. One time I got peanut butter smeared all over my left hand. Usually I'd wipe it off with a piece of paper but in the rush of things this time I erotically licked it off. It must be noted that, even though fun, both activities will be dumbed down; I notice the cereal was less sweet than usual and it was harder to feel the pleasure. Even so, orgasm is quite nice, and I deliciously finished off the rest in a daze. Quite interesting, no?
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 11:19:19 PM
At 10/29/2014 6:05:26 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
Today I tried eating and masturbating at the same time. It was odd yet sensational. It gets kind of messy, really. One time I got peanut butter smeared all over my left hand. Usually I'd wipe it off with a piece of paper but in the rush of things this time I erotically licked it off. It must be noted that, even though fun, both activities will be dumbed down; I notice the cereal was less sweet than usual and it was harder to feel the pleasure. Even so, orgasm is quite nice, and I deliciously finished off the rest in a daze. Quite interesting, no?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 11:46:23 PM

LSD is one weird drug,
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 11:50:59 PM
Let's try not telling stories like this.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 8:11:07 AM

O_O

http://media.giphy.com...
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 8:20:43 AM
At 10/29/2014 11:19:19 PM, phantom wrote:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com...

^^^ ugh...
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 8:55:57 AM
I'm just trolling Uchi. XD
You know I'd hate drugs, based on my reaction to smoking.
http://9king.deviantart.com...
Equestrian election

Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 9:09:34 AM

lol I used to experiment too when I was your age. I never ate a sandwich though. I was chewing on my favorite flavored gum.
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 9:18:03 AM

0.0 please tell me this is a joke 9space?! Cause one word can describe why comes to mind, "EWWWWWWW!!!!!!"
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 9:22:01 AM
At 10/30/2014 9:09:34 AM, Defro wrote:

lol I used to experiment too when I was your age. I never ate a sandwich though. I was chewing on my favorite flavored gum.

BTW, vote my unlimited character debate please? Only one hour left, need your feedback
Equestrian election

Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 9:32:13 AM
At 10/30/2014 9:18:03 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:

0.0 please tell me this is a joke 9space?! Cause one word can describe why comes to mind, "EWWWWWWW!!!!!!"

It's also a double sin. Lust and gluttony.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 10:02:05 AM
At 10/30/2014 9:22:01 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 10/30/2014 9:09:34 AM, Defro wrote:

BTW, vote my unlimited character debate please? Only one hour left, need your feedback

I'll see what I can do. You haven't given me much time...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:07:33 PM

lol soooo innocent
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:15:07 PM
At 10/30/2014 12:07:33 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

lol soooo innocent

Aint chu at school kid? Get back to work!
Call me innocent.. pfftttt!
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:18:18 PM

I hope you didn't get PB on your d1ck then lick it off...or lick your jizz... >.>
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:21:24 PM
interesting... no...
Weird... maybe...

I don't know what to say anymore...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:22:45 PM
At 10/30/2014 12:18:18 PM, RevNge wrote:

I hope you didn't get PB on your d1ck then lick it off...or lick your jizz... >.>

that's what dogs are for
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:23:19 PM
At 10/30/2014 12:22:45 PM, Dennybug wrote:

that's what dogs are for

That's called bestiality.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:24:50 PM
At 10/30/2014 12:23:19 PM, RevNge wrote:

that's what dogs are for

That's called Mmm Keep going scruffy.

edit
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:26:38 PM
At 10/30/2014 12:24:50 PM, Dennybug wrote:

that's what dogs are for

edit

http://www.reactiongifs.com...
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:35:55 PM

that's what dogs are for

edit
but what if it like, randomly decided to bite off your d1ck? O.o
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:38:46 PM
At 10/30/2014 12:35:55 PM, NiamC wrote:

that's what dogs are for

edit

http://media2.giphy.com...
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:43:00 PM
At 10/30/2014 12:38:46 PM, RevNge wrote:

that's what dogs are for

edit

Rev... you are a crazzy 13yo XD
also... this seems like a closer but not exactly close gif...
https://s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 12:45:11 PM
At 10/30/2014 12:43:00 PM, NiamC wrote:

that's what dogs are for

edit

I think the first gif would be more accurate for me. XD
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 1:06:30 PM
At 10/30/2014 12:45:11 PM, RevNge wrote:

that's what dogs are for

edit

um...
im just going to walk away now... um, bye...
XD
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 1:07:45 PM
At 10/30/2014 1:06:30 PM, NiamC wrote:
At 10/30/2014 12:45:11 PM, RevNge wrote:

that's what dogs are for

edit

um...
im just going to walk away now... um, bye...
XD

You know...the kid looks like he's in pleasure and pain at the same time. Plus he has the same crazy look in his eyes like me. LMAO
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 4:55:42 PM

http://i.imgur.com...
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 4:58:59 PM
At 10/30/2014 4:55:42 PM, n7 wrote:

http://i.imgur.com...

lol, this gif is so applicable.