Jump to topic:

I'm scared. O.o

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 7:46:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I used to live in this old rickety apartment complex and my downstairs neighbor had a rhyme that my family would chant to make us afraid to run around and disturb the neighbors and it went like: "Old Mr. Grump who lived down below, he'll come right first thing you know, shh be quiet, shh be quiet, running down the hall don't you even try it shh be quiet, shh be quiet, shh..." To this very day shivers run down my spine as someone says "Old Mr. Grump" anyways my little brother Stephen found out that this scares me and sometimes when my sister and I are sleeping he'll climb into our bed room and whisper "Shh be quiet" while I'm trying to sleep.

Other then murdering the crazy boy for something so silly what should I do?
I'm so fancy, you already know.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 5:14:12 PM
At 10/30/2014 7:46:06 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
I used to live in this old rickety apartment complex and my downstairs neighbor had a rhyme that my family would chant to make us afraid to run around and disturb the neighbors and it went like: "Old Mr. Grump who lived down below, he'll come right first thing you know, shh be quiet, shh be quiet, running down the hall don't you even try it shh be quiet, shh be quiet, shh..." To this very day shivers run down my spine as someone says "Old Mr. Grump" anyways my little brother Stephen found out that this scares me and sometimes when my sister and I are sleeping he'll climb into our bed room and whisper "Shh be quiet" while I'm trying to sleep.

Find something that scares him and USE IT!!!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 5:17:31 PM
At 11/1/2014 5:14:12 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Lol repay evil with evil hmm.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 5:22:38 PM
At 11/1/2014 5:17:31 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 11/1/2014 5:14:12 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Lol repay evil with evil hmm.

True. But it doesn't have to be mean.

Obviously you could bribe him by doing something nice back, but you are so sweet I figured you already tried that.

Seeing as he's a boy, he's just looking for a reaction. Maybe if you don't give him any, he will get bored.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:19:47 AM

Throw a spider on him while he sleeps, then wake him up with a loud scream.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:40:25 AM

Give him Ebola.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 4:05:43 PM
At 11/2/2014 10:40:25 AM, XLAV wrote:

Give him Ebola.

Thanks! That's so perfect. :)
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 4:06:19 PM
At 11/2/2014 10:19:47 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

That's great! I'll do that. :)
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 4:25:39 PM
At 11/2/2014 4:06:19 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Here are some suggestions to get him back:

Fill up your sink half way with water and add ketchup to it. Put your hands in the water and scream to him to get into the kitchen. When he walks in, he will see you with your hands in the sink with what appears to be blood.

Lay on your back and place a knife in between your arm and chest. Add some ketchup on your shirt, knife, and the ground to make it look like a crime scene.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 4:27:18 PM
At 11/2/2014 4:25:39 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Fill up your sink half way with water and add ketchup to it. Put your hands in the water and scream to him to get into the kitchen. When he walks in, he will see you with your hands in the sink with what appears to be blood.

He's 5, he can't reach the sink. O.o

Lay on your back and place a knife in between your arm and chest. Add some ketchup on your shirt, knife, and the ground to make it look like a crime scene.

Hmm, I think that might make him happy. O.o
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 4:30:22 PM
At 11/2/2014 4:27:18 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 4:25:39 PM, SamStevens wrote:

He's 5, he can't reach the sink. O.o

Hmm, I think that might make him happy. O.o

Does your brother eat cereal?

If he does, get a dead insect, spider, or mouse and place it in the bag. When he deposits his cereal in the bowl for consumption, a dead insect, spider, or mouse will fall out.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 5:26:55 PM

hmm... looks like murdering him is your only hope.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 9:12:48 PM
At 11/2/2014 5:26:55 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

hmm... looks like murdering him is your only hope.

You are absolutely right... How should I go about doing this?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 12:52:02 AM

Shh be quiet...
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 7:07:00 AM
very, VERY creepy....

Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 7:52:15 AM
I think the main problem can be sourced towards Mr.Grump, not adorable poor little Stephen XD. Let's assume that Mr. Grump is real and therefore the only way to end your mental torment caused by him (and your neighbours... and wittle Stephen) is to deal with Mr. Grump first.
Old Mr. Grump is a crazy bitch a$$ hoe. Go to him and kick 'im in the balls and say "no, you shh be quiet"
http://media.giphy.com...
http://static.badasslol.com...
http://fc05.deviantart.net...

^ Then you slap him 3 times like these in this order ^

In terms of Stephen, I think the only option is to murder him, there are no other options, he brought this on himself XD

Hey, Bekah! :)
Shh, be quiet!! XD
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 10:10:47 AM
At 11/3/2014 7:52:15 AM, NiamC wrote:
I think the main problem can be sourced towards Mr.Grump, not adorable poor little Stephen XD. Let's assume that Mr. Grump is real and therefore the only way to end your mental torment caused by him (and your neighbours... and wittle Stephen) is to deal with Mr. Grump first.
Old Mr. Grump is a crazy bitch a$$ hoe. Go to him and kick 'im in the balls and say "no, you shh be quiet"

In terms of Stephen, I think the only option is to murder him, there are no other options, he brought this on himself XD

Shh, be quiet!! XD

Lol, that's the best. Ily
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 10:13:16 AM
At 11/3/2014 10:10:47 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 11/3/2014 7:52:15 AM, NiamC wrote:

Shh, be quiet!! XD

Lol, that's the best. Ily
awe, ily2. Don't worry, i'll take care of old Mr. Grump ;)
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 12:03:39 PM

For the record, this made it on to the list of the creepiest nursery rhymes I've heard of.

The way I try to prevent my fear is by watching something even scarier that what I've experienced, because then it'll take your mind off of the less scary thing that's real and on to the more scary thing which isn't real. For instance, when there was an attempted shooting in my neighborhood at 2AM, I listened to a playlist of creepypasta and fell right asleep after half an hour.

Try listening to this in total darkness. I'm sure that it'll help.

Make sure you listen to all of it. It's not really scary, actually, but it's fun to listen to. The ending's pretty corny, though.

https://www.youtube.com...