Jump to topic:

Winter Jacket?

Tanya30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 6:40:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am looking for a nice thick, waterproof jacket for winter for my 10yr old daughter.

She has had Regatta, Northface and Trespass in the past and wants to try a different brand. She wants one that has a full zip and velcro because she "hates" ones with buttons or toggles.

Any ideas on what to get her, what brand is best for winter jackets?
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 7:17:43 AM
At 11/2/2014 6:40:11 AM, Tanya30 wrote:
I am looking for a nice thick, waterproof jacket for winter for my 10yr old daughter.

She has had Regatta, Northface and Trespass in the past and wants to try a different brand. She wants one that has a full zip and velcro because she "hates" ones with buttons or toggles.

Carhartt is pretty good, although it can be expensive.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:17:54 AM
At 11/2/2014 6:40:11 AM, Tanya30 wrote:

How about a nice warm furnace to put her in while she sleeps?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me