Jump to topic:

I Was Never A Feminist So Why...?

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 1:26:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think anyone who has known me here takes me to be a rightist chauvinist. I personally do not, I have not advocated for either side. Then the Lizz incident happened and many words were directed at me.

I am also aware that these days Muslims are often called perverse. I was going through Facebook and I saw this Uber-Facts post about alcohol being dangerous. In the comments section I saw men making fun of women: saying it helps women lose their virginity, and ugly women can get laid, and that women get to learn their place.

It seriously pissed me off. I mean like PISSED OFF. Even now I am furious, it is utterly disgusting. To objectify women, or make light of them like that. Firstly each person is special and looks alone should not be quantifier. Yes, I know when someone is a 10 you feel attracted, and you cannot control that but for God's sake you can CHOOSE to be more HUMAN, and use REASON to ignore it.

Also some women, and men for that matter have slower metabolisms and cannot be thin. To view them on looks alone is disgusting.

This is why I am against dating, as Eric Frohmm wrote it destroys the culture of commitment.

DAMN I AM SOOOOOOOO FUDGING PISSED. I mean they call me erosive minded and what if a girl who wasnt pretty, or ugly saw that? Huh?

I mean F.

/end rant.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 8:40:11 AM
At 11/3/2014 1:26:10 AM, Ajabi wrote:
I think anyone who has known me here takes me to be a rightist chauvinist. I personally do not, I have not advocated for either side. Then the Lizz incident happened and many words were directed at me.

I am also aware that these days Muslims are often called perverse. I was going through Facebook and I saw this Uber-Facts post about alcohol being dangerous. In the comments section I saw men making fun of women: saying it helps women lose their virginity, and ugly women can get laid, and that women get to learn their place.

It seriously pissed me off. I mean like PISSED OFF. Even now I am furious, it is utterly disgusting. To objectify women, or make light of them like that. Firstly each person is special and looks alone should not be quantifier. Yes, I know when someone is a 10 you feel attracted, and you cannot control that but for God's sake you can CHOOSE to be more HUMAN, and use REASON to ignore it.

Also some women, and men for that matter have slower metabolisms and cannot be thin. To view them on looks alone is disgusting.

This is why I am against dating, as Eric Frohmm wrote it destroys the culture of commitment.

DAMN I AM SOOOOOOOO FUDGING PISSED. I mean they call me erosive minded and what if a girl who wasnt pretty, or ugly saw that? Huh?

I mean F.

/end rant.

lol, you may be right, but I'd still consider an ugly fat girl ugly and fat. It's not disgusting to view them this way, them being ugly and fat is almost a fact. That's the harsh truth.

To view them on looks alone is the natural human reaction to seeing/meeting someone new. Of course they may be great people or really nice, but you don't know that until you know them. So when you just meet them, you can only judge them by what you've observed so far, and that is that they are fat and ugly.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 2:27:34 PM
Lol sweetie.

I don't think it necessarily makes you a feminist, if you don't want to be one or something... It just makes you *not* an arsehole. Some guys are morons and would say stuff like that.

People have different tastes and preferences- like you like blue eyes and blonde hair. It's not wrong, per say. For instance, I like cute guys- YYW and I have similar tastes, while bsh has polar opposite taste- liking built, hot guys. Some guys find skinny girls attractive, others like thicker girls. It's all a matter of perception.

Eric Frohmm's position on dating destroying the culture of commitment sounds interesting. I'll check it out when I get time.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 7:41:10 PM
At 11/3/2014 1:26:10 AM, Ajabi wrote:

I mean F.

/end rant.

LOL, that's not feminism. That's called common sense. Unfortunately, 50% of the world seems to be lacking in it.
Material_Girl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 4:51:54 PM
Heaven forbid that you catch this terrible disease of feminism! Feminism is the new Ebola, everyone!

What the OP reveals is that you're not a total douche, not any kind of egalitarian leaning. But why do you not want to be a feminist?
http://commissaress.wordpress.com...

Political Compass
Economic Left: -10.00
Social Libertarian: -7.13

Yes, I am an evil godless commie.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 7:58:08 PM
At 11/6/2014 4:51:54 PM, Material_Girl wrote:
Heaven forbid that you catch this terrible disease of feminism! Feminism is the new Ebola, everyone!

What the OP reveals is that you're not a total douche, not any kind of egalitarian leaning. But why do you not want to be a feminist?

I like you
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.